• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Threaten the Hoover on November 28, 2016, 04:45:31 PM
I understand things aren't always straightforward, but really reads like excuses,

If you knew who Savile was in the scheme of things, you'd understand more how he got away with it. Never was 'hiding in plain sight' more fitting. Not an excuse by any means, but a demonstration of how the power to destroy people was well within his capabilities.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 04:55:20 PM
If you knew who Savile was in the scheme of things, you'd understand more how he got away with it. Never was 'hiding in plain sight' more fitting. Not an excuse by any means, but a demonstration of how the power to destroy people was well within his capabilities.

So that makes it alright in your twisted mind, you sycophantic cuck?!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 05:01:02 PM
So that makes it alright in your twisted mind, you sycophantic cuck?!  ::)

I know you have the basics of reading, but we need to get you up to at least third grade in comprehension. Fourth is a stretch for now, but third by the end of the year, okay?

whoozit

I wish there was a forum like BellGab, but with 100% less pedophilia talk.  Too many here seem to have a lot of expertise.

albrecht

The Mason stuff seems to be real, I'm not saying the pedo stuff is connected to Masons, but the corruption and "good old boy" type of corruption, promotion, and in some circumstances even helping fight terrorists in a way.
http://www.grandlodgescotland.com/index.php/masonic-subjects/press-watch/200-freemasonry-and-the-uda
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17272611
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
and all the other stuff. Interestingly if Brexit happens will the former policy of police being required to say if they are Freemasons will come back (the EHC struck that requirement down and currently police need only "inform their supervisor" if they are Masons. Haha.)

analog kid

My nephew got sucked into this stupid shit :/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 07:29:59 PM

He's probably used to feeling stupid with you as his uncle.  ;)

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 07:52:38 PM
He's probably used to feeling stupid with you as his uncle.  ;)

Go listen to Alex Jones you dumb fuck.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 08:04:46 PM
Sure! Here ya go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQuCPI4FRP0

From the guy who claims the CIA keeps fish people in cryotanks.

Fucking moron.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on November 28, 2016, 07:10:06 PM
I wish there was a forum like BellGab, but with 100% less pedophilia talk.  Too many here seem to have a lot of expertise.

Sooo... you'd prefer that other people deal with it and you never have to hear about it, huh? Why didn't anyone ever think of that before??

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 08:03:38 PM
Go listen to Alex Jones you dumb fuck.

Again with this shameless promotion of Bill Hicks and Stratfor. I haven't paid their controlled opposition bullshit any attention for years, so why should we start now?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 08:11:09 PM
From the guy who claims the CIA keeps fish people in cryotanks.

Fucking moron.

Hey, weren't you one of the guys trying to convince everyone that Hillary was going to win the election and anyone who didn't agree was a fucking moron too?  ???

Jackstar

the CIA keeps fish people in cryotanks.

I've actually never heard of that before.

Fucking moron.

Now, it sounds plausible.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 08:12:41 PM
Again with this shameless promotion of Bill Hicks and Stratfor. I haven't paid their controlled opposition bullshit any attention for years, so why should we start now?

Because he's the new Walter Cronkite, you silly tit!  :D

Jackstar

... what was wrong with the old one? I don't really need someone to read the news for me.

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 08:12:58 PM
Hey, weren't you one of the guys trying to convince everyone that Hillary was going to win the election and anyone who didn't agree was a fucking moron too?  ???

No, but what does that have to do with your being a dipshit who listens to Alex Jones?

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 07:29:59 PM

Incidentally, are you implying that your nephew was victimized by a pedophile, or is a pedophile, or is paying attention to the biggest news story in the world right now, or what? We should be clear on this.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 08:18:44 PM
No, but

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on October 04, 2016, 05:15:36 PM
Assange has a show on RT. They are his employer. Do you know what RT is?

You might as well have just copped to it. But this is better, lol.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 08:19:04 PM
Incidentally, are you implying that your nephew was victimized by a pedophile, or is a pedophile, or is paying attention to the biggest news story in the world right now, or what? We should be clear on this.

I'm saying you're a pedophile, and my nephew bought into the pandemic of fake news.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 08:21:15 PM

You might as well have just copped to it. But this is better, lol.

??

Jackstar

The second biggest news story in the world right now is that Assange is dead. The third biggest is that I love to walk.

massive rolleyes

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 08:22:18 PM
my nephew bought into the pandemic of fake news.

Show him the fake BBC clip that has Russia and NATO at war, and see if he can tell the difference between that and the pizza.

I double dog dare you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 08:18:44 PM
No, but what does that have to do with your being a dipshit who listens to Alex Jones?

It speaks to the fact that you lack all credibility.  ;)

Jackstar

He's not at Nowhere Donald In Time Noory level. Not even close yet.

I sorta liked that guy. I hope I didn't break him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 28, 2016, 08:22:18 PM
I'm saying I'm a pedophile with my nephew and he bought into the pandemic of fake news.

I thought so.  ::)

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 08:12:41 PM

Sooo... you'd prefer that other people deal with it and you never have to hear about it, huh? Why didn't anyone ever think of that before??
I've never seen any talking here that equates to dealing with it.  Please explain your position and make sure that the second letter of every third word in your response spells out who really killed Kennedy.  I need to make sure you know what you are talking about.   :-*

Jackstar

Golly. How would I be able to do such a thing? That's just crazy-talk, it'll never work.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 04:55:20 PM
If you knew who Savile was in the scheme of things, you'd understand more how he got away with it.

Its very obvious how he got away with things, I don't need you to explain it me, thanks anyway.