• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 04:47:52 PM
Holy f'en Shit man...things are totally upside down at this point...I'm open to great, new material...Amy is doing a pretty good job...I don't listen to Heather...where do we go? At least we have GHOST! (well for those of us who appreciate him...LOL)
Yeah, I gave up early this year.  Art's done and it's over.  BG continues to amuse and I just tune in primarily for Knapp and LMH, unless I need to purge with a small dose of Dave.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 30, 2016, 04:47:56 PM
Ma Noory is still out there!

Bless her heart! Heather get busy, you've got a man and his mother to woo.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 30, 2016, 04:47:56 PM
Ma Noory is still out there!

I hope she's on Paranormal Date.

Dateline

Heather, this good will moment on Coast does not give me any respect for you.  It is just like Jimmy Church.  Everyone sucks up to Norry because he has the big show on the circuit.

Now, I have seen the negative ways he affects people.  I go to a paranormal group the poor girl that Premrat
s representative and Norry cornered and other acts, and she is haunted by the behaviors.  She is very sensitive and Norry knew this, but he could give a shit less.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 30, 2016, 05:13:17 PM
I hope she's on Paranormal Date.

I want her to wear a hijab at all times. And spank me while calling me "infidel" & "American sex devil".

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 05:18:32 PM
I want her to wear a hijab at all times. And spank me while calling me "infidel" & "American sex devil".

That would make sense...

"I'M WARNING ALL OF YOU ASSHOLES, I'M GETTING PUNITIVE DAMAGES AGAINST YOU ASSHOLES...GIVE ME A BEER!...I MEAN JESUS CHRIST MAN! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DO TO ME!"

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 30, 2016, 01:40:48 PM
You've all been meta trolled!
You're welcome.

In other words the trial balloon popped and she cancelled her appearance?

Robert

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 01:54:04 PMLOL...So there is confirmation that she really was a phone sex operator? I thought that was just a joke...
Well, I was a telephone psychic.  Fun, but pays poorly considering I had to leave my phone free for long periods, and also turned off my radio, but only got paid for the few mins. I might be on during that on-call time.

Catsmile

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 05:18:32 PM

MVz wife just blushed, MV went full chub... 
The cat is outta the bag nao.

ge30542

Quote from: rekcuf on July 30, 2016, 01:52:26 PM
Why would Noory ask Heather questions about her professional endeavors? I wouldn't. Noory should let her give an update on Art, then hang up on her. I'm sure she's used to older men hanging up abruptly after they've reached climax.
Ooohhhhh, that's gonna leave a mark!

ge30542

Quote from: Gruntled on July 30, 2016, 04:09:32 PM
Wow. Been  out of touch lately. Just -wow.
Is Art still alive?
For the moment.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 04:47:52 PM
Things are totally upside down at this point ... I'm open to great, new material ... Amy is doing a pretty good job ... I don't listen to Heather ... where do we go?
At least we have GHOST! (well for those of us who appreciate him ...)

George has a huge following ....

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 30, 2016, 04:52:03 PM
Yeah, I gave up early this year.  Art's done and it's over.  BG continues to amuse and I just tune in primarily for Knapp and LMH, unless I need to purge with a small dose of Dave.

Pretty much the same here.  Also I can still handle Schrader and Syrett if they have good topics.  I catch Amy when I can but for a west-coaster she's on early for that late-nite vibe I crave. 

I've mostly given up on Hoagie, although I still tune in for laughs sometimes.  If the OSOM thread wasn't still sputtering along I probably wouldn't listen at all.  Honestly my likelihood of tuning into that goof is directly tied to my martini intake. 

Right now catching some old-school HAARP w/ LMH on SIT - there's really no replacing the classics, you just gotta move forward with what ya got.

There are lots of good podcasts around, but it's not the same.  Good compelling live radio, which was the hallmark of Art's work, is a different beast altogether. 

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 30, 2016, 07:36:05 PM

Are you talking about Tommy or Falkie?

Quote from: Catsmile on July 30, 2016, 07:09:57 PM
MVz wife just blushed, MV went full chub... 
The cat is outta the bag nao.

Meow to that, friend.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 30, 2016, 01:40:48 PM
You've all been meta trolled!
You're welcome.

She's just rattling our cage.  Right?

Dateline

Everynight in his Depends as his misses his calling. ...

Mr. Fidget

[attachment id=1 msg=872815]
This all makes about as much sense as that "horse"
playing his guitar backwards in the woods... for tips.
Alrighty then. ::)

ItsOver

And they turn out in droves for him!

Jorch, da man!

ItsOver

Ha!  Newhart is just beautiful. :))  Here he is with some of Jorch's typical fans.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on July 30, 2016, 04:01:20 PM
SWT...I knew the "Meister" of BG would have the documentation...thanks! LOL

Now that I have read these...begs the question...what is the employment rate of BG users? I'm almost afraid to ask...
I'm pretty certain that at least a few are employed as full time, live in "house boys" required to wear gimp masks and bondage straps.  The rest are still living in their parents basements with the rats. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on July 30, 2016, 04:29:31 PM
Yes, they arrested me publicly on bellgab once,  for saying too many mean things.

Strange turn of events.  eh? ... and now you fit right in with the latest Bellgab  clique.

WOTR

Quote from: Firefighter on July 29, 2016, 07:19:53 PM
...I think this is just a shameless plug for mitd..by going on c2c hw will be reaching out to millions of potentional new subscribers...and I describe it as "shameless" cuz of using arts health update as the reason for going on c2c...
Ding, ding, ding.

The whole thing makes me a little ill.  When Noory came here and posted, I had said that I may not like him, but at least he had a sense of humour.  When he went on with MV, I said that he was pretty good and gave him credit for doing it.  I have to give him kudoos for spending year after year in the host chair of Coast (and doing all of the conventions, appearances and his "television" show that I still make fun of.)  Now I have to be a little impressed that he is going to let Heather make an appearance to plug her show?  I have to say that he has now destroyed MITD with this latest act. What makes it even better is that his accomplice is the current host of Art's flagship program.

I used to think that the suits and Pemrat were trying to destroy Art's show... The evil corporation against one man (particularly when they landed on Serius right after Art signed the non-compete).  However, acts such as this make me realize that Pemrat does not need to scheme- Art and / or his representatives will do all of the harm themselves.  I'm sure that MITD is not a roaring success- but go down with a shred of dignity intact. (Your welcome for setting up the next comment.) ;)

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2016, 12:57:49 PM
I'm pretty certain that at least a few are employed as full time, live in "house boys" required to wear gimp masks and bondage straps.  The rest are still living in their parents basements with the rats. ;)

hehe...that made me laugh.  ;D