• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 15, 2015, 07:26:53 AM
I take it you mean over 16-18? We call it age of consent (it's 16 here). AFAIK she was 13.

Because I suspect the senior officers in South Yorkshire Police (Superintendent and above) issued SOP's that said to follow the policy of not arresting suspicious Pakistani men who may have committed sexual assaults/rapes. An inspector isn't that senior, he has a pension to look forward to and his career path can go two ways. Promotion or resign/ fired.

My personal opinion is that the upper echelons in all agencies (SS, Police, Council, etc) realised that after the first girls complained to teachers, care home supervisors, parents and it was passed onto the police, they were a victim of their own ineptitude and indifference. If they ignored the first two, three, twenty, hundred...how could they then possibly decide it was 'important' and needed a much more robust reaction?

It only came to light publically because a Times reporter by the name of Forrest wrote an article (I think 2009) based on the testimonies of whistle blowers and a few of the very frightened girls involved. After it's publication, he was roundly denounced by (guess who?) the council, the police and social service officials. He was pretty much pilloried in the local press too, who denounced it on their front page (I understand) as 'Lies'.

From then on it went quiet, and nothing was in the public domain until a couple of years ago when the house of cards that the triumvirate of senior officials had built started to collapse when a few (now older) girls went public; but still the officials denied they'd done anything wrong. In fact several refused to resign (waiting instead to be fired) and the ex leader of the council has never yet said a word about it, despite numerous requests by press and TV for an interview.  Many were brought to select committees in Parliament (similar to your congress grilling people) and protested their innocence or said they didn't know anything! It was almost funny if it wasn't so tragic. I've probably overloaded the embedding here, but if you're interested, I'm sure you'll find others.

Yah, almost funny if not so tragic. Are the police really protected there in their jobs, like here, (by some civilian statutes or unionization or threats of 'blue flue'?) Sure the leadership should be punished but one would think they could look at the names on the reports and fire those duty officers (a 12 year old girl consenting "100%" to sex with five men, a 11 year old girl having sex with men and SHE is arrested for being "drunk and disorderly?", fathers attempting to get their girls back ARRESTED themselves?) Those cops on the beat should be fired right-off, if not face other charges. Are the ones who 'resign' or 'fired' allowed to keep pensions or get jobs in other police departments elsewhere? Crazy. "Risky Business?" WTF, like they were treating it like a joke.
ps: I can see the bureaucratic hole-digging covering up bad decisions made initially also, as you mention, causing the initial problem grow into a much larger problem. We've had similar problems here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 15, 2015, 11:34:27 AM
Yah, almost funny if not so tragic. Are the police really protected there in their jobs, like here, (by some civilian statutes or unionization or threats of 'blue flue'?) Sure the leadership should be punished but one would think they could look at the names on the reports and fire those duty officers (a 12 year old girl consenting "100%" to sex with five men, a 11 year old girl having sex with men and SHE is arrested for being "drunk and disorderly?", fathers attempting to get their girls back ARRESTED themselves?) Those cops on the beat should be fired right-off, if not face other charges. Are the ones who 'resign' or 'fired' allowed to keep pensions or get jobs in other police departments elsewhere? Crazy.

You bring up interesting points; Not so long ago (ten or so years I think) cops who believed or had the prospect of a criminal/disciplinary case brought against them resigned from the service, knowing that any in-service pension loss wouldn't apply if they were no longer police officers! (does that make sense? Not sure I explained it very well)) 

But that all changed a few years ago and the rules on that were abolished, so that automatically requesting resignation a)wasn't always granted and b) their loss of pension might still apply if they were dismissed for dereliction of duty. (I think it's crimes in a public office too).

I agree on the rank being irrelevant to those who should be held to account; and equally they're culpable. I know an ex colleague who took a complete career change, and took a foundation course, degree and placements and is now a qualified social worker. And he told me that those who have been in it for many years, have had enough. They're sick of having too few staff, too high a workload of urgent cases, no support, no funds or promise of any to make the department recruit more staff. As a consequence the staff joining aren't keeping up with those who are leaving.

The affair (no punn intended) is currently under intense and no stone un-turned (too fucking late now!) investigation. We''ll see who eventually is held to account...I bet it's fewer than 20 officials.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 15, 2015, 11:47:37 AM

You bring up interesting points; Not so long ago (ten or so years I think) cops who believed or had the prospect of a criminal/disciplinary case brought against them resigned from the service, knowing that any in-service pension loss wouldn't apply if they were no longer police officers! (does that make sense? Not sure I explained it very well)) 

But that all changed a few years ago and the rules on that were abolished, so that automatically requesting resignation a)wasn't always granted and b) their loss of pension might still apply if they were dismissed for dereliction of duty. (I think it's crimes in a public office too).

I agree on the rank being irrelevant to those who should be held to account; and equally they're culpable. I know an ex colleague who took a complete career change, and took a foundation course, degree and placements and is now a qualified social worker. And he told me that those who have been in it for many years, have had enough. They're sick of having too few staff, too high a workload of urgent cases, no support, no funds or promise of any to make the department recruit more staff. As a consequence the staff joining aren't keeping up with those who are leaving.

The affair (no punn intended) is currently under intense and no stone un-turned (too fucking late now!) investigation. We''ll see who eventually is held to account...I bet it's fewer than 20 officials.
Here it is fairly hard to take pensions away from police and government workers, even in civil cases unrelated to their work (like bankruptcies etc basically only Federal tax problems can often touch that portion of a person's income) and we had that "retire early" deal and keep pension (or part of) to avoid tough conviction and clean-up departments and save some costs (like plea-bargaining with criminals) because, until recently and even now, it is hard to get a jury to convict police.

But certainly the Crown could take their own initiative and revoke the various awards (OBE etc) from some of these people!

Quote from: Shalom! on December 15, 2015, 12:06:08 PM

now here's a speech worth hearing.
Ilias Kasidiaris from GOLDEN DAWN in the Greek Parliament

Awfully nice of you to share your fapping material with us, Goldshower.  Whatever gets you in the mood for a little goose schtupping, eh?

Meister_000

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 14, 2015, 05:04:10 PM
It's more likely some goose schtupping beer hall putz, Goldshower.
Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 15, 2015, 12:18:25 PM
Awfully nice of you to share your fapping material with us, Goldshower.  Whatever gets you in the mood for a little goose schtupping, eh?

These and the pic made my day Big-Bird  ;D  Danka!  I found quote #1 accidentally when I Googled the key phrase. You're famous already! Anyhow, cracked me up!

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 15, 2015, 08:55:31 PM
These and the pic made my day Big-Bird  ;D  Danka!  I found quote #1 accidentally when I Googled the key phrase. You're famous already! Anyhow, cracked me up!

Cheers, Meister!  :D

mikuthing01

Gay Swedish liberal offers clothes and food to dis-privileged immigrants and invites them to his home. Then he tries to have sex with two men, aged 16 and 19 and they beat him to death and dress his corpse in womens clothing and wrap a snake around his neck. I cant stop laughing, why are Liberals trying to help these savages?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/627786/migrant-crisis-migration-Sweden-kill-gay-man-womens-clothes-snake-neck-Sweden?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&;

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 20, 2015, 06:07:05 PM
Gay Swedish liberal offers clothes and food to dis-privileged immigrants and invites them to his home. Then he tries to have sex with two men, aged 16 and 19 and they beat him to death and dress his corpse in womens clothing and wrap a snake around his neck. I cant stop laughing, why are Liberals trying to help these savages?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/627786/migrant-crisis-migration-Sweden-kill-gay-man-womens-clothes-snake-neck-Sweden?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&
I won't laugh at anyone being killed but the suicidal policies of European politicians, who are secure in their patrolled homes, allowing the "refugees" are ridiculous and bode ill for society. I don't know if a conspiracy (in some attempt to bring order out of the coming chaos,) simply deluded leftism and cultural relativism, or some combination of both but either way it will get uglier before it gets better. Obama is desperate to import as many Muslims (and illegals of any kind) as possible he can now because North Americans are waking up seeing what is happening in Europe and I'm hoping someone sensible, or at least someone with even a passing loyalty to the country, will be elected and stop the open-border, pro-Islam/pro-Cartel immigration policy here. I hope Europeans are awakening but I'm afraid it might be too late and many years of bloodshed coming.
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/tet-take-two-islams-2016-european-offensive/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on December 20, 2015, 06:07:05 PM

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/627786/migrant-crisis-migration-Sweden-kill-gay-man-womens-clothes-snake-neck-Sweden?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&

Historically speaking I'd say it's because of this man's thinking and it's profound effect on modern liberalism:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81KfDXTTtXE
Although I'm sure he'd argue that Islam (and all religion) is an example of the corrupting influence of society and not of man's "savage nobility."

Up All Night

TV News showed a video of the mostly male teens playing basketball outside.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2015/12/19/immigrant-kids-arrive-rockwall-county-facility/77631138/

The Govt. (your paid taxes distributed) is reimbursing the private "facility" $500 per day/ per teen.

BTY, the liberal media, in print reports is softening the fact that most of these persons are male teens, by referring to the illegal immigrants as, "Undocumented"...

"kids"

"children"

"youngsters"

"young children"

"unaccompanied minors"

They represent the vanguard of what are expected to be some 200 youngsters â€" primarily from Central America â€" who are seeking refuge from crime, violence and poverty in their home countries.

If their countries are such a mess, then, as Hillary would agree, then it's time for regime change. Or, in the case of Central America, why doesn't the US simply contract out the running of these failed "states" by creating a quasi-governmental company to run them. I've got an idea, appoint the former Mayors and Governors, of Maryland and Baltimore, to run the failed Central American states.

Or, as some would say... "We need a 'World Govt.' to take care of the crime, violence, and poverty on the globe."

albrecht

Quote from: Up All Night on December 21, 2015, 12:41:15 PM
TV News showed a video of the mostly male teens playing basketball outside.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/2015/12/19/immigrant-kids-arrive-rockwall-county-facility/77631138/

The Govt. (your paid taxes distributed) is reimbursing the private "facility" $500 per day/ per teen.

BTY, the liberal media, in print reports is softening the fact that most of these persons are male teens, by referring to the illegal immigrants as, "Undocumented"...

"kids"

"children"

"youngsters"

"young children"

"unaccompanied minors"

They represent the vanguard of what are expected to be some 200 youngsters â€" primarily from Central America â€" who are seeking refuge from crime, violence and poverty in their home countries.

If their countries are such a mess, then, as Hillary would agree, then it's time for regime change. Or, in the case of Central America, why doesn't the US simply contract out the running of these failed "states" by creating a quasi-governmental company to run them. I've got an idea, appoint the former Mayors and Governors, of Maryland and Baltimore, to run the failed Central American states.

Or, as some would say... "We need a 'World Govt.' to take care of the crime, violence, and poverty on the globe."
These "children" and other illegals and "refugees" get free housing (with flat screen tvs and pools in some cases,) free food, free healthcare, free transportation, and free legal aide. How many Americans get any of that stuff? Even our veterans? While Obama has secret waiting lists for Veterans at the VA (where they joke about veteran suicides) and kicks them out on trumped up charges so that the government doesn't need to pay for the health, physical and mental, care. He treats a random stranger better than he would a US citizen or veteran- especially if they are illegal or Muslim. We even pay attorneys and government employees to come up with advertising campaigns and legal help to encourage the invasion.

albrecht

I've heard reports that Norway is paying some "refugees" to return home (smart, though smarter would be to patrol the border and not allow any in) and now I see this. What is crazy is that other countries accepting the invaders are afraid to try to teach basic social mores to them (like if you see a women or girl in public doesn't mean you can rape her) because it could "stigmatize" the Muslims.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-teaching-refugees-about-sexual-consent-a6780536.html

Yorkshire pud

That round robin memo in full:

"Okay Congress, how can we appear we're tackling something, but almost completely miss the target; remember, we need to appease the ones who are more vocal and will vent their spleen on twatter and fartberk (Elections coming up too-oh should we consider that?).

Evidence and historical fact aren't as important as perception. Think along the lines of blaming Saddam Hussein for 9/11 and forget that 19 out of the 20 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, okay? Remember also the funding of the barbaric monsters comes partly from the same people we call our allies because there's billions of dollars involved; that's really important to remember"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35128684

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 22, 2015, 05:35:28 AM
That round robin memo in full:

"Okay Congress, how can we appear we're tackling something, but almost completely miss the target; remember, we need to appease the ones who are more vocal and will vent their spleen on twatter and fartberk (Elections coming up too-oh should we consider that?).

Evidence and historical fact aren't as important as perception. Think along the lines of blaming Saddam Hussein for 9/11 and forget that 19 out of the 20 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, okay? Remember also the funding of the barbaric monsters comes partly from the same people we call our allies because there's billions of dollars involved; that's really important to remember"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35128684
Good. Frankly as long as the EU open borders, Schengen, and suicidal "refugee" and immigration policies I'm afraid to say everyone holding a passport from a European country visiting might need a Visa or extra vetting. Dual citizenship is also very questionable in my mind, though one can understand an individual wanting one (get out of Obamaland or for tax/travel reasons) it is still suspect on the get-go.
ps: I agree with you on the Saudis and the other various so-called "royals" the Anglo-American oil companies and governments set-up, prop up, sell arms too, and give kick-backs too.

So much drama in the LBC. One of my favorite podcasts hosted by wrestling manager Jim Cornette is in some shit as the co-host just quit over Cornette's Islamic rant. I'm not big on this thought process but thought a lot of you would find it amusing.

QuoteAlso, here's what Cornette said (from CageSide Seats):
"But let me tell you something dickface after you have gone off on that promo, let me tell you a few things. Number one of which I'll admit that the people running the United States are a really fucked up bunch of people, however, you think it's bad, [if] those fucking dalmatian eating fucking psychopaths that run your fucking countries over there [got] a hold of the U.S.'s resources and you'll see what would happen. The whole fucking Earth would be blown up in six fucking weeks, because your people are a bunch of goddamn lunatics and here's why motherfucker. The Americans are psychopaths? We're fucking amateurs. Here's what you ought to do just before we even get into the meat of the matter, what you ought to do is you ought to put a fucking kibosh on those street celebrations you have where 20,000 of ya are out on the fucking street wearing some shitty clothes that look like they haven't been washed in fucking six weeks with goats firing off automatic weapons up in the air celebrating with the fucking burning fucking George Bush effigies and death to America banners. We know George Bush was a goddamn idiot, but you know what, we also don't really burn people in a fucking street around here for real even if he deserved it, which he did, and you people do, so don't try to tell me about this peaceful fucking Islamic religion when all you see from these goddamn backward ass cave-fucking people's countries are goddamn people burning other people in the streets and throwing them off goddamn roofs, first of all....

But with the Muslims you're not even safe in fucking Disneyland, so as far as I'm concerned the Muslims have lost the right to be indignant when people knock them or their religion or look at them sideways or like they're scared because when a large number of those people are fucking nuts and regardless of what this guy says what you hear on television or you read in the newspapers and magazines and the things that these religious leaders call [for], the fatwahs on people, and they fucking shoot people for cartoons, if your religion calls for a lot of fucked up things to happen to women or gay people and or anybody that tells you that your God is fictitious and you are easily egged on by all those other religions with their fictitious versions of God telling you your God is fictitious, which they all are by the way, so the only way to get even is to blow up a bunch of people you don't know. No, I'm not onboard with your shit their pal....

You can't go out and discriminate against or be violent to anybody just because a bunch of their fucking people but not all do bad things, but you can have a group of people who lose their right to be surprised or offended or indignant when they don't like them or look sideways at them or talk bad about them because their group is involved with so many bullshit fucking incidents in so many places over so long a period of fucking time. The fucking Scientologists may not be there yet, but the Muslims are. And once again, memo Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, [if they didn't] look like a goddamn bunch of fucking, you know, nutcases, Ayatollah Who The Fuck and all the goddamn maniacs with all the automatic rifles with the death to America banners, and have a bunch of people jumping up and down screaming like cave people on acid it would help your fucking public relations.

Yes, and I realise the United States has been fucked up but it doesn't matter even when we get a goddamn guy named Barack Obama in the White House as the leader of the free world and still you think the fucking West is on a goddamn war against Islam? We're in a war against Islam because you keep blowing shit up, motherfucker. So anyway shooting strangers with an AK-47 or blowing up a nightclub in Paris because you're pissed off that you got the wrong end of the stick religiously or politically is not the way that normal people solve their problems and you want to fucking defend your goddamn religion? If it wasn't for this religion, this particular religion, all of these stories are fictitious and made up, there is no invisible, supernatural supreme being, all the stories are bullshit, but yours is the one that people are killing people over, so it's the one I'm going to like the least and there's nothing that you can really do about that because the team that I play for, the atheists, don't fucking kill anybody or blow anybody up, so don't be sending me emails telling me that I need to modify my opinion, motherfucker. How about a large order of fish heads for you? That's my response to you, I don't give a shit."

GravitySucks

Islamic State decides that since it is okay to kill and eat infidels, it is ok to harvest organs from living donors to save a muslim's life.  Sounds like a religion of peace to me.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/islamic-state-okays-taking-organs-of-living-non-muslims/article/2579078

popple

QuoteThe Islamic State scholars argue that "If the jurists had permitted, when necessary, the consumption of human flesh as a means counter to death or harm, then it is even more appropriate to transplant of organs from the apostate to the Muslim to save the life of the latter. This is especially true because it was ruled that the apostate's life and organs are not protected. On the contrary, the apostate's life and organs don't have to be respected and can be taken with impunity.

Basically everyone who isn't one of them is just here for organ harvesting?  ??? 

GravitySucks

Quote from: popple on December 25, 2015, 09:22:31 PM
Basically everyone who isn't one of them is just here for organ harvesting?  ???

I encourage all infidels to eat more bacon.

weedeater

(4) Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!

Yorkshire pud

I thought this was quite funny. I'd not really thought of it that way.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2015, 05:09:40 AM
I thought this was quite funny. I'd not really thought of it that way.
Just the Starwars angle or have you seriously not heard the common talking-point about 'terrorists/freedom fighters' and usual leftist moral-equivalency crap? I will put this post off to Boxing Day excessive drinking.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on December 26, 2015, 10:00:55 AM
Just the Starwars angle or have you seriously not heard the common talking-point about 'terrorists/freedom fighters' and usual leftist moral-equivalency crap? I will put this post off to Boxing Day excessive drinking.

I am quite sure the American Indian, at some point, thought us to be the terrorists. The winner gets to score the game. If the last man standing is Allah Ibin Duing, the point of view will be different.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on December 26, 2015, 10:05:49 AM
I am quite sure the American Indian, at some point, thought us to be the terrorists. The winner gets to score the game. If the last man standing is Allah Ibin Duing, the point of view will be different.
Oh sure, I almost got one of those popular "original homeland security" shirts back after 911 because I thought it was hilarious. I'm just questioning why YP never heard of that popular, almost ubiquitous, talking-point of "terrorist/freedom-fighter" perspective, or moral equivalency, deal. I blame excessive Boxing Day drinking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 26, 2015, 10:11:00 AM
Oh sure, I almost got one of those popular "original homeland security" shirts back after 911 because I thought it was hilarious. I'm just questioning why YP never heard of that popular, almost ubiquitous, talking-point of "terrorist/freedom-fighter" perspective, or moral equivalency, deal. I blame excessive Boxing Day drinking.

Oh I've heard of it; I just hadn't thought of it with the Star Wars analogy. I've watched a few of the SW films but by no means a fan.

Haven't posted in a couple months maybe, but couldn't resist commenting on how adorable the child in Weed eater's avatar is... What a look of pure joy!  I miss the days when my own was so small.  The years go by sooo fast--enjoy every, every moment.  Belated Christmas wishes of peace and bliss to all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 26, 2015, 09:19:11 PM
Haven't posted in a couple months maybe, but couldn't resist commenting on how adorable the child in Weed eater's avatar is... What a look of pure joy!  I miss the days when my own was so small.  The years go by sooo fast--enjoy every, every moment.  Belated Christmas wishes of peace and bliss to all.

Hey!!!! Good to see you buddy. Hope yours was restful.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on December 26, 2015, 10:05:49 AM

Then let's make sure that the last man standing in America is one of us.  Not Allah bin Shitstain.

Coffeeman

Apologies to the folks from the UK, but you're fucked, in more ways than one.

PING

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 24, 2015, 02:43:27 AM
So much drama in the LBC. One of my favorite podcasts hosted by wrestling manager Jim Cornette is in some shit as the co-host just quit over Cornette's Islamic rant. I'm not big on this thought process but thought a lot of you would find it amusing.

I love Cornette. Definitely in top 5 managers of all time.

He does have a point on some things (shooting people over cartoons etc.)