A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Morgus on February 07, 2014, 08:23:53 PM
What happened to Wells' videocast plan? Did he change to audio only instead now?

He's struggling with the whole video thing. Servers keep crashing. The fans on his FB page were like, "For the love of God, just put up some audio!" So he did. He'll switch to video soon, though. He's got that nifty green screen to use.

FallenSeraph

Meanwhile, the Caravan to Midnight FB page features our very own HorrorReporter:

[attachimg=1]

Lester

John B. Wells feels so strongly about the future of his amazing "Caravan to Midnight" program that he paid for only three years of domain use!

Not very optimistic about his program's future is he?

Short term thinker.  Short term program -- if he ever gets O'WellsCare up are running.

John B cracks me up!

Birdie

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 07, 2014, 10:23:45 PM
Meanwhile, the Caravan to Midnight FB page features our very own HorrorReporter:

[attachimg=1]
I was just going to post about this. Got a link on my FB newsfeed from CTM that mentions both Bellgab and the Horror Report. Hopefully, the link will send you lots of new visitors, HorrorReporter :) I checked out your site the other day and bookmarked it. Nice job!

EDIT: Looked at it again, and I got 2 links to HR, from both ArtBell.com and CTM. Even better :)

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 07, 2014, 10:23:45 PM

[attachimg=1]

I'm honored. Art Bell's site posted the same link tonight, too.. Feeling so much love.

eddie dean

The bad audio prevented me from listening for more than a few minutes. I scanned past 95% of it. He really should consider postponing untill he can fix it. I cannot see many people who would be willing to pay for a show that sounds like it's being  broadcast from an empty Shriners hall, with the microphone propped up in the far corner. The guest on the phone was almost impossible to understand, which is probably be a good thing.  Just  before the three hour mark it sounded like the guest said something about "offing" the " Muslim Marxist" in the White House. Maybe he said "outing",  I couldn't tell.
Holy Secret Service Batman!

albrecht

Quote from: eddie dean on February 07, 2014, 11:25:30 PM
Just  before the three hour mark it sounded like the guest said something about "offing" the " Muslim Marxist" in the White House. Maybe he said "outing",  I couldn't tell.
Holy Secret Service Batman!

I haven't got through the whole show yet but the audio was ok by me. But I'm used to listening to AM or even Shortwave of Art Bell, Bill Cooper, etc so don't mind the broadcast quality unless it is really horrible- and even then can usually put up with it. No desire, however, to watch any video stream of JBW, or anyone else really do interviews, and 'live streaming shows' but I guess that stuff is more popular with the modern audiences or internet generation? To me tho the nice thing about radio (whether AM, Shortwave, or from the internet or podcast) is you can do other things whilst listening or just set back on the couch and rest your eyes from the blinking telescreens.

re: the comment in the 3rd hour. Haven't heard it yet but I'm guessing, only guessing, that he was referring to all the rampant rumors about Obama's sexual choices. Or using the term "outing" as to "out" him as a crypto-muslim or crypto-marxist or something to that effect. But one never knows with the more wild-eyed guests what they might say. In any event, I'm sure the SS will be monitoring and/or visiting him regardless.

eddie dean

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2014, 09:49:21 AM
I haven't got through the whole show yet but the audio was ok by me. But I'm used to listening to AM or even Shortwave of Art Bell, Bill Cooper, etc so don't mind the broadcast quality unless it is really horrible- and even then can usually put up with it. No desire, however, to watch any video stream of JBW, or anyone else really do interviews, and 'live streaming shows' but I guess that stuff is more popular with the modern audiences or internet generation? To me tho the nice thing about radio (whether AM, Shortwave, or from the internet or podcast) is you can do other things whilst listening or just set back on the couch and rest your eyes from the blinking telescreens.

re: the comment in the 3rd hour. Haven't heard it yet but I'm guessing, only guessing, that he was referring to all the rampant rumors about Obama's sexual choices. Or using the term "outing" as to "out" him as a crypto-muslim or crypto-marxist or something to that effect. But one never knows with the more wild-eyed guests what they might say. In any event, I'm sure the SS will be monitoring and/or visiting him regardless.

I think he was speaking about physical harm. I realize he is a controversial and opinionated person, but even hinting about this subject these days will generate attention from the SS. I could be wrong, but that is how I interpreted his comment of "offing".  If he said "outing" or perhaps "ousting" that is different, and not unusual.  Gov. paranoia is so popular these days.

Quote from: cweb on February 08, 2014, 04:18:09 PM

Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls {Offical Music Video}

Despite going against Art's usual motif, "For Whom The Bell Tolls" as a new show name and this song as the intro would actually make me pretty happy.

bigchucka

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 06, 2014, 10:46:41 PM
I suspect any praise to the Man Himself would be against the premrat rules.

Unless it's for giving them praise for offering SIT.

bigchucka

Quote from: RedMichael on February 06, 2014, 11:23:13 PM
I really don't get how anyone can be a fan of Wells and Bell. Not in the same ball park. Now Well's has his eyes set on Alex Jones' turf? Ha.

Maybe Dallas was an attempt by John B to take Alex out.  John did leave like 5-10 min before it happened.  Hoping five guys would jump on Alex and he'd go WWE on em and start bashing heads into pavement.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on February 07, 2014, 10:28:35 AM
Sears Portrait Studio photographer and passport forger for the Republic of Wadiya.
Wadiya?  Wadiya know?  I'm fm Wadiya.

FallenSeraph

Latest video apologizing for email issues. I didn't watch the other 18 minutes.

He looks better!

http://youtu.be/-C7JlWVQknc

Stop calling me a Caravaner, John.

ETA:

[attachimg=1]

Dateline

Yes, I watched that within a hour of its release last evening.  I found his presentation very enjoyable, and he has a sense of Draconian humor. 

I'm loving it and may subscribe for three months.

FallenSeraph

Yeah, I still like him.

I also like the new hand sign for colon at 11:26 in that vid.  ;D

He keeps really strong eye contact with the camera. It's a little unsettling. Don't look at me, John!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 09, 2014, 11:54:44 AM

He looks better!

I got to just after 3 minutes. A couple of observations: One, the shades didn't make him look cool, he doesn't look any cooler without..And secondly, the hypocritical stance about not using banks to skank his followers, but use Paypal instead. Hmmmm. Ebay owns Paypal, Ebay pay very little tax, which means everyone else pays Ebays share. Secondly, the credit/debit cards used on Paypal, are incredibly the same accounts if going through the banking system, which surprise surprise, Paypal uses.. His followers really are thick as shit if they can't understand that. And he's disingenuous at best to imply it.

"Hu uh, i'm not using that goddam thieving bank system, I'm using the generous and philanthropic Paypal, Wells said to use em instead"

DocHolliday

I'm late to the party by a long shot, but I have to say I'm glad Wells is gone.  Without a doubt, I'm glad.

When I first heard him on the air he instantly reminded me of Art due mainly to his voice.  But his show at the time was what I felt I had been missing.  Over the past year though, listening to his show, I just became more and more upset and offended by his material.  Most of this is because of my profession.

I was a member on another forum where the population were people into firearms, but their political slant was so far right wing that I couldn't take it anymore and that's exactly where Wells went.  That group, and Wells, would rehash some news piece about the police and start talking about a story in such a manner as if to incite anger or violence out of people of this "Militarization of police" or "police state".  He'd wax on some story about police use of force without having a shred of evidence as to what actually happened or ANY kind of objective viewpoint.  "But I have the utmost respect for the police who truly want to do good" he says.  Yeah, bullshit.  You're just like Alex Jones and the perpetuation of GWB inside job theories with 9/11.  Funny how I didn't even know he was associated with Alex Jones before I compared the way his show was going to Info Wars.

I hope George Knapp takes a more regular appearance on the show in Wells' place.  The term 'toxic' is absolutely fitting for Wells.  I wonder if he was getting some kind of deal by mentioning all the fringe news sites that he referenced in his shows and trying to convince people to go to the URLs he spoke about.

RedMichael

Quote from: DocHolliday on February 09, 2014, 12:13:25 PM
I'm late to the party by a long shot, but I have to say I'm glad Wells is gone.  Without a doubt, I'm glad.

When I first heard him on the air he instantly reminded me of Art due mainly to his voice.  But his show at the time was what I felt I had been missing.  Over the past year though, listening to his show, I just became more and more upset and offended by his material.  Most of this is because of my profession.

I was a member on another forum where the population were people into firearms, but their political slant was so far right wing that I couldn't take it anymore and that's exactly where Wells went.  That group, and Wells, would rehash some news piece about the police and start talking about a story in such a manner as if to incite anger or violence out of people of this "Militarization of police" or "police state".  He'd wax on some story about police use of force without having a shred of evidence as to what actually happened or ANY kind of objective viewpoint.  "But I have the utmost respect for the police who truly want to do good" he says.  Yeah, bullshit.  You're just like Alex Jones and the perpetuation of GWB inside job theories with 9/11.  Funny how I didn't even know he was associated with Alex Jones before I compared the way his show was going to Info Wars.

I hope George Knapp takes a more regular appearance on the show in Wells' place.  The term 'toxic' is absolutely fitting for Wells.  I wonder if he was getting some kind of deal by mentioning all the fringe news sites that he referenced in his shows and trying to convince people to go to the URLs he spoke about.

Fun fact: The more Wells/Jones can get the audience to believe and to be scared, the more likely they are to tune in and try to get others to tune into the bullshit. Its disgusting because it feeds off fear and unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant people out there who just don't think logically/rationally or skeptically...they are literally being taken advantage of and have no idea.

FallenSeraph

If Falkie were still around, I'd tell him to watch that last video and take note. Agree with J.B. or not, it's a pretty polished presentation. It may not be completely flawless, but he does a really good job of building rapport with the viewer. Speaks earnestly. Makes great eye contact. Hardly ever blinks. That chair he's sitting in is trippy. He looks good in blue. His hair isn't as bad and he uses minimal hand gestures this time (thank God).

As long as you don't look at his neck-vagina, he comes across as someone you might want to have a beer with.

His voice is like a warm hug. I'm back on Team John. You go, John B.!

Ms. C

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 09, 2014, 12:41:38 PM

As long as you don't look at his neck-vagina,

That is funny!  bahahahahahhaha

DocHolliday

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 09, 2014, 11:54:44 AM

He looks better!

http://youtu.be/-C7JlWVQknc

ETA:

[attachimg=1]

At least he didn't come out with his sunglasses on in this clip.

Designx

I'll give him credit for mentioning The Orb but I think their song song S.A.L.T. is more to Wells style and belief. It used a sample taken from the movie "Naked."

The Orb - S.A.L.T.