• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Norm on June 25, 2018, 10:04:28 PM
A quick check at amazon.com reveals a "USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable" is the correct cable but George isn't bright enough to understand he ordered a "USB 2.0 Cable - A-Male to B-Male"

Or perhaps he's so blind he can't see well enough to note the obvious difference between the two cables.

At any rate he's a fucking idiot period.

to be fair...
FAT FALKIE is using the term “visually impaired” these days
LOL
(I would say he is a fucking idiot also, as he is too STUPID to purchase a cheap pair of reading glasses from the dollar store he frequents...instead of JUNK he doesn’t need)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
to be fair...
LOL
(I would say he is a fucking idiot also, as he is too STUPID to purchase a cheap pair of reading glasses from the dollar store he frequents...instead of JUNK he doesn’t need)

Wanna bet he asks how much stuff is there too?

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
He is live from Starbucks right now.

Unfortunately I can not do it right now but I encourage everyone to call the location and have them page him. The more the merrier.

Crap.  I'm too late for this one.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 24, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

Damn I misread. I thought you said that he'd taken a fatal overdose and was going into organ failure, and there was only a 10% chance of survival.

I don't know how I did that... ???

Just can't extinguish that last light of hope.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
Riley is a teen ager that hounded Jason to make him a moderator. He is a pushy annoying fuck that apologizes after each post.

An orange in a sock would be my preferred way to smack him upside his head. Provided he was at least 18 and not handicapped.
I might be dick but I am no monster, I wouldn’t actually lay the smack down on a crippy kid.  Unless it would make me feel better, that is.

fixed

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 24, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
In black and white with subtitles

does the original Turkish prison language distract fm your experience?

paladin1991

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 25, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
That was my wish for a lot of the Musings thread. Instead I fear it is populated by mostly middle-aged dudes who look like Jack Black, menopausal cat ladies, and women who take a fancy to mischiefmakers.

You're trying to make a point?

Norm

to be fair...
LOL

Exactly my point! I purchased a cheap pair of reading glasses after my cataract surgery, no big deal and I knew I would likely need them after the surgery. But the fat fucking idiot is just too friggin stoopid to buy a pair for himself and blames the doctor for botching his surgery. IDIOT!

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 25, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
That was my wish for a lot of the Musings thread. Instead I fear it is populated by mostly middle-aged dudes who look like Jack Black, menopausal cat ladies, and women who take a fancy to mischiefmakers.

I'm 67, have long hair and look like an aging white haired Jesus.

Hail MV

PChirp

Good God almighty, tonight's edition of "Burgh Unboxing Live!" with The Master is pure comedy gold.  How he's come this far in life without throwing a clot or popping an aneurysm is beyond me.  If he'll throw this kind of shitfit with the Amazon rep, I hate to imagine him blowing an impromptu gasket in person.  Sweet Kathy has been around since 1977 so I'm sure there are tales-o-plenty to go around and around and around.  Hypertension, hell---George needs some Haldol!  Jeez Louise!

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 09:23:39 PM
that poor poor lady at Amazon...
I really feel sorry for her

Not Curtis or White Crow, they think Falkie needs to be further enabled

https://youtu.be/MT1d-tZDrSA
COMEDY GOLD !
begins at 21:00
FAT FALKIE really has a HIT IDEA !
he needs to record ALL his customer service calls LIVE !

my hope is to get a WELLS FARGO in person interaction !
GO FAT FALKIE !
my only complaint was you dropped the ball by dumping the LIVESTREAM !

Quote from: Norm on June 25, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
Exactly my point! I purchased a cheap pair of reading glasses after my cataract surgery, no big deal and I knew I would likely need them after the surgery. But the fat fucking idiot is just too friggin stoopid to buy a pair for himself and blames the doctor for botching his surgery. IDIOT!

He love Amazon (so do I) and they have cheap readers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01030MJ7I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got a few packs and keep a pair in my car, desk night stand ect so I can grab a pair when I need them.

When he's talking about Noory not making the hall of fame, we learn he doesn't like Dr Laura.

There's a big surprise, since she doesn't cut fat lazy schmucks who live off the rest of society much slack.

JustSayAhhhh

to be fair...
LOL

Are you kidding.  I'm pretty sure he sees suing this dr,  one of the last times he thinks he'll have at winning the lotto.  With all these videos complaining about his eyes,,  I;m sure he thinks he will have accumulated enough, for the unsuccessful suing of said doc.
just like bed bug bites turning into alien abductions, it's almost brilliant

im not back. or looking for replies. js.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2018, 04:15:57 AM
He love Amazon (so do I) and they have cheap readers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01030MJ7I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got a few packs and keep a pair in my car, desk night stand ect so I can grab a pair when I need them.
most ALL people I know that have undergone cataract surgery (and are VERY grateful for their improved vision) use readers like you...
I do NOT know anybody that has acted like a “FAT FALKIE”, especially after FREE surgery

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 26, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
most ALL people I know that have undergone cataract surgery (and are VERY grateful for their improved vision) use readers like you...
I do NOT know anybody that has acted like a “FAT FALKIE”, especially after FREE surgery

I never had eye surgery, I am just blind as Mr Magoo and found readers a cheap alternative to real glasses.

I am up to 3.75 and they go to 5. So I won’t need real glasses for a long time.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2018, 11:25:28 AM
I never had eye surgery, I am just blind as Mr Magoo and found readers a cheap alternative to real glasses.

I am up to 3.75 and they go to 5. So I won’t need real glasses for a long time.

I use a pair of Optitek Select-A-Vision 1.25's and they work fine for me. They also filter out harmful blue light which is a bonus when I'm on the computer. Before my cataract surgery I required prescription glasses as I had two different issues going on in each eye. Normally I don't use the Optiteks for anything else except occasionally at the grocery store when reading tiny print on product labels.

A friend's father had cataract surgery in 1956. Back then they removed the cataract but he had to wear very thick glasses similar to these.

Quote from: Norm on June 25, 2018, 09:47:16 PM
His behavior was uncalled for, he acted a total asshole to her. It wasn't her fault he received the wrong cable, he should have known what he was ordering to begin with.

I have girlfriends who work in the BPOs here and I can say, sadly, that Senda’s behaviouris not only not unusual, it’s what the girls expect when dealing with Americans.  And it has only gotten worse since Trump was elected.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 26, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
I have girlfriends who work in the BPOs here and I can say, sadly, that Senda’s behaviouris not only not unusual, it’s what the girls expect when dealing with Americans.  And it has only gotten worse since Trump was elected.
since Trump was elected ?
now, that is funny !
FAT FALKIE and like assholes are acting up more since Trump was elected ?
LOL
there were ASSHOLES during Obama’s reign also !
so, if I am understanding you correctly...
FAT FALKIE and like ASSHOLES were “less” of an ASSHOLE during Obama’s reign ?
LoL
an ASSHOLE is an ASSHOLE no matter WHO is in the White House !

have any of your “girls” had the pleasure of dealing with FAT FALKIE during Obama’s reign and Trump’s to actually tell if there is a difference in his behavior ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 26, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
since Trump was elected ?
now, that is funny !
FAT FALKIE and like assholes are acting up more since Trump was elected ?
LOL
there were ASSHOLES during Obama’s reign also !
so, if I am understanding you correctly...
FAT FALKIE and like ASSHOLES were “less” of an ASSHOLE during Obama’s reign ?
LoL
an ASSHOLE is an ASSHOLE no matter WHO is in the White House !

have any of your “girls” had the pleasure of dealing with FAT FALKIE during Obama’s reign and Trump’s to actually tell if there is a difference in his behavior ?

The election of Trump seems to have empowered more racist, like Falkie.

I am willing to bet the gal had an accent because he started in on her right away. Even though it was not recorded he said he calmed down when he got an American manager. Of course with Falkie, American means no accent.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

I am willing to bet the gal had an accent because he started in on her right away. Even though it was not recorded he said he calmed down when he got an American manager. Of course with Falkie, American means no accent.
LOL
I, for one, was totally unaware that Amazon had a concierge service that you simply called...
they read your mind and you magically get what you need !
(even though, you had NO idea what you really need !...
and IF THEY screw up you are provide with a phone number to call and act like a FAT FALKIE...)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

You dont get an “American manager” in a call center.  You get someone with less of an accent.  In the Philippines, they are still Filipino citizens.  Fuckwads like Senda cant comprehend that distinction.  “Respeck are language” and so forth.

Fyodor Gutman

Imagine the patience one of these employees must need to summon from deep within, to deal with a shitstain like Senda.

He deserves every bit of trolling he gets.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 26, 2018, 10:37:41 PM
Imagine the patience one of these employees must need to summon from deep within, to deal with a shitstain like Senda.

He deserves every bit of trolling he gets.
I think FAT FALKIE deserves MORE than he gets...
MUCH MORE

JustSayAhhhh

>:(  George... smh
"STILL"?  she uses the word "still"?  george!
why would she even use that word?

https://youtu.be/trZ0qTP3Tr4

Norm