Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2015, 11:35:50 AM
It means:

I like to think, when I'm drunk.
I drink, therefore I am.

anunnaki

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 10, 2015, 11:27:23 PM
Oh, I'd say following me around is very troll-like behaviour. If you don't like the label, quit doing the action.  Oh sorry, that a conditional statement. You don't understand common terms for a conditional statement do you?
Follow Your Own Advice Troller-
Your Comprehension Problems go far beyond reading.
You were the one started trolling me beginning with-12/11/2015 07:48:12 PM
Re: Bounty/Reward Reply #3 on
Ciardelo-
"I couldn't help but notice, not YOUR cash though huh."

SredniVashtar

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 10, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
yep...bollux...got it. Anything else?

Are we totally sure that RoseGirl isn't really Leo Ashcraft? With a dick.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 11, 2015, 01:25:06 PM

She'll hate you, she will. Then you'll be sorry. The stars will align and you'll be struck down with a million astrological forecasts.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 01:30:15 PM

She'll hate you, she will. Then you'll be sorry. The stars will align and you'll be struck down with a million astrological forecasts.

Yes, I am sure we are all in awe of her magical powers. I remember the time when she said I wasn't really British. Such perspicacity cannot be learned, I tell's ya! It's a gift!

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 11, 2015, 01:45:13 PM
Yes, I am sure we are all in awe of her magical powers. I remember the time when she said I wasn't really British. Such perspicacity cannot be learned, I tell's ya! It's a gift!

You are a bad, bad man  :o

heh heh

Yorkshire pud

You're only just about English. So I can see where she was going with that. You do speak British though.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 01:53:14 PM
You're only just about English. So I can see where she was going with that. You do speak British though.

I would be offended by that remark, if it didn't so clearly bespeak your frothing envy at the majestic, bird-pulling powers this accent endows me with. As if I didn't know that you don't have those two GabCasts on permanent loop, and the vehement trouser-rubbing that has ensued has led to multiple calls to the fire brigade.

onan

Don't forget her master's degree in English. Nor her many times in sensory deprivation tanks. Oh, and her use of MDMA or some other substance. But yes, for god's sake keep your eyes on the alignment of the stars, that is where the danger lies.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: onan on December 11, 2015, 02:30:08 PM
Don't forget her master's degree in English. Nor her many times in sensory deprivation tanks. Oh, and her use of MDMA or some other substance. But yes, for god's sake keep your eyes on the alignment of the stars, that is where the danger lies.

Yes, I remember a few months ago the rancorous old bat delightful elderly lady published an extensive list of her 'accomplishments', which didn't really seem to add up to much more than a degree in Applied Bullshit. She does like to come on here and browbeat us all with her wisdom and insight, before going on to demonstrate the cognitive skills of a fly-blown haddock.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 11, 2015, 01:59:35 PM
I would be offended by that remark, if it didn't so clearly bespeak your frothing envy at the majestic, bird-pulling powers this accent endows me with. As if I didn't know that you don't have those two GabCasts on permanent loop, and the vehement trouser-rubbing that has ensued has led to multiple calls to the fire brigade.

Modesty prevents me from mentioning the several discerning and fragrant devices of lascivious female beauty who contacted me to express their delight at hearing the dulcet tones of a proper Englishman (that would be me then) almost exactly two years ago on GC.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 02:46:29 PM

Modesty prevents me from mentioning the several discerning and fragrant devices of lascivious female beauty who contacted me to express their delight at hearing the dulcet tones of a proper Englishman (that would be me then) almost exactly two years ago on GC.

If you're talking about one Glenda Senda, then I am afraid I have a bit of disturbing news for you. You should have twigged when she wanted to see 'The Crying Game' on your first date.

RoseGirl

Sorry for my rant yesterday. Had some bad news and was not myself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 11, 2015, 03:01:56 PM
If you're talking about one Glenda Senda, then I am afraid I have a bit of disturbing news for you. You should have twigged when she wanted to see 'The Crying Game' on your first date.

Glenda and I didn't know each other then. I'm speaking of those classy but passionate and yielding American women, bored of the brash, over macho knuckle draggers they've unfortunately had foisted on them until the advent of the interwebs and GC. Huge Grunt may have set the ball rolling, but his lead has been more than been taken by those born in the county of York. 

EarthAlien007

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 11, 2015, 01:25:06 PM

I think they're at least related.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 11, 2015, 03:15:25 PM

Do what I do; take a step away.. a few days if needed. Open a bottle of agreeable red...put Vaughan Williams, Chopin, Beethoven or Grieg on the player and let the mood wash over...

The come back and be your old self.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2015, 03:22:31 PM
Do what I do; take a step away.. a few days if needed. Open a bottle of agreeable red...put Vaughan Williams, Chopin, Beethoven or Grieg on the player and let the mood wash over...

The come back and be your old self.
or Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

WildCard

ripped from Art Bell
Quote from: RoseGirl on December 11, 2015, 03:15:25 PM

I'm having the same problem, my little blumpkin.

Hey, what does, " ass holeociated" mean?

Edit: I meant to post this on the Falkie thread. Sorry Art, all.

pyewacket

on FB

am sorry to have to announce this but I will not be on Tonight or any other night, yes I am going to hang it up. Whoever this crazy person is, they are not stopping and it has come to the point that we as a Family do not feel it is worth the risk. While I think the person or persons are after me, my Wife and now my Daughter are really scared, the other night after the latest incident my Daughter was off in the corner of her bed scared to death as the Police cars came screaming up. I will not put my Family through this. As you all know I dearly love what I do but not at the expense of never ending Terrorism. I want to thank those of you who have shown so much support and it has been my joy, short as it has been to have cracked that Mic open for a last time. This was a Family decision. The girls stuck with me and still would but if one of them were harmed because of what I love doing my life would be over.

Art

mikealden

Quote from: pyewacket on December 11, 2015, 04:33:43 PM
on FB

am sorry to have to announce this but I will not be on Tonight or any other night, yes I am going to hang it up. Whoever this crazy person is, they are not stopping and it has come to the point that we as a Family do not feel it is worth the risk. While I think the person or persons are after me, my Wife and now my Daughter are really scared, the other night after the latest incident my Daughter was off in the corner of her bed scared to death as the Police cars came screaming up. I will not put my Family through this. As you all know I dearly love what I do but not at the expense of never ending Terrorism. I want to thank those of you who have shown so much support and it has been my joy, short as it has been to have cracked that Mic open for a last time. This was a Family decision. The girls stuck with me and still would but if one of them were harmed because of what I love doing my life would be over.

Art

Sad to see him go, but I get it. It was a fun run.

whoozit

on FB

Art
Not surprising given the situation. 

EarthAlien007

on FB

Art

Really sad.
I don't think he got enough support from the cops. Also he said he was installing better security, but still quitting?
This is all just so fucked up.

SciFiAuthor

on FB

Art

That sucks, but I certainly understand his reasoning. It was fun while it lasted. Good luck and best wishes Art.

Loaded

I can understand.  I would do the same if my family were threatened too. 

I loved every second of the ride while it lasted.

I really hope the scumbag is caught so they can have peace again. :-\

pyewacket

I'm sorry that this is the way Art leaves his show. I'm sure he would have preferred to make his exit on his own terms. I hope this puts the matter to rest and the Bells can have their peaceful lives back.

K_Dubb

God I hate it when the bad guys win.