• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: username on December 02, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
I'm ready to bail on this as well.

Oh don't due that.  If you hang he might start attacking you again.

Gunner65

Mr. White "pursued experimentation" with hallucinegenic drugs"  Magic mushrooms, hash, pot etc etc.  He and Barney must get along really well....

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2018, 07:50:21 PM
Mr. White "pursued experimentation" with hallucinegenic drugs"

Smoking opium in Thailand?   Jesus.  He fried his brain.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
Make sure you get your order in for the matching T-Shirt. 
https://www.thechivery.com/products/shitter-was-full?gclid=Cj0KCQiAoo7gBRDuARIsANeJKUb9It4TJuvMkUErmdmPfoRFjlZCVkWjCpXkELddAWTQmnKl8oXCPL8aAk7wEALw_wcB
Ha. He deserved an Oscar but, of course, was ignored by the Hollywood elites (who later sent Hollywood Star serial-killing hit teams after him and others.)  And, maybe worse, I haven't been able to find Meisterbrau for years. Is it still being brewed? I enjoyed it. Only one place, a drive-thru beer barn, was still selling it here but that place went bust some years ago and is going to become condos. "From a master brewer comes a master beer!"

Gunner65

Smoked weed and did drugs for 3 months on a tour of SE Asia.....Yeah this brain-fried ass-hat is a genuine "drug adventurer"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2018, 07:49:48 PM

Oh don't due that.  If you hang he might start attacking you again.

Did he attack me yet? I went outside.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on December 02, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
LOL!  Don't worry Mike I am recording....LOL

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2018, 07:53:11 PM
Ha. He deserved an Oscar but, of course, was ignored by the Hollywood elites (who later sent Hollywood Star serial-killing hit teams after him and others.)  And, maybe worse, I haven't been able to find Meisterbrau for years. Is it still being brewed? I enjoyed it. Only one place, a drive-thru beer barn, was still selling it here but that place went bust some years ago and is going to become condos. "From a master brewer comes a master beer!"

I had somehow managed to forget about Meister Bräu!  Some fine swill there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj199i4eNRw

Quote from: username on December 02, 2018, 07:55:23 PM

Nah.  Some idiot is babbling about how much drugs he did in Thailand and Cambodia.   Beyond boring.   I don't even think a tale of a lurid sandwich
between two lady boy's can save the show at this point.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2018, 07:56:48 PM
LOL!  Don't worry Mike I am recording....LOL

Perfect, look forward to adding it to my intros.

Gunner65

Feel free to use this one...you can edit it and "bleep out" my name or whatever...LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sj2bGl2Aro&feature=youtu.be

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2018, 07:58:39 PM
Nah.  Some idiot is babbling about how much drugs he did in Thailand and Cambodia.   Beyond boring.   I don't even think a tale of a lurid sandwich
between two lady boy's can save the show at this point.

Tuned back in...

This guest does sound pretty dull. Douglas, tried his best to make him sound a lot more interesting than he is.

Dietrich finally let's a guest talk and it's this jack hole.

Gunner65

And now has Daniel Arola on too?  Still attackiing Steve Outtrim without mentioning his name....And what does any of this BS have to do with Aquino?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2018, 07:56:57 PM
I had somehow managed to forget about Meister Bräu!  Some fine swill there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj199i4eNRw
Nice! It was no Hamm's, which actually is quite good, but I liked it. And in keeping with my desire to keep cheap beer alive and relevant in these days of snobbery. Sure I like "good beers" but there is a place for cheap swill, dammit. Especially when umlauts and various claims to German heritage are used.

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2018, 08:03:29 PM
Nice! It was no Hamm's, which actually is quite good, but I liked it. And in keeping with my desire to keep cheap beer alive and relevant in these days of snobbery. Sure I like "good beers" but there is a place for cheap swill, dammit. Especially when umlauts and various claims to German heritage are used.

Couldn't agree more man.   While I can understand their motivation, it's a shame what they did to Leinenkugel's.  Put freakin' fruit in it.

Gunner65

Dietrichs' reality is the only reality....the rest of us shoot ourselves in the crotch and claim we don't feel pain?  Mr. White had "experiences" with the "CHO" .....This is getting very bizarre...

Ok.  If this dude doesn't start discussing his time skaning around Fields Avenue in the next 5 minutes, I'm out of here.  Narcotics don't interest me.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
And now has Daniel Arola on too?  Still attackiing Steve Outtrim without mentioning his name....And what does any of this BS have to do with Aquino?

That's what I was trying to figure out. I believe in his mind, Aquino is the cause of everything. That's quite a stretch.

Gunner65

LOL!  Fields Avenue!   Subic Bay!   Macsaisai Ave.....Subic City....Angeles City...Balibago Avenue!

Pelayo

Mr. White got himself a LBFM and it turned out to be ddd's sister.

Gunner65

This guy is another weirdo freak telling stories.....

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2018, 08:11:07 PM
"HOY Cherry-boy"  :)

I've only heard tales but you were there man..........................

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 02, 2018, 08:13:29 PM
This guy is another weirdo freak telling stories.....

Boring tales.  Not like being Saddam Hussein's mouthpiece or fighting Viet Cong as a four year old..............

Gunner65

"There I was...there I was:  IN THE MEKONG!  Smoking Bangkok opium...."

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 02, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Boring tales.  Not like being Saddam Hussein's mouthpiece or fighting Viet Cong as a four year old..............

Honestly, Douglas doesn't even keep my attention anymore.