• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What host would you like having dinner with?

Started by HorrorReporter, August 05, 2011, 06:20:32 AM

Ian Punnett would go on the entire time about little quirky facts about food and how restaurants fold napkins

Art Bell would get paranoid about something and speak about the deeper meaning of how we become people that ate dinner.

George Knapp would be mostly quiet but when he spoke it would be really interesting.

George Noory would ask for more bread, glob butter all over his plate, forget his index cards so remain silent, and when he got a glimpse of the waiter coming with the bill he'd quickly head for the bathroom

Eddie Coyle

I'll be Michael Corleone...Noory can be "The Turk", Tommy can be "McCluskey".

DanDan

I would eat with Ian at the nearest Japanese restaurant. That man better bring his dog, because from extensive staring at one Twitpic, I can safely say that it's motherfucking adorable. :>

There's always the fear, though, that Ian would either, while laughing, snort into his hot sushi sauce, getting it all over his eyes, or just loudly shout "KOOOOOOOONIIIICHIIIIIWAWAWAWA!" at the waiters as the pass by -- because the all have to be Japanese.

Maybe he'd drunk-call Coast again.

texaskdog

Far funnier imagining the 4 of them dining together.

Gassy Man

Bell or Knapp, both of whom I'd also have a beer with.

I bet Tommy would know the best hole-in-the-wall places.  Or at least where to get the biggest portions..

Scully

Quote from: HorrorReporter on August 05, 2011, 06:20:32 AM
Ian Punnett would go on the entire time about little quirky facts about food and how restaurants fold napkins

Art Bell would get paranoid about something and speak about the deeper meaning of how we become people that ate dinner.

George Knapp would be mostly quiet but when he spoke it would be really interesting.

George Noory would ask for more bread, glob butter all over his plate, forget his index cards so remain silent, and when he got a glimpse of the waiter coming with the bill he'd quickly head for the bathroom

Great characterization, Horror Reporter.

I think George would pay the tab, though, just so on the next C2C he could tell everyone how generous he was with his megabucks money.  ::)

Snoory: "So, when did you first realise you liked Spaghetti Carbonara?"

kf5iwe

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 05, 2011, 09:54:19 AM
     I'll be Michael Corleone...Noory can be "The Turk", Tommy can be "McCluskey".

Gonna take care of all family business?

Frys Girl

Quote from: noorysmoustache on August 07, 2011, 02:38:05 PM
Snoory: "So, when did you first realise you liked Spaghetti Carbonara?"
Bahahahaha. I admit I choked on my salad.

CoastCanuck

OK, here is my opinion.
Ian might interrupt, occasionally stutter and monopolize the conversation. 
Art would talk about and show pictures of his young wife, his daughter, and his young nanny. (sorry, but I only started listening in 2008 and the few times I heard him, I think he offered too much personal info)
Therefore, I would enjoy dinner with either George.  I'd be in awe listening to the Knappster.

Art Bell - My first choice, but he is retired.
George Knapp - My second choice, but he is too busy to have dinner with anyone.
Lisa Garr - My third choice, but I don't think she does C2C any more.

Falkie2013

Quote from: HorrorReporter on August 05, 2011, 06:20:32 AM

I'd clonk Snoory on the head with a crystal skull, tie him up and put him on a spit, butter baste him, grill him and leave him out for bigfoot to eat when he was done.

Then I'd see if Art were available.