• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Voter Fraud - 2018

Started by pate, November 08, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
Who could possibly be against blockchain voting? Let's see a show of hands!
Beats the heck out of "ranked voting" as that scum Enard found out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democrat-prevails-in-maine-congressional-race-that-used-ranked-choice-voting-system/2018/11/15/e8d81cae-e8ff-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.57c55af70776
Democratic challenger Jared Golden prevailed Thursday in a Maine congressional contest, defeating a Republican incumbent in the first federal race in the country in which a ranked-choice voting system was used to determine the winner.

After Election Day, Golden, a state representative, narrowly trailed Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R) in a four-way race in which no candidate received 50 percent of the vote.

The result flipped Thursday after the rules of the ranked-choice system were applied. The system allows voters to cast ballots for their candidate but also rank other contenders in order of preference. If no one wins more than 50 percent of the vote outright, those choices are factored in.

At noon Thursday, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap and his office powered up “instant runoff” software while streaming on Facebook Live to announce the results: Golden won with 50.5 percent of the vote to Poliquin’s 49.5 percent.

Of course they used Foolsbook Live... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 09, 2019, 03:49:55 PM
With CA being a 1 party state, we can expect the demokkkrats who run it to further curb voter suppression by giving the voters the option to check and box which will automatically cast their votes in favor of the demokkkrat party choice. The 1st 10,000 to sign up at DMV get a free flu shot.

LOL, sad but also very true.  :(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2019, 05:31:34 PM
You three are just so lame that all you can do is accuse people of things you know aren’t true, keep repeating and hope that it sticks. And metron has the nerve to try to bust my balls.  :D

Dude, are you going snowflake on me? Toughen up man, you've busted mine before and I don't whinge about it. :-X

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 06:50:54 PM
Dude, are you going snowflake on me? Toughen up man, you've busted mine before and I don't whinge about it. :-X

In order to bust ones balls, said target must be in possession of them first. :(

Metron2267

Aww...things have been tough since the "MIB" franchise folded... :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 06:50:54 PM

Not at all. In fact I’d say this lame attempt to turn the tables on me is pretty snowflake. Own up to your hypocrisy, faggot. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2019, 08:25:44 PM
Not at all. In fact I’d say this lame attempt to turn the tables on me is pretty snowflake. Own up to your hypocrisy, faggot. ::)

Here's a clue, unless your actual mission is to divide and dump, you're in need of a new offensive scheme here.

I'm thinking the RPO can be virtualized and with success.

Cogitate. :-X

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 11:16:49 PM
Here's a clue, unless your actual mission is to divide and dump, you're in need of a new offensive scheme here.

Neither of you need a scheme.  You're both just naturally offensive. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2019, 02:19:13 AM
Neither of you need a scheme.  You're both just naturally offensive.

Oh wah...more gayness from the closet Kid...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 11:16:49 PM

Aye aye, captain! ::)

OK, so you’re really delusional. :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

Remember way back one of the first demokkkrat media nothingbburgers was the attack on the presidents physician and the prescriptions to the staff which were par for the course.  He lost his job over it. Let’s take a big fat wild guess that the demokkkrat media will forget to mention the alcoholic of the house’s beer tab.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 17, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

Good for Chuck pointing this out. I bought one of his gimmicky lures once. It is absurd that tax-payers should be funding her addictions. At some point these old women, like RBG and Hillary, need to quit all the booze because it is/will cause them health problems. But IF they continue to want to drink themselves into oblivion to the point of passing out in public (RBG) or injuring oneself (Hillary) it should be out of their own pocket- not the taxpayers.

Metron2267

They just keep re-pooting with the adrenochrome though. :(

Metron2267

Why America is in deep trouble:

What if only women voted in the mid terms

Metron2267

Why DemoTards import replacement voters:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 02:20:42 PM
Why DemoTards import replacement voters:

Spoken like a true Demotard.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:06:14 PM
Spoken like a true Demotard.

I guess you did.

WTF happened to you anyway, you don't even have half a fight left in you these days. Cancer?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 08:27:34 PM

I guess you did.

WTF happened to you anyway, you don't even have half a fight left in you these days. Cancer?

Eat shit and DIAF, you needy turd.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 10:12:43 PM
Eat shit and DIAF, you needy turd.
Wow, didn't think I'd guessed that presciently... :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:55:34 AM
Wow, didn't think I'd guessed that presciently... :-[

So, you’ve gone from threatening physical violence and doxxing to wishing cancer on people. You’re a real class act! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:04:01 PM
So, you’ve gone from threatening physical violence and doxxing to wishing cancer on people. You’re a real class act! ::)
Wishing"?

More like intuiting. No wonder you lack spine here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:06:57 PM
Wishing"?

More like intuiting. No wonder you lack spine here.

Well, your intuition sucks. No, you’re wishing because that’s the kind of weaking coward you are.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:14:04 PM
Well, your intuition sucks.

Never!

QuoteNo, you’re wishing because that’s the kind of weaking coward you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:16:44 PM
Never!

Newsflash: Just because you read comicbooks it doesn’t mean you’re a superhero too. I know you’re a headcase with thin boundaries who’s off his meds. I bet you can fly too! Why not head up to the roof and try! :D