Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Techno-Mancer on December 29, 2016, 08:43:10 AM
Hey Dick - you lazy lout,
Get off your ass, and put a show out.

You've been fucking the dog, for way to long,
Lay off of that big, penis shaped bong.

Your subscriptions are gone, and so is your beer,
Your fans have exhausted, all their holiday cheer.

Spin up the Torsion Field, set the Accutron alight,
Get your ass back on the air, this very night.

Scientific data, has many a peer.
Archologies on Ceres ?  Begin your search here:       

https://www.mpg.de/10861571/ceres-water-ice-in-eternal-polar-night
Nice!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Techno-Mancer on December 29, 2016, 08:43:10 AM
Hey Dick - you lazy lout,
Get off your ass, and put a show out.

You've been fucking the dog, for way to long,
Lay off of that big, penis shaped bong.

Your subscriptions are gone, and so is your beer,
Your fans have exhausted, all their holiday cheer.

Spin up the Torsion Field, set the Accutron alight,
Get your ass back on the air, this very night.

Scientific data, has many a peer.
Archologies on Ceres ?  Begin your search here:        https://www.mpg.de/10861571/ceres-water-ice-in-eternal-polar-night

Bravo, good Sir, Bravo!

dan7800

No news shows for a while now? Too bad, RCH turned out to be a moderately interesting host.

expat

Quote from: dan7800 on December 29, 2016, 04:53:00 PM
No news shows for a while now? Too bad, RCH turned out to be a moderately interesting host.

Nothing since 14th October. "Moderately interesting" if your idea of interesting includes constant interruption of his guests to point out what a genius he is, how he knows everything and was best friends with all the Great Men Of Our Time.

paladin1991

Quote from: expat on December 29, 2016, 05:13:27 PM
Nothing since 14th October. "Moderately interesting" if your idea of interesting includes constant interruption of his guests to point out what a genius he is, how he knows everything and was best friends with all the Great Men Of Our Time.

I like you.

trostol

zeebo

Don't sell him short, he's also good at demanding hard evidence, like he did from himself when finding glass domes on the moon.

K_Dubb

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2016, 06:25:11 PM
Shay is alive and ..well as well as Shay ever is really

I am sorry he does not love us anymore, but I understand.

trostol

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2016, 08:28:38 PM
I am sorry he does not love us anymore, but I understand.

lol nah nothing liek that...just that time of year is all he said really

Morgus

Its another replay of the show with the Star Trek Continues actor tonight.
How many times has this one been replayed now? 3 or 4?

Ciardelo

Just the dead ones expat, just the dead ones.

comaphobe

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 29, 2016, 08:03:05 AM

I watched this movie this week. It's the only movie I have watched in many months.

I've seen it several times in the past. Really good movie and one of my favorites, but many of the support actors sucked serious ass. Mostly the railroad industry characters or police (bridge scene) where a cop gets out of his car and runs to his mark to deliver his silly line, then skips off like an idiot. Awful acting. Even the guy Roger in the beginning prison scenes had terrible acting execution, especially when the gaurds were kicking his door down, it looked exceptionally campy.

It's like there was an actors strike when the movie was being shot. A lot of people are really high strung and need to bring it down a notch. The old man drinking coffee from the thermos in the pickup truck (switching the tracks) sucked shit too. The whole relay back and forth over the radio in that scene was so obviously phony and fake and the tone of people's voices made it worse. The button on the mic was not even in sinc with the back and forth chatter.

All that criticism, but I still rate the movie highly. The core characters make up for all of the silly acting. My favorite scene is the getting a job, cleaning the table monologue. Really well done.

They should make a videogame of this movie.

Juan Cena

It's hard to host a radio show when you live on the street after your alleged gf kicked you out of her house.

There..is..another..Richard..Hoagland

I was checking Dick Hoagland's  Twitter account and well he retweeted a link to a Breitbart article on the death of Carrie Fisher.  Odd that he would reference an article about her from that website.  Of course maybe Robin made him do it.  Here is the tweet.

https://twitter.com/OtherSideOfMid/status/813907249039020032

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on December 30, 2016, 02:19:56 PM
There..is..another..Richard..Hoagland
No WAY rekcuf!

One man is a useless grifter, just looking for money to feed his pie hole and always on the look-out for the next con; always blaming others for his shortfalls and being needlessly emotional and nay, egotistical in his dealings with others who can actually help and the other man is...the other man is...is...

Shit reckcuf, you fucker.  >:( 

Ciardelo

On this last day of 2016, let me please wish RCH, Dr. Falkov, Dr. Spence, M, Sundress, and ALL the staff and supporters of "this thing we call an exploration" {{{Dave}}} a prosperous and healthy 2017!

Nobody

Nothing since 14th October.

Hang on!  According Hoagland and co. on the OSOM site, there would have been a December 23rd programme (Honest!) except for one minor hiccup:

Because it is Christmas and we are close to the book release, we excitedly planned a same-day show too quickly for the good station KIYQ, Las Vegas, to accommodate. So if you received a notice about a live show tonight â€" hang in there â€" it’s on the way â€" just not tonight.

Did you get that?  There would have been a December 23rd show, but, gosh darn it, they "excitedly planned" it just "too quickly" for the radio station to accommodate it. 

(Hoagland's show, it seems, simply cannot be planned in advance.) 

At this point, I think it is safe to say that Hoagland's utter disregard for the truth has moved from arrogant dishonesty into mental illness.  If there is anyone out there still foolish enough to believe a single word the fellow says, frankly, they deserve everything they get.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Nobody on December 31, 2016, 01:07:26 PM
Hang on!  According Hoagland and co. on the OSOM site, there would have been a December 23rd programme (Honest!) except for one minor hiccup:

Did you get that?  There would have been a December 23rd show, but, gosh darn it, they "excitedly planned" it just "too quickly" for the radio station to accommodate it. 

(Hoagland's show, it seems, simply cannot be planned in advance.) 

At this point, I think it is safe to say that Hoagland's utter disregard for the truth has moved from arrogant dishonesty into mental illness.  If there is anyone out there still foolish enough to believe a single word the fellow says, frankly, they deserve everything they get.
Now you are just being mean and hateful  >:(

Are there ANY shows you like? I've never seen you post one positive comment about ANY of them!  >:(

zeebo

Quote from: Nobody on December 31, 2016, 01:07:26 PM
...(Hoagland's show, it seems, simply cannot be planned in advance.) 

I think you just hit on the Hoagie Uncertainty Principle.  It's a paradox - trying to plan the show makes the it not happen and vice versa.  Similarly trying to listen to a show makes a replay appear instead.

Jackstar

I've been filling the downtime with William Cooper's greatest hits.

Here's an oldie, but a goodie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwVKLYXLXY

I think it's important for one to know one's history.