A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

awake

My overarching reaction to the third installment (apology session) is that his undisclosed location is a truckstop somewhere in Texas (I-10 corridor?).  I heard repeated, nearly constant traffic noise in the background and at minute 2:21-ish it seemed to even cause JBW distraction.  There seemed to be another mechanical noise but A/C in Feb seems weird.  In any event, the best part was Bart Ell's giffing of it later.

Seraphim might want to record each episode because this venture might not even make it past the 6 week precedent previously set by our beloved AB.  Interest in JB and his views are waning on the web and in the thread, in my opinion.  I want at least another few videos though and please more funny hand gestures.

b_dubb

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 09, 2014, 10:46:46 PM
So now you want to sink lower by confusing me w/JBWells.  I'd say that's some pretty fancy inverted/perverted technology developed to gain control of a boat that's not yours. How much money is being spent hiring pirates for the cow and sheep pasture drinking pond?
Maybe try posting here when you're not on LSD / peyote / baff salts.  People might have an easier time deciphering your nonsense.

DocHolliday

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 10, 2014, 12:04:37 AM
The posts you and Seraphim made in this thread show it very easily in the last few hours. Any questions? It starts at 06:35:01 PM yesterday.

Dude, I don't know what the hell you're on.  But I'm pretty certain we never mentioned YOU and were only talking about JBW's neck.

Dasein

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 09, 2014, 11:20:37 PM
There may be no picture of you here, but one cat that adopted me showed me many times how easy it could keep rattlesnakes away from the house just w/his front paws/claws. Coyotes taught me more about the tactics of your superiors that ended up having that cat for a meal.

Art?

FallenSeraph

Quote from: awake on February 10, 2014, 08:16:52 AM
Seraphim, I think that maybe you look a bit too closely at these videos.  You truly have a thing for this nutter.

Either that or I'm suddenly seeing vaginas in weird places, which would also be cause for concern. I need to leave the house more. Working at home is making me insane.

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 10, 2014, 12:04:37 AM
The posts you and Seraphim made in this thread show it very easily in the last few hours. Any questions? It starts at 06:35:01 PM yesterday.

But not this insane. LOL. I don't even ask anymore.

FallenSeraph

Apparently, according to the hipsters on FB, the CTM website posted this message yesterday and then quickly took it down when people started spazzing out:

Red Alert...Red Alert;
"Caravan To Midnight is not currently live broadcasting a daily Mon â€" Thurs show, as is planned for the very near future.
New shows ARE being recorded, and will be available ONLY to Subscribers as mp3 streams & downloads, and soon videos, as soon as they are available."

WOW. That's disappointing. And this, kids, is why you shouldn't EAGERLY pay for A YEAR'S SUBSCRIPTION (as many of these people did) for a show that's not even up and rolling yet. Did they learn NOTHING from our beloved Art?

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 06, 2014, 11:19:09 AM
No Agenda must mean something else to you.
Posting a link so others could join you on another site seems like an agenda to me.
I very lame one, but still an agenda.

nope. just telling you guys about a good show. sheeesh.

awake

I'm about an hour in to this Jim Garrow interview and oh boy.  For all the forum folks who have argued, vociferously, that JBW isn't a hard right; please listen to this show.  If this isn't hard-right crazy talk, I don't know.  And JBW is talking prophecy and all of that now too.  Previously he seemed dismissive of the bible, he doesn't sound dismissive anymore. 

And Garrow; his pronunciation of "out" and "about"seems to be said with the inflection of a Canadian, but he seems to identify as an American.  What's going on with that guy?

All in all, terrifying show.  I am one of those who found his C2C show revolting, I had no idea he was restraining himself all this time.

Seraphim, I know you like the guy.  Sorry if anything above rubs you the wrong way.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: awake on February 10, 2014, 11:29:59 AM
Seraphim, I know you like the guy.  Sorry if anything above rubs you the wrong way.

Nope, not at all. He's not for everyone, to put it mildly. :)

Sometimes I get brave and try to stick up for George here, too. It's not a task for the weak.

awake

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 10, 2014, 11:41:18 AM
Nope, not at all. He's not for everyone, to put it mildly. :)

Sometimes I get brave and try to stick up for George here, too. It's not a task for the weak.
ooh, yeah I think I remember you doing that when he was coming into the forum.  You are tough.

laserjock

Ok, as much as I dislike Wells, I'm not going to pay to watch his videos, maybe there's a cut out there of some of it?  I am doing a paper about Alex Jones, BTW.  If Wells hadn't gone off the deep end like Jones, I might not have had so much contempt for him.  I share the dislike of cops, I've endured some really bad treatment by them (law abiding me, and law breaking them).

DocHolliday

Quote from: laserjock on February 10, 2014, 07:29:09 PM
Ok, as much as I dislike Wells, I'm not going to pay to watch his videos, maybe there's a cut out there of some of it?  I am doing a paper about Alex Jones, BTW.  If Wells hadn't gone off the deep end like Jones, I might not have had so much contempt for him.  I share the dislike of cops, I've endured some really bad treatment by them (law abiding me, and law breaking them).

There are bullies or bad people in all walks of life and all jobs.  Unfortunately police work has theirs too.  I don't condone that sort of behavior or mistreatment whatsoever, and it gives everyone else a bad name/image.  Whatever negative experience you've had warrants a conversation and needs to be addressed.

However, John B. Wells takes it to a different level.  Like I said, I really did enjoy him when I first started listening to him but he got on the Alex Jones crazy train and they start talking about something absolutely biased or lacking credible/factual information.  They throw out fear mongering headlines such as "Police train to kill people at traffic stops".  While that sounds absolutely egregious, there's probably a LOT more to it.  I just don't appreciate that kind of conversation.

Gd5150

Quote from: bateman on February 06, 2014, 03:03:00 PM
If anyone needs a new avatar, may I suggest cats taking selfies.

http://www.sadanduseless.com/2014/01/cats-taking-selfies/

Hillarious! Need one with a cat posing all sexy and in the background its catbox with a big turd in it. Classic.

Nebraska888

If Wells would have taken a "step back" and had programs that dealt with topics that are indicative (or used to be) of the paranormal, the unusual, the strange, the bizarre, the unexplained.....etc.....then, I would have listened and enjoyed.

The man went to the EXTREME!  I would try to listen every night he hosted....and after 40 minutes......I couldn't take ANYMORE!

VtaGeezer

Why is this thread still under "Other C2C Hosts..."; Toxic John is gone.  Kaput. Maybe a we can get a thread going for "Failed C2C Hosts". 

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 10, 2014, 10:30:00 AM
But not this insane. LOL. I don't even ask anymore.
Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 09, 2014, 10:21:01 PM
Aw hell no! Neck-vagina trumps Old MacDonald and his paranoid bullish&t.
Your attacks on me and JBWells are typical of what ClearChannel/PremierRadio and now SeriusXM pays PR teams to do to pollute American minds w/the likes of RushLimbaugh, HowardStern, and the shambles of a mess they made of C2CAM.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 11, 2014, 01:15:51 AM
Your attacks on me and JBWells are typical of what ClearChannel/PremierRadio and now SeriusXM pays PR teams to do to pollute American minds w/the likes of RushLimbaugh, HowardStern, and the shambles of a mess they made of C2CAM.

Just be consoled that the audience to all of the above is very small; Don't worry your pretty little head, you won't be pointed at in the street or get hate mail through your letter box.

Jackstar

To be attacked by Seraphim27 is to be bathed in the feather kisses of cherubeen wings, so, I'm not sure what you're even getting on about.

Sometimes I wonder what it is like to read threads from early to late, but, Gemini moon, so there. I guess when I page back, I'll be enlightened.

Jackstar

Quote from: DocHolliday on February 09, 2014, 05:51:51 PM
I know full well that there are a lot of unanswered questions about that day.  I have my belief of what occurred and others have theirs.  I'm not going to try and change anyone's opinion.
ooooo... kay... however, that really doesn't answer my question, which I meant in earnest, not snidely nor sarcastically.

QuoteBut Alex Jones lost all credibility with me when he endorsed Loose Change.  The GWB remark was half serious.
And this is germane to the John B. Wells thread... how? Wait, stop, I've still got one in the queue, don't I?

Acceptable answers would have included: Walt Disney, LBJ, Don King, Obama sin Laden. What is not acceptable, and what I am calling you out for, in my own inimitable round-about way, is that I asked you a straight-up question that you... dodged.

What am I, chopped liver? I'm here all week, please tip your server.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2014, 09:17:39 AM
To be attacked by Seraphim27 is to be bathed in the feather kisses of cherubeen wings, so, I'm not sure what you're even getting on about.

This is awesome. Thank you.  ;D

FallenSeraph

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 10, 2014, 11:58:23 PM
Why is this thread still under "Other C2C Hosts..."; Toxic John is gone.  Kaput. Maybe a we can get a thread going for "Failed C2C Hosts".

Yeah, I'm never sure where to post my deep thoughts on JBW now. I try to put comments on the man here and the show in the CTM thread, but it's all blending into one.

Maybe this thread should be archived and future comments moved to the CTM thread?

Jackstar

Quote from: DocHolliday on February 09, 2014, 12:13:25 PM
The term 'toxic' is absolutely fitting for Wells.

Hail. Thou art no Doctor.

Jackstar

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 11, 2014, 09:32:14 AM
Maybe this thread should be archived and future comments moved to the CTM thread?
It will take care of itself, and soon enough John B. will have his own forums. Is this the thread you started? I am just going to use that one, and put down other threads sporadically.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2014, 09:37:08 AM
It will take care of itself, and soon enough John B. will have his own forums. Is this the thread you started? I am just going to use that one, and put down other threads sporadically.

I started the Caravan to Midnight thread, yeah, under General Talk Radio/Podcasts, since we don't have a category called Shaky Shows Struggling to Get Off The Ground right now.

Jackstar

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 11, 2014, 09:39:38 AM
I started the Caravan to Midnight thread, yeah, under General Talk Radio/Podcasts,
Yeah? Tell me more. Tell it slow.

Jackstar

Quote from: awake on February 10, 2014, 11:29:59 AM
All in all, terrifying show.  I am one of those who found his C2C show revolting, I had no idea he was restraining himself all this time.

I haven't listened to the production in question, but if it is possible, I would like to know more about the terrifying and revolting aspects objectively. If they match my own, we may be able to form a clique.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 11, 2014, 02:14:54 AM
Just be consoled that the audience to all of the above is very small; Don't worry your pretty little head, you won't be pointed at in the street or get hate mail through your letter box.

Fear is a tool used by disinformation pros, aggressive panhandlers, advertizing pros, insurance pros, lower skilled broadcasters, and many other professions. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth children can understand. The question becomes: Who are protecting the inverse and what technologies are used to do that?

Jackstar

I can never again think differently of the colon now.

For example, there's typically poop in there.

DocHolliday

Quote from: Jackstar on February 11, 2014, 09:25:15 AM
ooooo... kay... however, that really doesn't answer my question, which I meant in earnest, not snidely nor sarcastically.
And this is germane to the John B. Wells thread... how? Wait, stop, I've still got one in the queue, don't I?

Acceptable answers would have included: Walt Disney, LBJ, Don King, Obama sin Laden. What is not acceptable, and what I am calling you out for, in my own inimitable round-about way, is that I asked you a straight-up question that you... dodged.

What am I, chopped liver? I'm here all week, please tip your server.

I didn't take your question as snide or sarcastic by any means.  I just chose not to poke a hornet's nest because I know (perhaps not on this forum but in other circles) that it's still a very emotional issue.  I could sit here and say that I do in fact believe what evidence has been produced and feel that it was Osama & Co. that carried out what happened on 9/11.  I have no way to prove that to someone who thinks it was an inside job or whatever they would like to call it.  I don't think for a second that our own government, as nasty as it can be, had a hand in the deaths of our citizens and first responders that morning.

So I apologize if you felt I was dodging your question, I just don't find it necessary right here in this forum to spark that conversation.  The point of my post originally is that I don't care for the content of John B. Wells that he started to talk about, as it's far too close to Alex Jones' content.

awake

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 11, 2014, 12:07:25 PM
Fear is a tool used by disinformation pros, aggressive panhandlers, advertizing pros, insurance pros, lower skilled broadcasters, and many other professions. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth children can understand. The question becomes: Who are protecting the inverse and what technologies are used to do that?
wow; to spend just five minutes in your head....