• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

ive extended an olive branch to someone most unexpected. we wait.

AC400KICK

I hope Miller sees this somehow. He is a dummy. There is a Holocaust going on. He doesn’t realize that Psychiatric “medication” is a weapon DESIGNED to murder people like me and those in my Psychiatric Survivor Community. I will NEVER ingest anymore of that POISON as long as I live. Not only do they kill you, it causes homicidal and suicidal ideation. I walked around with a box cutter for quite some time looking for someone to even breathe wrong in my direction and I would slit their throat. THAT is the legacy of Psychiatry and the Mental Healthy Industry, and it is an Industry of which I am a FORMER CUSTOMER. I am writing this here because I went over on Ellgab and saw he said I belong on “medication”. I know he will be reading this. Why don’t you take some of that “medication” yourself Miller? Let’s see how you like being a human and not even being able to feel human. Let’s see you count the days off until you die, hoping and praying you die in your sleep because THATS how it feels to be on Psychiatric “medication”. Off “medication” I feel human. I FEEL alive. Get it now, Miller?

Asuka Langley

I have heard bad shit about Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors fam. That's what the majority of mass shooters are on when they go for the high score.

Meditation>Medication

AC400KICK

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 24, 2019, 08:48:40 PM
I have heard bad shit about Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors fam. That's what the majority of mass shooters are on when they go for the high score.

Meditation>Medication

SSRIs are child’s play. Neuroleptics are garrenteed death. They have done biopsy’s on the brains of former Mental Health Customers post-mortem that were on some of the same Psychiatric Narcotics I was forced to be on, at gun point at times, and the actual physical architecture of the brain was deformed. The neurons were actually CORKSCREWED. 

AC400KICK

I have made a full recovery from the damage I withstood while on “medication” and in the clenches of my Mental Health “Treatment”.

Anthony, you're a good person at heart, but im afraid i can help you no longer. take care of yourself, buddy.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 09:23:16 PM
Anthony, you're a good person at heart, but im afraid i can help you no longer. take care of yourself, buddy.

I knew you were full of shit.

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 09:26:34 PM
I knew you were full of shit.

Anthony, i backed you up for months when no one else would. if you can't see that, i dont know what to tell you.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 09:33:14 PM
Anthony, i backed you up for months when no one else would. if you can't see that, i dont know what to tell you.

Correction..You USED me for months. Then you randomly turn on me and Lisa completely unprovoked. You have issues far deeper than some of the most notorious characters I have come across in my life. That is saying something. Congratulations! 👏👏👏

Keep on, keeping on manipulating. Serial Manipulator.

AC400KICK

Richard Groyper....

What else more do I have to say? I’ve said it all.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 09:33:14 PM

You're a good man Richard Groyper!

Lilith

Asuka Langley

sometimes people just need their space

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 09:42:44 PM
Richard Groyper....

What else more do I have to say? I’ve said it all.

Get some sleep Anthony.

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 09:55:36 PM
STOP it Anthony!  You KNOW Richard Groyper is a good man!

No, I won’t stop it. Richard Groyper is not only evil, he is a textbook sociopath. He got what he wanted out of me and Lisa and scurried back under the darkness of the dumpster with the rest of the insects.

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 09:39:38 PM
Correction..You USED me for months. Then you randomly turn on me and Lisa completely unprovoked. You have issues far deeper than some of the most notorious characters I have come across in my life. That is saying something. Congratulations! 👏👏👏

Keep on, keeping on manipulating. Serial Manipulator.

to be blunt, i neither have the time nor the energy to deal with your incessant need for my attention via FB & YT.

im done Anthony, it's time for you to stand on your own two feet. also, you can say whatever you wish about me, but that doesn't change the facts--i defended you for MONTHS when no one else would.

i woke up to this...

[attachment=1] 

and this is the first thing i asked Lisa...

[attachment=2]

K_Dubb

Once again, PMs sown on the bitter winds of an early spring bear their fulsome harvest of sorrow.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 24, 2019, 10:09:12 PM
Once again, PMs sown on the bitter winds of an early spring bear their fulsome harvest of sorrow.

How many times do I have to say it?  PM's are the Devils Prayerbook.

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:03:11 PM
No, I won’t stop it. Richard Groyper is not only evil, he is a textbook sociopath. He got what he wanted out of me and Lisa and scurried back under the darkness of the dumpster with the rest of the insects.

What is it that you think he got out of you and Lisa exactly Anthony?

Did you send him lots of YouTube donations?

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 10:07:44 PM
to be blunt, i neither have the time nor the energy to deal with your incessant need for my attention via FB & YT.

im done Anthony, it's time for you to stand on your own two feet. also, you can say whatever you wish about me, but that doesn't change the facts--i defended you for MONTHS when no one else would.

i woke up to this...

[attachment=1,msg1350674] 

and this is the first thing i asked Lisa...

[attachment=2,msg1350674]

You used me for months. You are a snake. Now go crawl back under the dumpster.

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 10:11:09 PM
What is it that you think he got out of you and Lisa exactly Anthony?

Did you send him lots of YouTube donations?

He is a sociopath. Like the rest of you. He wanted to see me fail. He almost got his wish. Not quite.

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:16:17 PM
He is a sociopath. Like the rest of you. He wanted to see me fail. He almost got his wish. Not quite.

#WRONG

Don't make me get out my "Go To EllGab card" Anthony.

MV believes in you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:16:17 PM

Tsk, tsk...lashing out like a frightened animal. ::)

AC400KICK

Quote from: brig on August 24, 2019, 10:17:24 PM

#WRONG

Don't make me get out my "Go To EllGab card" Anthony.

MV believes in you.

Fuck all of you. I will have this board shut down. Or buy the domain name. Whatever comes first.