• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Are you tired ass-hat? What the fuck is your problem?  Spent all your worthless day at Bellgab trolling threads and making up BS?
Have another drink fucker!

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 07, 2018, 09:53:00 PM
Are you tired ass-hat? What the fuck is your problem?

Talk to your lover, DD...enjoy

Gunner65

You are are a genuine shit-head chefist.  I hope we never meet face to face.

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 07, 2018, 09:57:48 PM
You are are a genuine shit-head chefist.  I hope we never meet face to face.

Gunner65

Shot him in the chest with one round from an AR....How the fuck did that happen?  I guess Dietrich did not read about that yet.  It is more likely the CHP shot him through the back...by mistake

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar.  This "shit-show" has nothing to do with a threat of war with China because of the arrest of Huawei CFO Wanzauo Meng.

Gunner65

In fact Dietrich is not prepared for this show at all.  I don't give a fuck if Dietrich is gay, if I knew he was I would have published evidence.  But Dietrich is using You Tube as if it were his last platform on earth.

Gunner65

Maybe he is slowly dying of AIDS....or syphilis....or a fucking brain tumor!

Gunner65

Assholes like chefist have the luxury of not researching Dietrich or being attacked and defamed for years by him.

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 07, 2018, 10:42:03 PM
Assholes like chefist have the luxury of not researching Dietrich or being attacked and defamed for years by him.

gay

you defended DD...you clearly are an agent of disinformation.

Gunner65

@chefist Why have you not helped in our exposure of Dietrich?  Walks started this thread two years ago and you have had nothing to submit.

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 07, 2018, 10:48:28 PM
@chefist Why have you not helped in our exposure of Dietrich?  Walks started this thread two years ago and you have had nothing to submit.

Why did you defend him when I called him gay? Just today...Hmmmmm

Gunner65

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 10:43:15 PM
gay

you defended DD...you clearly are an agent of disinformation.
You are now calling me a disinfo agent LOL  I think YOU are GAY and a secret friend of Dietrich! LOL

Gunner65

I have NEVER defended Douglas Dietrich.  In fact I am known to be one of the few who actually continue to prove he is a fraud.

chefist

Clearly you hate him...don't hate everyone else.

Gunner65

When you are here 24/7 lurking and hiding your own history of sucking balls in Subic

chefist

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 07, 2018, 10:56:27 PM
When you are here 24/7 lurking and hiding your own history of sucking balls in Subic

PTSD.

Gunner65

This little insane puke Dietrich may be gay....he may be a lot of things most we can verify.  But YOU are a total stupid  fuck-brain asshole!

Gunner65

YOU chefist are an opportunist asshole...worse than Dietrich in some ways.  But the truth is Dietrich is done...but look at what he is doing

Gunner65

Amazing for someone to have a "transfusion of nano-blood" at age 12....then be enlisted in the USMC and get rejected in boot camp and then allowed to graduate and be promoted to E-4 and then be involved in an incident involving murder ...the entire story is false.

Gunner65

This is Dietrichs effort to claim some sort of fame after being "rejected" by C2C

Gunner65

Dietrich is already crying on air....a fake crying...Dietrich is a schizophrenic

Gunner65

His "executive producer" has changed his FB to what Dietrich wants him to be...Chefist is making a big mistake to say I am gay because Dietrich appears to be

Gunner65

Lies from TEXAS from Laura Lee Solomon....

Gunner65

Dietrich is lying.....reading from something...and this is what Dietrich intends to do for 4 hours more!

Gunner65

White this and white that...Hey Dietrich:  Where is the report you claimed about WAR with the Chinese because the Canadians arrested a Chinese CFO ?