• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Nobody

Quote from: Zenman on December 03, 2017, 11:44:35 PM
Dammit tho, I was kinda in the mood for some Hoagie/Morningstupor-style conspiracy idiocy.

[sigh]

Well, if you are convinced you cannot get through the night any other way, you might try downloading the 11/5 episode (in which Robert M. was inflicted upon the listening audience) from the programme archives found on Hoagland's BTR page; the best I can do for you.

(Disclaimer: The above is not, in any way, an endorsement of Morningstupor or his gaga ideas.)

Zetaspeak

Hoagland Morninngstar is a great wacky combo. i think hamsters can run a show better

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on December 04, 2017, 03:02:28 AM
Hoagland Morninngstar is a great wacky combo. i think hamsters can run a show better

You're guaranteed plenty of anti-Trump sentiment.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 03, 2017, 08:51:22 PM
Oh man.  My team leader stopped by my cube last week when I was listening to that Hyperdimensional
Las Vegas shooting goat screw of a show.   The visitor was like "Whatcha listening to?"  Hoo boy.  How do
you answer *that* to an outsider to this stuff.   "Its a show about the Torsion Physics behind the Las Vegas
tragedy. So Vega was 19.5 degrees above the horizon at the  time the shooter went nuts and which hyper
dimensionally would imply that Osiris made him do it......"      Discretion being greater than valor, I just
mumbled some jive and changed the subject quickly.    ::)
Ha!  Good luck explaining The Hoagster Phenomenon to the uninitiated.  It would be easier just to say you're totally insane and love listening to crazy-talk.  Next up, insane history.  And, to think, people complain about The History Channel.

Has anybody got the Accutron Deluxe yet, what kind of batteries does it take ?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: AlternativeSide on December 07, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

My funds are limited so I bought the Wishing Machine on MITD instead.

astroguy

I prefer to spend my money on powdered unicorn horn, mermaid scales, and bigfoot fur coats.

ItsOver

Potato batteries.  You'll need 19.5 potatoes, of course.

comaphobe

This is the same quality as a 32 or 64k mp3. I am not usually finicky about spoken audio bitrates but this has a lot of underwater sounding hiccups.

There is also no master volume from the source; I have my volume cranked right up yet can hardly hear this fruitbator. If I get a system notification it is going to be very loud and startling. Does anybody have a direct link to the stream so I can listen on my own player? I hate to have to load the bloated piece of shit server-coded joke of a webpage, plus I simply do not want to have a browser running just to listen to audio.

Does anybody here still listen to this part-timer? I think his audience has left him. I don't even think Robin listens. I bet Morningwood isn't even listening.

=Schlyder=

I check it out to see who is on etc and if it is worth the background listening.

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2017, 07:35:09 PM
seriously..wtf does that even mean lol

Broadcasting from Australia? Or while doing a headstand? Doesn't sound interesting. Even if they are broadcasting upside down. Too bad after so long of a drought of shows

Bonanza Pilot

When Richard says, 'Yeeeeees', as he typically does can it really be as smug and condescending as it comes off or is it just a quirk in his speech cadence? The way he does this it sounds as if he's saying, "how dare you even ask me that, you half witted twat."

He does this all the time to his guests.

OstrichThief

Have you guys been calling in much now Richards on blog talk

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 11, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

"People are so whacked out!"

Is it just me or are they acting really weird these day? You know, like REALLY weird?!  ::) :P

comaphobe

I bet that cost at least $60+ service charges per person. or $100 or more for VIP / ask George a question. +$12 drinks. $80 T-shirts.

The logo near Dave looks like a new age TV bible cult type of symbol.

A YouTube user said this:

Quote from: YouTube User"The most gay thing I have ever seen and I'm gay"