• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

FallenSeraph

Just stopped by to pat this thread on the head and give it some nurturing.

Cheers!

ItsOver

Quote from: El Chorro on April 25, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
None of the reasons makes sense. She was planning on going so she couldn't have had a religious objection. She was planning the music so if they decided on another option, to pout enough not to go would be psychotic.

If she just couldn't deal with it, it's just not acceptable not to go when you live right there and the family itself is involved in the service.

I take it that it was a small, quiet affair. I just don't get it. I don't need to...but it's a real mystery. If the reason she couldn't go had to do with grief, considering her inability to do a show all these days as well point to a lack of stability that puts her professionalism in question. Of course, she may have developed a sense of drama being close to Art that led to an unconventional definition of professionalism.
What do two year olds do when they don't get their way?

Sean92008

Quote from: moosie on April 25, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
She reads more like a lower order borderline to me the way she has little personality of her own and absorbs other personalities they do some amazing histrionics too.
That whole absorbing thing, thanks for the word in my ever-shrinking vocabulary, isn't that key in the psychopath's way to feign empathy?

For another more commonly known example, Hillary Clinton used to use a Southern drawl when addressing certain groups and change her speech pattern the next day when she was in front of the more sophisticated crowd...

Bluejay

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 09:06:00 PM
I would be willing to step up to the plate! I feel I have enough bad radio hosting to take the show to the next level... wherever that may lead... we'll rebrand of course... Pahrump Tonight!

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
That whole absorbing thing, thanks for the word in my ever-shrinking vocabulary, isn't that key in the psychopath's way to feign empathy?

For another more commonly known example, Hillary Clinton used to use a Southern drawl when addressing certain groups and change her speech pattern the next day when she was in front of the more sophisticated crowd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc

paladin1991

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
You guys really need to get a life and stop talking about me. I'm mourning after all...

Come on, baby.  Time to saddle up and ride!i

paladin1991

Quote from: anon on April 25, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
LOL! nice. uh, before you go, are you Art's daughter? if not, are you carring Art's love child?

Good God, is it both?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
I can say for certain she has some major personality problems.

I'd say if BellGab isn't a magnet for personality problems, it sure is a breeding ground for 'em.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on April 25, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
I'd say if BellGab isn't a magnet for personality problems, it sure is a breeding ground for 'em.

You would think there would already be a topic and several threads offering signups for clinical trials.

Sean92008

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
Come on, baby.  Time to saddle up and ride!i

If I recall correctly, that is one of the fetishes that Heather used to placate.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
You would think there would already be a topic and several threads offering signups for clinical trials.
+1000,0000,0

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on April 25, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
She was not barred from the funeral.

Were we?  How come there was no BellGab caravan?

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
As dubious as your status as a marine. No, I think you should travel to Parhump and express your true feelings to Heather.

You can come along.  Be my road bitch.  Throat me thru the heavy traffic. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 25, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
Were we?  How come there was no BellGab caravan?

I heard it got stuck in the Ozarks

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 02:27:36 PM
I heard it got stuck in the Ozarks
Everybody started eating each other, and I don't mean cannibalism...

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on April 25, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
Howard Hughes has a standing invite to live in Phoenix now.

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/989112494156271616

Still, I'm sure the pay is not nearly enough to entice him. However, the more interesting fact is that it's clear they are looking for options to either replace HW, or have someone ready if she does not return.

Juan

Keith posted that if Heather does not show up Monday, he has another replay ready - and options for Tuesday.

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
Serious question why wouldn't she go to the funeral? If she is as upset as she claims why not go? It's closure. Don't tell me because his widow would get more attention than she would? Come on is she really that narcissistic?
She didn’t want to pull a Leland Palmer and ride Art’s casket into the ground.

chefist

Dark Web Leak....
----------------------------------------------
On Apr 24, 2018, 3:15 PM -0700,wrote:
Can you replace Heather Wade please. I am tried of the drama that she is
causing. There are a lot of people that knows someone who died. She is
going overboard with Art. Can you offer the hosting duties to someone
like Ian Punnett or someone like him.

Subject:   Re: ideas
Date:   Tue, 24 Apr 2018 23:32:41 -0700
To:   

I’m working on alternative plans and looking at all options.

Best Regards,

KeithRowland.com

SaucyRossy

Chefist said last night that George Knapp said he was waiting on the toxicology report? Anyone know where he said this? C2C or social media? Either way. Wtf.

Father Jack

Whoozit, nice Twin Peaks reference there!

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 25, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
Chefist said last night that George Knapp said he was waiting on the toxicology report? Anyone know where he said this? C2C or social media? Either way. Wtf.

It was on the C2C tribute show with Noory...Knapp called in.