• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

On Episode 4 (or the December 8th edition) of The Little Podcast That Could, Little Sean called in to air his views on what he thinks Airyn should do to Heather - send a biker gang to her premises and commit an act of extreme violence.

PBS immediately attempted to distance herself from this remark on the stream, as did DH and WR250 (later in EG posts).

Today, in a reply to one of DHs posts, PBS took it one step farther and announced a departure from the forum as well as the podcast she'd been participating in, citing the holidays, personal matters and not wanting to "push anyone over the edge".

I'd gone into the The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade thread, a while back, as a lone traveler to express the very notion that said busybody behaviours could possibly affect Heather's psyche - and that the negative energy directed toward her could materialize into something more - the more it was put out.

I don't even care for Heather, quite frankly she seems a bit of a nasty individual, however I think suggesting physical harm to the woman is next level nuts.

Theres no walking any of it back, so its best for PBS to duck and hide at this point.

I actually enjoy their podcast, since they ditched the whole Bartcast interviews-with-paranormal-investigators thing ... I mainly listen for DH, who is a card.

But this Little Sean guy, LOL. What an odd duck.

Thoughts?

Metron2267

Outstanding post Azzerae! 

PBS has shown herself to be a kindly and compassionate person, and DH as well. I think the Heather gossip angle was over-extended to say the least. Little Sean needs an immediate intervention. Plus he sounds too much like Podesta which totally creeps me out. Did you catch the part where he referred to being out car shopping for his "PTSD kid"?

Nice way to trash your own family ya narcissistic psychopath!

Lilith

It's too bad they don't have a dump button so they could keep things like that from destroying their podcast.  I, also enjoy listening to DH, and hope they can get a dump button, or find somebody else to go on with DH.

I was so glad they removed themselves from the BartCast/DMDN show hosts Program.

it would be a shame if /our/ (redacted) were to be strunk by a city bus. why, id be crying for weeks.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 14, 2018, 11:41:30 AM
it would be a shame if /our/ (redacted) were to be strunk by a city bus. why, id be crying for weeks.

Lol..."city bus"...Pahrump?

Lol...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 14, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Could you define "strunk"?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 14, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
Did you catch the part where he referred to being out car shopping for his "PTSD kid"?

Nice way to trash your own family ya narcissistic psychopath!

Got to love people who place the flaws of their own children dead center in the storefront window for all to see.

WeinerInHand

Some douchebag even made a meme out of it...
When will it stop?!!

AZZERAE

PBS has shown herself to be a kindly and compassionate person, and DH as well.

PBS seems to be scrambling - in a last ditch effort - to save her own ass, and divorce herself from all of the prying she engaged in till now.

The Heather gossip angle was over-extended.

While it certainly isn't the most compelling topic, it beats yet another generic, poorly conducted interview with any of the old grab bag of paranormal investigators that are shuffled and plopped on a stream for three quarters of an hour pretending to be interested, interesting and making out their carreers are a career.

Little Sean needs an immediate intervention. Plus he sounds too much like Podesta which totally creeps me out. Did you catch the part where he referred to being out car shopping for his "PTSD kid"?

I did indeed hear Little Seans non-sequitur, and he absolutely shares a speech pattern with Podesta - albeit gayer, with a thicker lisp.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I, also enjoy listening to DH, and hope they can get a dump button, or find somebody else to go on with DH.

She definitely has a conversational quality about her that works incredibly well - and her accent is rather easy on the ears. I'm please to see other folks hear the magic in her.

If she did a solo podcast (about anything) I truly believe it'd go over well. Its not that I dislike PBS paired with her: they have fantastic chemistry as friends "on air" - I just think she can hold her own and doesn't really need anyone else, to do a great show.

WOTR

Quote from: Azzerae on December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
Today, in a reply to one of DHs posts, PBS took it one step farther and announced a departure from the forum as well as the podcast she'd been participating in, citing the holidays, personal matters and not wanting to "push anyone over the edge".

I'd gone into the The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade thread, a while back, as a lone traveler to express the very notion that said busybody behaviours could possibly affect Heather's psyche - and that the negative energy directed toward her could materialize into something more - the more it was put out.

I don't even care for Heather, quite frankly she seems a bit of a nasty individual, however I think suggesting physical harm to the woman is next level nuts.

It's about fucking time somebody "saw the light."  Good to see that she did a little soul searching and came up with what I would consider a reasonable conclusion.  Maybe now she can find her way back here for the healing that she needs.  ;)

*I agree with your thoughts on Heather 100%.  I am just as happy that I do not know her.  But I still hope she is able to do what she likes doing and entertain those who enjoy her brand of broadcast.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 15, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
She definitely has a conversational quality about her that works incredibly well - and her accent is rather easy on the ears. I'm please to see other folks hear the magic in her.

If she did a solo podcast (about anything) I truly believe it'd go over well. Its not that I dislike PBS paired with her: they have fantastic chemistry as friends "on air" - I just think she can hold her own and doesn't really need anyone else, to do a great show.

If PBS would quit overdriving the microphone and being so excitable it could work. Then again that's part of PBS' nature, spontaneity.

DH has the vocal chops and no mike fright, she can advance beyond cyber-bullying via podcasts. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 15, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
*I agree with your thoughts on Heather 100%.  I am just as happy that I do not know her.  But I still hope she is able to do what she likes doing and entertain those who enjoy her brand of broadcast.

And it is an odd brand for sure...

Question - do you ever listen to CBC's "Quirks and Quarks" podcast?

Along with Richard Syrett's that's a worthy one.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
And it is an odd brand for sure...

Question - do you ever listen to CBC's "Quirks and Quarks" podcast?

Along with Richard Syrett's that's a worthy one.
I am starting to think that you are a closet Canadian.   :P

To answer your question, I did used to listen quite regularly when I had a job that made it very easy to catch it.  Recently, I have not heard it very often.  It is certainly a show worth catching- and the host is great.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 02:59:17 PM
DH has the vocal chops and no mike fright, she can advance beyond cyber-bullying via podcasts.

DH, while an interesting listen, is just as much to blame as all the others, for pushing the envelope as far as its gone. However, she is the only one who has been consistent and never wavered in her motivations, and directly addressed Heather on air without changing her story.

Little Sean on the other hand, with his self-professed "verbal diarrhea" painted himself in numerous corners, on air, while selling DH out for 30 pieces of silver. If I were her I'd be fucking pissed. Total psycho!

It's about fucking time somebody "saw the light."  Good to see that she did a little soul searching and came up with what I would consider a reasonable conclusion.  Maybe now she can find her way back here for the healing that she needs.

PBS and her cohorts have stirred the pot for a long while now. Now, as the pot begins to boil over, she scampers off in cowardice.

*I agree with your thoughts on Heather 100%. I am just as happy that I do not know her. But I still hope she is able to do what she likes doing and entertain those who enjoy her brand of broadcast.

I listened to a rip uploaded by somebody (the tail end of Heather's December 13th show), and what I heard was a person going through a lot. Yes, she's brought a lot of things on herself, yes she's not a pillar of moral virtue ... but I don't understand why so many people continue to fuck with her day in and day out.

AZZERAE

Just to be clear: I'm a piece of shit all the same, so I'm not trying to take the moral high ground on anything.

I've listened to, read, and followed the developments of all those who attack Heather - like anyone else. I'm not terribly into the paranormal per se, do find the gossip highly entertaining, but have mostly been drawn to how "in the weeds" and niche all of this stuff is.

I guess I'm kinda amused by the story behind the story. Its all very funny, and some of it is sick. But I'm no better!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

To answer your question, I did used to listen quite regularly when I had a job that made it very easy to catch it.  Recently, I have not heard it very often.  It is certainly a show worth catching- and the host is great.

I used to listen a fair bit back in the late 80s/early 90s. I forget the host’s name now but he was really good...and then the guy who replaced him, not as much. That’s an old chestnut we’re all familiar with now though. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 16, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
DH, while an interesting listen, is just as much to blame as all the others, for pushing the envelope as far as its gone. However, she is the only one who has been consistent and never wavered in her motivations, and directly addressed Heather on air without changing her story.

I fully concur in her guilt thus far, but she's got actual likability, which has to count for something...providing she continues to ramp down the bullying.

QuoteLittle Sean on the other hand, with his self-professed "verbal diarrhea" painted himself in numerous corners, on air, while selling DH out for 30 pieces of silver. If I were her I'd be fucking pissed. Total psycho!

If I were Heather I'd be in touch with his local authorities and have them contact the admin over at ellgab and roll his sorry ass into a police station for some stalker interviewing.

QuotePBS and her cohorts have stirred the pot for a long while now. Now, as the pot begins to boil over, she scampers off in cowardice.

Tacit admission of guilt?

QuoteI listened to a rip uploaded by somebody (the tail end of Heather's December 13th show), and what I heard was a person going through a lot. Yes, she's brought a lot of things on herself, yes she's not a pillar of moral virtue ... but I don't understand why so many people continue to fuck with her day in and day out.

Because this, for better and worse, is where we are in the cyberverse these days. It's a DOX-heavy, bully-laden, den of inequity and it has become a social norm (thank you Kardasians) for folks to jump right in some stranger's life simply because they can have cyber with them on what ought to be a restricted basis. You can simply sense the waves of addiction, emotion, and hyped up pecksniffery (my term) that define the program and roles played out here. In many ways this has become a latter day passion play of sorts with Heather due for the cross, perhaps even literally so if scum like little Sean has his way.

And frankly I don't think I overstate by much in this analogy. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 16, 2018, 09:27:30 AM
Just to be clear: I'm a piece of shit all the same, so I'm not trying to take the moral high ground on anything.

Lol, I too resemble that in the fallen nature of man sense.

QuoteI've listened to, read, and followed the developments of all those who attack Heather - like anyone else. I'm not terribly into the paranormal per se, do find the gossip highly entertaining, but have mostly been drawn to how "in the weeds" and niche all of this stuff is.

I guess I'm kinda amused by the story behind the story. Its all very funny, and some of it is sick. But I'm no better!

I too have fed off the absurdity of this while simultaneously not weighing in all instances how lousy it makes Heather feel. That said I have done my best to tone the meat space actions down though getting anyone here to listen is like herding cats.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 16, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

Heh, curiosity kills the cat...might I stir up that Gordon Sinclair soliloquy on America in return?

QuoteTo answer your question, I did used to listen quite regularly when I had a job that made it very easy to catch it.  Recently, I have not heard it very often.  It is certainly a show worth catching- and the host is great.

I like the real science and I laud the surprisingly broad reach of Canadians in that realm. Lately I have curtailed my listens past an increasing load of what I believe are junk science climate change segments. I keep waiting for someone to note how beneficial a latitudinal shift in warmer weather is for Canadian wheat production, and that's no small crop up your way.

Bart is treating Heather like he did Senda. I don’t know what makes him just latch onto some random internet stranger for years? Have we ever heard from Bart could he be Sean?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
Getting anyone here to listen is like herding cats.  ;D

Me likey the dead cats.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 16, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
Bart is treating Heather like he did Senda. I don’t know what makes him just latch onto some random internet stranger for years?

Me neither. I seem to have latched on to those that are latching on to others. So I suppose I no longer have the luxury of passing too much judgement.

Have we ever heard from Bart could he be Sean?

I don't think Bart is Little Sean.

Metron2267

Bart is treating Heather like he did Senda. I don’t know what makes him just latch onto some random internet stranger for years? Have we ever heard from Bart could he be Sean?

Not even close - little Sean sounds like John pedo Podesta.