• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Morgus

Morgus

Seems like Hoagie got the technical problems he had last night fixed for tonight.
All the guests and callers audio tonight has been at a good level and Hoagie hasn't been drowned out by music either...

=Schlyder=

Odd ...it wasn't working for me earlier. It is working now though.

crankshaft

I think hoagland and anything he is or has been assocoiated with is a lost cause. I am going to write the whole thing off for insurance purposes.

I may check back here from time to time but don't count on it.

ItsOver

Quote from: crankshaft on December 25, 2017, 02:03:28 PM
I think hoagland and anything he is or has been assocoiated with is a lost cause. I am going to write the whole thing off for insurance purposes.

I may check back here from time to time but don't count on it.

Don't forget to post often.  Praise MV.

expat

Now Hoagland is referring to "The Enterprise Mission Family." Bah humbug to that.

Morgus

Lunger

Of all the pseudo-scientists over the years David Wilcock is just the most pathetic.  He makes Hoaggie look like Hoaggie's good friend Carl.

I remember when Carl was alive he and RCH would have sleep-overs and do each other's hair.  And, then when the lights were out Carl would listen all night to Hoaggie explain about the Moon, Mars, the nature of the Universe and Man's place in it.

Good times....  Good times.

astroguy

I find Wilcock about as dangerous as Gregg Braden because he actually references real scientific studies - or at least claims to - which then seem to lend credibility to his idiocy.  Problem is that that those studies either don't exist or tend to say the exact opposite to his claim.  Wilcock is more annoying for several reasons, a primary one being he is much more of a publicity seeker than Braden.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Lunger on December 30, 2017, 07:49:12 AM
Of all the pseudo-scientists over the years David Wilcock is just the most pathetic. 
Good times....  Good times.

Not to worry.  This is a holiday weekend.  There will soon be an announcement that: a) there is a Skype problem; b) there is a blogtalk problem; or 3) Hoagie is "under the weather."  Pick one or more of the three.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: astroguy on December 30, 2017, 10:08:55 AM
I find Wilcock about as dangerous as Gregg Braden because he actually references real scientific studies - or at least claims to - which then seem to lend credibility to his idiocy.  Problem is that that those studies either don't exist or tend to say the exact opposite to his claim.  Wilcock is more annoying for several reasons, a primary one being he is much more of a publicity seeker than Braden.

And Wilcock dances like a twat.

crankshaft

I don't usually do much betting.
But I do know a sure thing when I see it.
What are the odds that RCH will manage to claw his way back onto the air tonight?
I have 100 internets that says he gets less than 20 minutes on air.
??

ShayP

Quote from: astroguy on December 30, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

Agreed.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2017, 10:53:46 AM
And Wilcock dances like a twat.

'Twat' is being nice.  He's like Noory's little Pinocchio.  I can almost see the strings connected to him while Noory is controlling them with his mind.

I pity the people who paid to witness this debacle.

https://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

I loathe the guy.  Honestly, he's one of my most hated characters in the paranormal genre or whatever it's called.  Wilcock gave up the booze and heroin then developed this identity as a "researcher."  Hey, good for him.  Whatever gets you by.  Then he is referred to as the new Edgar Cayce.  Yes...George Noory labeled him that some time ago.  *Puke

Jackstar

With this much shillin', this show is gonna be illin'!!

https://twitter.com/david_wilcock/status/947246896178798592

Thousands of Wilcockians are suddenly sitting around, sitting up, going, "oh I remember THAT guy!"

Your skepto-science is no match for this. You will succumb.

Morgus

Is David Wilcock also the guy who claimed to be the reincarnated Edgar Cayce?

astroguy

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 30, 2017, 05:41:55 PM
Yep

https://www.amazon.com/Reincarnation-Edgar-Cayce-Interdimensional-Transformation/dp/1583940839
Though he's since sort of walked back on that.  Along the lines of, "people can think what they want to think," and he's distanced himself from that book over the last ~decade.

Jackstar

Quote from: Morgus on December 30, 2017, 05:40:30 PM
claimed to be the reincarnated Edgar Cayce

It's way more likely that they cloned him in a vat from a hairbrush.

Quote from: ShayP on December 30, 2017, 05:26:57 PM
Wilcock gave up the booze and heroin then developed this identity as a "researcher." 

This is textbook sheep-dip malarkey, straight out of the Mentat training manual. If you don't believe one thing he says... why would you believe anything said?

crankshaft

Hmm...

When you get two nuts of such high caliber on a precariously balanced platform as RCH has, something just has to give. I predict major 'techincal difficulties' in the first few minutes followed by at least twenty minutes of dead air. Then I expect an announcement something on the order of: "someone out there really doesn't want this show to take place. This show has been postponed until tomorrow." Followed by more dead air and finally a replay of a seriously lame and flawed earlier show.

Mark my words. You heard it here first.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 30, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
With this much shillin', this show is gonna be illin'!!

https://twitter.com/david_wilcock/status/947246896178798592

Thousands of Wilcockians are suddenly sitting around, sitting up, going, "oh I remember THAT guy!"

Your skepto-science is no match for this. You will succumb.

He's interesting...but watching him dance for Noory makes me ill.  :o

Jackstar

The show is actually playing. I am quasi-stunned.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 06:30:28 PM
watching him dance [...] makes me ill

So don't. Duh.

Dr. MD MD

My physics are peaking. I swear to God my nipples must be 19.5% larger right now!  :D

Weirdoradio

For the first time in almost two years, I'll tune into Hoagland and his classy hair.

Don't let me down, braaaaaaps

EDIT: Hoagie couldn't remember Steven Greer's name. Oh my lawd this is gonna be gold.