• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on December 09, 2014, 12:28:57 AM
The mods are a bunch of fags who regularly film gaping videos in their basements.
Jealous?

Fag

SnapT

Falkie, do a video of you co-hosting the GabCast as a YouTube Live Event.

popple

Isn't Falkie gonna "bow out" since MV wont be on?

Falkie2013

Quote from: popple on December 09, 2014, 04:23:06 PM
Isn't Falkie gonna "bow out" since MV wont be on?
No but since i haven't been authorized to call in on skype, it won't make it possible for me to call in.

I think the best thing to do is to table this for a week until MV is there.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 09, 2014, 04:31:34 PM
I think the best thing to do is to table this for a week until MV is there.

Yes, it is better when MV is there! We agree Slothie, we agree!!!!!

Hopefully, when he is back next week, he will have more gems like...

"She looks like an extra from the walking dead...
Maybe a little makeup is in order on the face...
The stairs fell into her face...."

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 09, 2014, 01:35:04 PM

Hey, you say you can't stand George Noory, but you make a point of listening to him all the time AND advise him!!

Of the many psychological traits that make a healthy human being that Falkie is completely devoid of, self awareness is right up there near the top of the list. Falkie is one of those retard Rush Limbaugh parrots, and for years he would rail about all the loafers and deadbeats bankrupting our country because they sit home gaming the welfare system and won't get a job.

That's right, let that sink in for a moment. Falkie said that.

The same Falkie that has never held a job for more than a month or two, hasn't risen higher than graveyard shift cashier at a gas station, hasn't had a job in at least a decade, is only living because Medi-Cal keeps him alive, is currently squandering taxpayer money by faking permanent disability, stole his mothers credit card on her deathbed so he could fraudulently purchase bullshit, bragged repeatedly about how much money he was taking in from swindling hookers while claiming to Uncle Sam that he had zero income,  and has made an ingrained habit of paying his bills by begging for handouts online.

There are herpetic carbuncles sprouting from pigs anuses that have more humanity than falkie.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 09, 2014, 03:35:03 PM
Tell me something dickweed. Other seniors are retired. Many of them are disabled and can no,longer work. Many of them walk with walkers or ride wheelchairs are are crippled from birth. Many of those kind of people live in my building. So why single me out in your hatred?

Because you're the one that is faking it because you're too lazy to work. Next question?

littlechris

Yay or Nay?  Is falkie going to be on gabcast tonght? For some reason MV wont be on the show, but Falkie is still waiting for his Skype password. Is the show cancelled tonight or what?

#FALKIEARMY

Falkie2013

I have received NO skype contact information authorization from mv and the request was sent several days ago. Have written MV about it 3 times and he said he needs me to call in 15 minutes early to do sound checks and the like. No word from eddie dean either. So its best we wait until next week when MV is available to do to the show.

I'll probably call in and the New Madrid 2 megaquake will hit just as the show starts and engulfs cape giradoux with a wave of water or something to ensure I don't get on.  ;)

Zoo

What on Earth is going on? Is Falkie and MV going head to head? Does anyone think this is a good idea? I will give Falkie a bit of advice- do not do it... Nothing good will come from this besides a couple more people coming to your youtube channel to see the guy who got slaughtered. If I was you I would let things go instead of trying to go toe to toe with MV!!1

Falkie2013

I was kinda looking forward to it in a perverse way. Toe to toe with the head of the Evil Empire and all that.  ;)

Even had a quick musical opening for when they asked " falkie, are you on the phone" as a commentary on all of it.

Zoo

Well I still think it is a bad idea for a lamb to go head to head with a Gray Wolf  8) !!1

Falkie just keeps getting smarter

[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

I never thought I'd miss Mr. Fidget. Now ThAt was interesting.

Bart Ell

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 09, 2014, 10:01:11 PM
I never thought I'd miss Mr. Fidget. Now ThAt was interesting.

Lunch moocher.

Zoo

Am I missing something or is their a lot of hatred towards Falkie? Is there a reason? I have no clue so I say good day!!1

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on December 10, 2014, 04:40:14 PM
Falkie's 12 days of bellgab.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) The 12 days of Bellgab ! !!!
Did he tell me to shut up?  I don't recall that.  I should've been more of an asshole.  Well I'll just make up for that next week.

You reap what sow Falkie ... you phlegmy no talent hacking hack.

Merry Christmas

coaster

Quote from: b_dubb on December 10, 2014, 04:43:50 PM
Did he tell me to shut up?  I don't recall that.  I should've been more of an asshole.  Well I'll just make up for that next week.

Merry Christmas

Falkie should change his username to Phlegmy2014. There are no coincidences.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: b_dubb on December 10, 2014, 04:43:50 PM

Merry Christmas

Now now b dubb all is well, just relax and take a deep breath and remember on the GabCast last night that I called you "one dimensional"