• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Element 115

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 17, 2016, 08:38:59 PM
And I am not quite sure what you mean by 'squeeze another link'...so can't address that.

1. to poop, crap and/or shit
2. Basically pinching a link sausage into the pot of lemonade stew (aka your pee and poop concoction)

I.e., Aaron and Bob squeezed a link after eating the buffet at Sweet Tomatoes.

trostol

this place is starting to get...weirder

ge30542

Quote from: Element 115 on August 17, 2016, 08:44:12 PM

1. to poop, crap and/or shit
2. Basically pinching a link sausage into the pot of lemonade stew (aka your pee and poop concoction)

I.e., Aaron and Bob squeezed a link after eating the buffet at Sweet Tomatoes.
Element 115, educating the masses.
Good job.

ge30542

Trostol, are you free?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 17, 2016, 08:38:59 PM
I was minding my own business too, mv. And I am not quite sure what you mean by 'squeeze another link'...so can't address that.

Censored? Perhaps not...but there certainly has been a orchestrated and determined effort on this forum to silence me...and you know it. Coming here to be stalked, abused, lied about and sworn at...well, that's just not fun for me.

So elsewhere I will go.

You're screwing up the self-promotion tactics. The whole point is to get people to like you and find you interesting and then buy into your stuff. You lack in that regard. If you want to make money from what you do, then you need to do it right. Sorry for saying, but it's the truth. Promotion and interaction are two different things. Either promote, or interact. Be likeable if you want to be credible and make money, be anonymous if you want to be an asshole. There is no in-between.

jazmunda

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 17, 2016, 08:11:30 PM
Hwaiting!

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 17, 2016, 10:31:42 PM
Wow! Is that anything like this:

Only on BellGab can you be turned on and disgusted on the same page.  :o

Zenman

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 17, 2016, 08:11:30 PM
Hwaiting!

Is this another one where I didn't realize there's a trampoline?

RoseGirl

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 18, 2016, 12:02:23 AM
You're screwing up the self-promotion tactics. The whole point is to get people to like you and find you interesting and then buy into your stuff. You lack in that regard. If you want to make money from what you do, then you need to do it right. Sorry for saying, but it's the truth. Promotion and interaction are two different things. Either promote, or interact. Be likeable if you want to be credible and make money, be anonymous if you want to be an asshole. There is no in-between.

Sci-fi...a quick translation, if you please. You're stupid and you are a twat and you should die a slow and painful death. And more importantly, it's your fault I said so. Remember, where promotion and interaction are involved there is no in-between. So you had better get much more skilled at self promotion, my friend, and get there fast. Because if forced to, I could hurl a never-ending stream of insults at you.

Now get busy. I will let you know when you are good enough.

(oh and just so you know...I did not come here to self-promote and I did not come here to be an asshole. I came here to say hi to a few old friends and to check out the lay of the land. So no agenda here....just trying to protect myself from the nasty, hateful sorts.)

akwilly

Rose girl I'm no doctor but I think you need a full prescription of dick. Probably the Alabama black snake variety

RoseGirl

Quote from: akwilly on August 18, 2016, 02:07:58 AM
Rose girl I'm no doctor but I think you need a full prescription of dick. Probably the Alabama black snake variety

Yep..okay...I'm not welcome here and never will be. Fine.

akwilly

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2016, 02:29:40 AM
everyone is welcome here.

ge30542

Quote from: akwilly on August 18, 2016, 02:07:58 AM
AKwilly, reptile expert to the stars.

ge30542

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2016, 02:29:40 AM
Rose, I'm unaware of whatever is/has been going on, but you're welcome in mi casa anytime.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 17, 2016, 08:23:37 PM
Swearing at people and re-inventing history is such fun, isn't it? And you do it so well. Congrats.

Yes, I had communications with you about people using my picture some time ago and the picture was removed. Not that it matters by the way... because, yes, that picture is on my website. It's just that it was all done in the spirit of 'oh we trolls are really going to get this women in every way that we can' so lets use her picture as an avatar. That is what I wanted to put a end to...I seem to remember several other pms about it too. Perhaps they were scrubbed. Dunno.

It is just kind of amazing to me that you all are making such a big stink about this. Someone was trolling me on the forum and I defended myself. End of story. When other people defend themselves you all don't lose a kidney about it. You folks seem to allow anyone to say anything on this forum....so, why not me?

You all know that I have been stalked all over this forum. I just thought I would stop by for a bit and see if defending myself from abuse is allowed yet. Clearly, it isn't.

No biggie. Enjoy your little games.

ItsOver

Quote from: akwilly on August 18, 2016, 02:31:55 AM
everyone is welcome here.
Plenty of room at the Hotel BellGab.

Plant often.

SredniVashtar

Do you think we can have a controlled explosion on this thread and get Bobo and RoseGirl to bump uglies? The forum's two most prominent thread-derailers really ought to get together. She's about the tonnage of your average Clydesdale, and Bobo is notoriously unfussy. It sounds like a win-win to me.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 18, 2016, 07:33:53 AM
Do you think we can have a controlled explosion on this thread and get Bobo and RoseGirl to bump uglies? The forum's two most prominent thread-derailers really ought to get together. She's about the tonnage of your average Clydesdale, and Bobo is notoriously unfussy. It sounds like a win-win to me.

"I officially approve, as the gate keeper of all paranormal, ghostly, conspiracy, and all-around high strangeness pairings.  We have a match!"

3OctaveFart

There could be a lot of conflict resolution within the Art Bell realm if certain people would just get it over with and do a bit of the old in-out, in-out.

The sexual tension between a few of these principals is too much to bear anymore.

Robert

I can never figure out what has people here so upset w each other, but they seem to love it.

Element 115

Quote from: ge30542 on August 17, 2016, 10:44:49 PM
Element 115, educating the masses.
Good job.

Thanks man, glad I could help.

ge30542

BLACK OLIVES MATTER.

ge30542

Dude, Burger King offering The Whopperito!
I wonder if MV has had one yet?