• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 24, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Heather Wade doesn't even have half the talent these girls do...She needs to get over it and get on with her life... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug

Technically competent...and HOT...but...

https://youtu.be/FFDYuO53BUk

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

Is this a bad thing? I've been here so long now I can't remember..

Praise VM.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
''... I’m behind the scenes pushing the buttons.''

I thought that was RoseGirl's job

# ShezTheFluffer&TowelBoyOnSet
# SemenSwabber
# WhyTheWasher&DryerStaysBusy
# Hey-OH

Tricky-D

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
LOL!  I bet many others were as well.

Pahrump has two whorehouses in it! Lord have mercy on our souls!

I’m sure Art had frequent customer punch cards for both these establishments!

Maybe HW could get a job?

ShayP

Heather Wade doesn't even have half the talent these girls do...She needs to get over it and get on with her life... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-_9cwdLug

:o

I wasn't aware of these talented women.  I must look into them further.

Kolchak

The supporters are now lighting torches.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
Pah... I will say zis only once (more)..

https://youtu.be/_MjiGUTDNlg

Well now...you took it up a notch...you know I said that the MB were my favorite band of all time...therefore, I leave you with this...

https://youtu.be/8u1zH11yqFQ

ItsOver

Quote from: Kolchak on April 24, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
The supporters are now lighting torches.

Slow learners of the world, unite!

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 24, 2018, 04:59:30 PM
:o

I wasn't aware of these talented women.  I must look into them further.
I wonder how many times a night Mr. Rogers said that very same thing.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on April 24, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
Well someone should tell Keef he missed that part.

Yes, yes they should.

Father Jack

On another tack, I hope for Airyn's sake that Art left a bullet-proof will and that there won't be a bunch of litigation and contesting of it. I don't know how savvy he was about these things, but I suspect he was. He had to know time was short.

Jocko Johnson

Well now sportsfans, I missed today's soap opera of about 8 or more pages...can someone please update me as to where we are at this point?

Also, as I understand it Art has been buried. So, has anyone heard any results of the Autopsy that was to determine the vause and or manner of death?

With all this crap I just keep thinking, those poor little children. One older and most probably very close to her daddy, as daddy's little girl and a son who will really never know anything about his dad other than what he reads, (God... I hope NOT from here and or what he is told) but we are dealing with HW the podcast Diva. I wish she'd just tell us the problem because I have to think that Art's children and wife are suffering more than anyone.

chefist

Quote from: Father Jack on April 24, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
On another tack, I hope for Airyn's sake that Art left a bullet-proof will and that there won't be a bunch of litigation and contesting of it. I don't know how savvy he was about these things, but I suspect he was. He had to know time was short.

Father...has Heather or Art confessed to you? I know you are bound by confidentiality...but what would your spiritual advice to them be? Deceased or living?

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 24, 2018, 04:22:47 PM
Shorter lines, longer opines.

Art's kissin' the girls and makin' 'em cry! WOOOO!

munbeam666

Dang. These gals smoke!

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
I wonder how many times a night Mr. Rogers said that very same thing.

It was purely for research.  To get an understanding of their talents and ability's.  ;)  :D

Father Jack

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
Father...has Heather or Art confessed to you? I know you are bound by confidentiality...but what would your spiritual advice to them be? Deceased or living?

Never made it to ordination, but my advice to Airyn is: keep that Glock handy 'cause heather has gone bat-shite crazy. Dominus Vobiscum!

So has the coroner's report come out yet?  Has Heather been implicated yet?  Inquiring minds want to know!

albrecht

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 24, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
I'm serious. Her behavior has become extremely disturbing
I hope not
At a minimum I hope one of her friends or family has got the local Sheriff's office to do a "wellness check" on her. Though considering the drama with the NYE Sheriff's office maybe another agency would be best. Nevada also has a L2K Law, if needed. I hope Art's guns are locked up or transferred away somewhere. Things seems crazy there.

NRS 433A.150  Detention for evaluation, observation and treatment; limitation on time.
1.  Any person alleged to be a person with mental illness may, upon application pursuant to NRS 433A.160 and subject to the provisions of subsection 2, be detained in a public or private mental health facility or hospital under an emergency admission for evaluation, observation and treatment.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Father Jack on April 24, 2018, 05:18:09 PM
Never made it to ordination, but my advice to Airyn is: keep that Glock handy 'cause heather has gone bat-shite crazy. Dominus Vobiscum!

My neighborhood was so tough the priest used to say “Dominick Go Friskem”.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 24, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
She has not confirmed Keith’s offer publicly. Moar drama! Can I haz attention nao?!!!
Karl gets it. Is Karl a bellgabber?

PROTIP: When posting pics with lots of text,
use the .PNG format instead of .JPEG .JPG format

.JPEG .JPG can compress the image so much the text becomes blurry. .PNG Doesn't have that issue. Although if you have a mobile data cap, .JPEG .JPG will save on data used.

Anywho, carry on. MOAR!!!

DanTSX

Quote from: Grifynne on April 24, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
The reason he saw them was because Art kept replying to email when he shouldn't have, so the messages were going to MV instead of the intended recipient. MV said he told Art repeatedly about it and to not respond that way, but Art kept doing it, so MV kept seeing all the shit Art was talking against Bellgab.

Really makes you wonder if it was a passive aggressive way of saying he's pissed at the forum or if he was just that technologically challenged when it came to forums and private message responses.

Also wonder if suddenly receiving Art's responses freaked anyone out after MV forwarded them all.  ;D

MV forwarded me a PM email from Art

It’s his bitcoin wallet private key  :(

How much are 1900.676 BTC worth?

Sabu2K

As person who was never a fan of her...i'm enjoying this.

waiting for the insider info. Did Art visit Heather's wormhole and leave a gift? very nervous atm:

DanTSX

Quote from: anon on April 24, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Art's kissin' the girls and makin' 'em cry! WOOOO!

Alpha Art the sex haver vs the Beta jorch the hug mugger