• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whitley Strieber

Started by Ruteger, July 26, 2010, 05:35:04 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2015, 09:49:03 PM
I rest my case.

Off to score more seven percent solution from your handler then? I wouldn't cross against the light, if I were you.

DanTSX

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 09:52:39 PM
Off to score more seven percent solution from your handler then? I wouldn't cross against the light, if I were you.

It's actually a brain slug.

Futurama is real.

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
It's actually a brain slug.

Every word of Whitley's experience is more plausible than the idea that any slug could live off of what you have that passes for a brain, lol

weeberwubber

Quote from: DanTSX on July 24, 2015, 09:44:30 PM
Yeah and then he spent the next 15 minutes bitching about the world focusing on him focusing on when the aliens focused on his bunghole.

Yeah. :) Can't wait for Art to have him on again, haha. We know it's not gunna be in the first month because they said they have the first month booked and Weeber said on Facebook I think that he hasn't been contacted about appearing on the new show yet. That hat tho....

That's the hat I picture him in when I hear that audio of him creeping on Arts fam. I can't find it now though.

Anyway, awwwwww, come on Weebs, it's all cool. Smile like a donut for us.

DanTSX

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 24, 2015, 09:56:52 PM
Yeah. :) Can't wait for Art to have him on again, haha. We know it's not gunna be in the first month because they said they have the first month booked and Weeber said on Facebook I think that he hasn't been contacted about appearing on the new show yet. That hat tho....

That's the hat I picture him in when I hear that audio of him creeping on Arts fam. I can't find it now though.

Anyway, awwwwww, come on Weebs, it's all cool. Smile like a donut for us.

m'lady!

He kinda looks like Falkie in that second picture.

DanTSX

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 24, 2015, 10:01:45 PM

HAHA!  Who is the disinfo agent now!

I mean seriously it's like they are brothers.   Doesn't Falkie wear diapers?  I guess now we know why shit keeps falling out.

Jackstar

Now that you two are quoting each other in a self-referential circle-jerk-fest, my work here is done.

Quote17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys  listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can  'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.

Quote from: weeberwubber on July 24, 2015, 10:34:24 PM
lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiCTYV-DP9w

Weebs was on with George one time (fairly sure it was George), and - this is a paraphrase of the conversation - he was doing his usual sad-voiced mopey routine ("George, I've been mocked, ridiculed, ignored, and marginalized") when George said something like his story was unusual or extraordinary, and asked him if he'd believe a story like that if someone else was telling it instead of him.

"No, I wouldn't, I'd need some proof" he told George. 

So Whitley wouldn't have automatically accepted someone else's story, but we're all supposed to believe his.  And if we don't we're haters, and if we question it we're 'marginalizing' him, etc.

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 01:32:41 AM
but we're all supposed to believe his.

Quote2. Become incredulous and indignant.  Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus  on side issues which can be used show the topic  as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the  'How dare you!' gambit.

4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's   argument which you can easily knock down to make  yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges.  Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.

13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic
which forbears any actual material fact.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule.  Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant  and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed
with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.

dude, lol, I don't know how you and your gang of mewling sycophants expect to be believed either, lol

Lunger

Was in San Antonio the other day and saw Strieber driving down the street....

Quote from: Jackstar on July 24, 2015, 01:42:19 PM
I'm putting your answer down as an unequivocal "I don't know how science works." Thank you for your participation.

What surprises me is how the aliens manage to abduct only the most honest people.  Not one has returned with a single souvenir, not so much as a hand towel or even one of those tiny soaps they set out for their guests.

Jackstar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 08:12:37 AM
Not one has returned with a single souvenir, not so much as a hand towel or even one of those tiny soaps they set out for their guests.

Quote19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule.  Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant  and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 08:12:37 AM
What surprises me is how the aliens manage to abduct only the most honest people.  Not one has returned with a single souvenir, not so much as a hand towel or even one of those tiny soaps they set out for their guests.

Betty Hill almost came back with  book, but they took it away from her before she left the craft.  :o

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 25, 2015, 06:32:56 PM

It's only impossible because it isn't happening.....

Science is hard.   So I'll just post memes and accuse people of being mj12 disinfo agents out to get me.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 08:33:12 PM
Betty Hill almost came back with  book, but they took it away from her before she left the craft.  :o

Betty was also a few prawns short of a galaxy too. If you catch my drift. Read up on it.
http://badufos.blogspot.com/search?q=betty+hill

Also, what are you guys doing with your disinfo agent money? I've been putting mine into an IRA account. I'm getting great returns.

DanTSX

Quote from: Lord Grantham on July 26, 2015, 05:18:29 PM
Betty was also a few prawns short of a galaxy too. If you catch my drift. Read up on it.
http://badufos.blogspot.com/search?q=betty+hill

Also, what are you guys doing with your disinfo agent money? I've been putting mine into an IRA account. I'm getting great returns.

Ammunition and Hookers.

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on July 26, 2015, 12:03:53 AM
so I'll just post memes and accuse people of being mj12 disinfo agents out to get me

Who is that? Has Strieber done that too?

albrecht

Condolences also, Whitley.

bateman

Sorry to hear this. They were married 45 years. Wow.

Whitley: I always sensed from the way you spoke of Anne,  that she was an exceptional and gifted person, and a devoted true soul mate.   My sincere condolences on the passing of your beloved wife.

Dyna-X

My Condolences and prayers to the Strieber family and all who knew and loved Anne.  :'(

Juan Cena

Yeah, hearing about Anne's death is sad.