You'd think molasses would be good for "shedding." 🤔

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 27, 2018, 11:00:15 PM
You'd think molasses would be good for "shedding." 🤔
He could smother it on and wrap them with cellophane

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 27, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
He could smother it on and wrap them with cellophane

Add a little baking soda and it will be good as new!

Gunner65

Vara starts with a short recording of Heather thanking him...

Gunner65

Vara said he will eventually get to the "not so good" year at LNM after he goes through the news of the year.

WeinerInHand

I had a good year and I hope that you did too, Gunner!
All of these people bitching about Trump but that man has kept me busy, for sure. A real good year for the trucking industry.

WeinerInHand

People hate the Mad Martian but I like him! 😀

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 08:31:31 PM
I had a good year and I hope that you did too, Gunner!
All of these people bitching about Trump but that man has kept me busy, for sure. A real good year for the trucking industry.
I did too!  I got a lot of work done on the house - before it rained most of the summer.  Some bad moments, but nothing major - No health problems, no vehicle problems. 

WeinerInHand

No Brig -- she must have been hitting the sauce a little too hard last night!

Gunner65

Kept fighting Dietrich- watched him get fired from two radio stations and lose two websites!  He knows I won't stop defending defending myself!

WeinerInHand

I did a youtube search on DD and a few interesting vids popped up. If I find anything worth listening to, I'll post it on your page.

I WILL find that chimp army story! 🙂

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

I WILL find that chimp army story! 🙂
LOL!  I have some notes going back a couple years....It really does take time to find that shit!  I wish we could search Bellgab threads with key words....it's been at least a year since he has mentioned the "chimp army" - and looking for a 3 minute sound-bite in a hundred shows is a waste of time!

WeinerInHand

If people think government oppresion is bad now, just wait until money becomes digital.

Gunner65

"Almost done with the news" Vara said...on with the LNM year 2018!

WeinerInHand

I completely forgot to buy baking soda and molasses.

WeinerInHand

I wonder how many lap dances Stormy will have to give in order to pay off that 250 grand she owes Trump?

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 01, 2019, 08:53:16 PM
If people think government oppresion is bad now, just wait until money becomes digital.
It already was/is. I think your point is when they eliminate the physical media representation of it. Which is bad- though "they" will argue that it will help crackdown on illegal activity and black-markets, tax avoidance, and be less costs for merchants and people, etc and, more importantly though the argument will be "more convenient" and "less hassle." Look how "smart" phones, vehicles, appliances, etc were marketed (sometimes under COST which is another interesting note) to people. Spy on yourself, Like it, Want it. Rely on it even in a place you LIVE for directions! And any government agent, hacker, insurance company, employer, stalker, ex, or whatever can follow you (and in some cases access all comms.)

WeinerInHand

The Orwellian society has arrived to welcoming arms.