• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 10:15:57 PM
Jorch probably threatened Bassett that if he does Art's show, he will not be welcome on Coast.

If they are doing that, maybe it'll sort the wheat from the chaff among the guests. I'm so bored with the Disclosure shit. Keep it on C2C, along with the Annunaki.

dbankjr

Quote from: popple on August 03, 2015, 10:19:19 PM
Shadow people in your ham shack? It's more common than you think... if you're Art Bell  ;D
RF does that...lol

Sabu2K

i'm just picturing art roaming around his house with a gun and light….i can't stop laughing...

PrairieGhost

I think Art is on to something with the refresh rates of TV/Monitors!

trostol

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 03, 2015, 10:20:40 PM
i'm just picturing art roaming around his house with a gun and light….i can't stop laughing...

better then me..it would me like a lacrosse stick and my phone cause i never can find a flashlight lol

I was so not into tonight's guest or the typical UFO

Maybe we should put our energy into finding and recommending new guests for the Art Bell Universe that haven't been tainted by Dave? Not only are almost all the C2C guests played out with nothing new to say but it'd be good to push Art into new alternative subjects.

For instance I think all of us agree the geologist who was talking earthquakes last week was probably Art's best guest so far and he was total new blood.

Quote from: dbankjr on August 03, 2015, 10:20:24 PM
RF does that...lol

That is exactly what I though. Having driven by Art's place, he is not lacking in EM transmissions...

littlechris

Quote from: maren on August 03, 2015, 10:06:17 PM
Time Travelers -- do we have to re-up monthly or will they just automatically charge us -- anybody know?  Thanks!

Keith just posted the p.o. box address of where to send a check or money order.  :)

Bodach

My skeptic girlfriend just had a shadow person experience 3 weeks ago.  Freaked her out.  Odd that Art just had one too.  Someone get Gunnie on the phone!

Quote from: HumanBeing on August 03, 2015, 10:18:16 PM
No, they would never do such a thing.
;)

Of course not.  They wouldn't use such tactics, would they?  You bet they.....cough.....

Bellathor

Sabu2K

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2015, 10:21:45 PM
better then me..it would me like a lacrosse stick and my phone cause i never can find a flashlight lol

i'm a pussy..i would of ran out house. earlier i was in front of my house and a raccoon ran by..i screamed, started to run. i forgot to warn my girl and kids…i felt bad for about 5 secs but i gots ta live..

CoherentBlast

If C2C is threatening potential guests, perhaps the collective of bellgab should organize an 'announcement' campaign advertising MITD on every avenue of C2C media, persistently.

Robert

I've wondered how I'd react on seeing an apparition like that.  I doubt I'd be that scared.  I'd probably be startled for a second, but then say something like, "Hi, there.  What can I do for you?"  But I've no way of knowing for sure unless it actually happened.

Jackstar

NSA agents in invisibility cloaks--or sandworms. Which is more likely? Beats me!

The most vivid ghost experience I've ever had was a seven foot tall shadow person grim reaper looking thing stalking us through an abandoned insane asylum. One of the most awesome experiences of my life. Too bad I was with a bunch of teenage girls as they forced us to leave as things were getting interesting.

trostol

Quote from: Bellathor on August 03, 2015, 10:23:15 PM
What was it that Steven Greer said?  Damnit, I missed it.

basically some big cheeses from SETI said they had gotten a ping

popple

I woke up suddenly and saw a shadow person... a few seconds later I realized it was a coat and a hat hanging on the back of the door.

NightsAtSea

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:21:51 PM
I was so not into tonight's guest or the typical UFO

Maybe we should put our energy into finding and recommending new guests for the Art Bell Universe that haven't been tainted by Dave? Not only are almost all the C2C guests played out with nothing new to say but it'd be good to push Art into new alternative subjects.

For instance I think all of us agree the geologist who was talking earthquakes last week was probably Art's best guest so far and he was total new blood.

I certainly agree. Earthquakes don't even particularly interest me, but he was so intelligent and well-spoken that he had me hooked anyway.

ShayP

I would try to woo the shadow person....assuming it was a female.  Things could get weird.