• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2017, 10:07:30 PM
Why is this moron now filming videos while sitting on the shitter?

https://youtu.be/86Vq2NxKSLI

Why not, he spends half his life on the crapper. Regarding the cat (hostage) says "she's neutered". Really? Is she a transgender cat?

Fyodor Gutman

These feral cats are better off in the wild. They don't want to be fed Senda's crappy foods, they want to hunt.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 10, 2017, 01:51:52 PM
Why not, he spends half his life on the crapper. Regarding the cat (hostage) says "she's neutered". Really? Is she a transgender cat?
IB,
it is unsettling to even think about, but...
I have a feeling George performed a thorough "gynecological exam"  in Casa Senda's "exam room"...
the crapper...
I only shudder to imagine after the poor kittynapped kitty was place on the exam sink with its hind legs strapped in his home made stirrups...
what type of "exam" did Falkie performed ?
(and was he twitching during it ?)

chefist

just in from the DW...

She just left and she is not feeling well so no broadcast with her today.
She’s staying overnight on Halloween so we will be ding a live video the.
Sinus drainage has made my throat like sandpaper
Live video later this evening as soon as i get my voice back
Tiny One is in the cat carrier and the cat carrier was moving like a wiggly worm as Tiny struggled to try to get out
She probably never been in a cat carrier befor
Kathy got to see her and pet her with much loud meowing the entire time
Kathy says she looks just like Boop and wished she could have gotten the littermate who was killed too
Tiny slept in the cat box all night
Poor scared baby
She’s on her way to her new home
I gave Kathy Goodlife dry cat food, Tempations crunchies, 12 cans of Fancy Feast and a bag of Meow Mix as Tiny One LOVES Meow Mix
Some time ago I gave Kathy a brand new large cat box & she has litter and more dry food at home
And the soft carrier cost me between $25-30
I gave that to Kathy too
But now Tiny One will be safe and free from raccoons, cars and the cold
She will have a good home with Kathy who will give her lots of love

I’m on this new blood pressure medication
Every 20 minutes or so all night i had to race to the bathroom to urinate
I’m worn out
I think i got about 4 hours of sleep
Fuzzy kept nuzzling me for petting ALL night
She must have sensed or smelled Tiny One and felt insecure
She went and hid when Kathy camme in

The Ratty One forced Kathy to wear this weird giant cotton underwear the whole time Kathy was staying with her
It gave Kathy an allergic reaction and she developed a huge triple festering boil on her ass
I had to scrape it open
Thing was the size of a can of Fancy Feast and inflammed

Kathy’s arm was hurting and that’s why she couldn’t stay as well

Sorry folks
I will so live stream as soon as I can

MV sold me a ticket to the darkweb. The toaster in Senda's apartment is still transmitting. I had access to this disturbing email:

KATHY

She just left and she is not feeling well so no broadcast with her today.
She’s staying overnight on Halloween so we will be ding a live video the.
Sinus drainage has made my throat like sandpaper
Live video later this evening as soon as i get my voice back
Tiny One is in the cat carrier and the cat carrier was moving like a wiggly worm as Tiny struggled to try to get out
She probably never been in a cat carrier befor
Kathy got to see her and pet her with much loud meowing the entire time
Kathy says she looks just like Boop and wished she could have gotten the littermate who was killed too
Tiny slept in the cat box all night
Poor scared baby
She’s on her way to her new home
I gave Kathy Goodlife dry cat food, Tempations crunchies, 12 cans of Fancy Feast and a bag of Meow Mix as Tiny One LOVES Meow Mix
Some time ago I gave Kathy a brand new large cat box & she has litter and more dry food at home
And the soft carrier cost me between $25-30
I gave that to Kathy too
But now Tiny One will be safe and free from raccoons, cars and the cold
She will have a good home with Kathy who will give her lots of love

I’m on this new blood pressure medication
Every 20 minutes or so all night i had to race to the bathroom to urinate
I’m worn out
I think i got about 4 hours of sleep
Fuzzy kept nuzzling me for petting ALL night
She must have sensed or smelled Tiny One and felt insecure
She went and hid when Kathy camme in

The Ratty One forced Kathy to wear this weird giant cotton underwear the whole time Kathy was staying with her
It gave Kathy an allergic reaction and she developed a huge triple festering boil on her ass
I had to scrape it open

Kathy’s arm was hurting and that’s why she couldn’t stay as well

Sorry folks
I will so live stream as soon as I can

Chefist, I see MV sold you a Darkweb ticket too. What's even more disturbing than the emails is how Senda walks around naked all the time.

I had to scrape it open

WTF ?
is a HUGE TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL ?
was it really the size of a can of FANCY FEAST ?

WHO POST THIS KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
FALKIE, THATS WHO !

Sounds like Patty was sick of the snail trails that nude Kathy was leaving on the furniture.

WTF ?
WHO might inquire of a visitor...
DO YOU WEAR UNDERWARE AT ALL ?

well, maybe a host that last time they hosted slow Kathy...
found "VERY DISTURBING SPOTS AND STAINS ON ALL OF HER FURNITURE"
THATS WHO !

(and I doubt slow Kathy was "made to wear giant cotton underwear"...
but it could have been a stipulation for her "visit" after her bleeding cooter drainage last visit)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 10, 2017, 02:29:17 PM
Sounds like Patty was sick of the snail trails that nude Kathy was leaving on the furniture.

Snail trails and ass stains.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

WTF ?
WHO might inquire of a visitor...
DO YOU WEAR UNDERWARE AT ALL ?

well, maybe a host that last time they hosted slow Kathy...
found "VERY DISTURBING SPOTS AND STAINS ON ALL OF HER FURNITURE"
THATS WHO !

but it could have been a stipulation for her "visit" after her bleeding cooter drainage last visit)
Slow Kathy likes to flaunt herself in the altogether.

WOTR

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 02:31:12 PM
Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 10, 2017, 02:34:50 PM
Snail trails and ass stains.

This is why we can't have nice things at Bellgab...

Please excuse me while I go vomit.

Quote from: WOTR on October 10, 2017, 02:42:05 PM
This is why we can't have nice things at Bellgab...

Please excuse me while I go vomit.
Into a bedpan?

do you suppose one of those "industrial cleaning companies" could have removed those stains ?
or was she resigned to just burning her furniture slow Kathy sat on ?

(note: I just saw an ad from "one of those law firms" warning about the association of LARGE COTTON UNDERWEAR TO TRIPLE FESTERED FANCY FEAST SIZE BOILS ON FAT ASSES THAT NEED TO BE SCRAPED AND DRAINED !)

I keep hearing Chefist imitating Kathy saying " George - look at my butt".

MAX

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 02:18:25 PM
I had to scrape it open

WTF ?
is a HUGE TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL ?
was it really the size of a can of FANCY FEAST ?

WHO POST THIS KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
FALKIE, THATS WHO !

Sounds like a staph infection. Falkie is fucked if it touched him without gloves on. The most common type of staph infection is a  boil.  Then again the amount of times he spends in the ER he probably gave it to her, very common in hospitals

I had to scrape it open

three questions...
1. how does an allergic reaction turn into a TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL the size of a Fancy Feast can ?
2. did George utilize his "Swiss Army Snaggletooth" to perform the scraping of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN ?
3. how come NO DETAILS of what happened AFTER the scraping ?

MAX

Quote from: MAX on October 10, 2017, 02:56:15 PM
Sounds like a staph infection. Falkie is fucked if it touched him without gloves on. The most common type of staph infection is a  boil.  Then again the amount of times he spends in the ER he probably gave it to her, very common in hospitals

PS very common for it to occur on your ass cheek , shit that just gave me a vision of Kathy's ass excuse me while I go throw up. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 10, 2017, 02:53:07 PM
I keep hearing Chefist imitating Kathy saying " George - look at my butt".
that is rather odd, as I keep hearing RallySquirrel imitating Falkie saying "slow Kathy - look now, my thingy is twitching"

Quote from: MAX on October 10, 2017, 02:56:15 PM
in light of this information,
Falkie needs to autoclave his Swiss Army Snaggletooth ASAP...

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 02:57:42 PM
I had to scrape it open

three questions...
1. how does an allergic reaction turn into a TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL the size of a Fancy Feast can ?
2. did George utilize his "Swiss Army Snaggletooth" to perform the scraping of the TRIPLE FESTERING BOIL THE SIZE OF A FANCY FEAST CAN ?
3. how come NO DETAILS of what happened AFTER the scraping ?

As a former combat medic and trained field psychiatrist (I psychoanalyzed fields) photo images of said festering boil would be helpful to determine proper course of action. (amputation, skin surgery, etc.)

Norm

Quote from: MAX on October 10, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

PS very common for it to occur on your ass cheek , shit that just gave me a vision of Kathy's ass excuse me while I go throw up.

Correct. This graphic best exemplifies types of boils (pilonidal cyst, etc) that can occur in that part of the human body. Easily spread if not wearing protective equipment for hands and eye. Doctor's care is highly recommended to restrict return or spread of infection.

Who

I don't think I can ever come back here again. Goodbye cruel world.

Fyodor Gutman

This is where the suspension of disbelief sort of falls apart.

LadyFish

When I watched the kidnapped Cat for Kathy video last night, I thought Falkie said he needed to give Kathy hydrogen peroxide for her infected EAR. Was his snaggle tooth saying infected REAR? Or did this rear thing just pop up overnight and she has both an infected ear & rear?

Did Falkie sterilize his snaggle tooth before playing doctor with Kathy?And how do cotton Granny panties cause boils? I have noticed that since Falkie’s mother died & can no longer be blamed, everything is now Ratty Patty’s fault.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 10, 2017, 01:44:17 PMand what might have occurred "of camera" that led Abram to discontinue all further contact with George ?
(I do hope Abram has been offered appropriate therapy...)

As I noted here a while back I hope that Abram kid got wise. That young man is apparently allowed to own sporting firearms and legally goes to a range to use them. I heard George Senda state he intends to go with that kid to the firing range and "finally" be able to shoot guns. Even promising a video of that will be made. Then, as I recall, Senda brags his "Second Amendment Rights" will not be infringed.

Problem: If Senda has anything on his criminal record, any commitment to a mental institution, or any court-ordered retraining order against him, he is disallowed to even handle any type of firearm, ammunition, white or black powder, and even spent casing or rounds under federal law. If so, he does not have any Second-Amendment rights. None.

That kid may have wised up to realize that if Senda fooled him into so much as allowing him to handle a firearm, ammunition -- live or spent -- he could be and probably would be charged as an accomplice under federal law. A Class II felony. That kid, no doubt, doesn't want his own life screwed up by that liar who has screwed up the lives of everyone around him. That Abram was wise to cut his losses and run. He could be duped into a federal crime by a guy who admits on a more recent video it would "illegal" for him to get a gun -- as much as he talks about wanting one. Cause for concern, all. Cause for concern. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LadyFish on October 10, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

And how do cotton Granny panties cause boils?

As gently as I can, they cause boils if you're a filthy animal who wears the same ones repeatedly and never washes them.

Swishypants

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2017, 04:43:51 PM
As gently as I can, they cause boils if you're a filthy animal who wears the same ones repeatedly and never washes them.

The Mad Fart Sniffer of The Great White North activates!!!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 04:50:13 PM
The Mad Fart Sniffer of The Great White North activates!!!

My strict Torontonian upbringing means I have to be polite to even the lowest species of reptile, otherwise I'd be inclined to speak quite sharply to you. You stupid cunt.