• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Innerreach on April 27, 2017, 12:25:37 AM
Just thinking of you Art, and wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers, cherished, missed, and loved.
Thanks, Heather.

ItsOver

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 27, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
Art who ?
Art Vandelay.

Well known exporter, importer.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 27, 2017, 01:03:29 AM
I'm flying to Pahrump Saturday morning and I'll let you know what Art says.  I'm sure we can come to some agreement.  :P

Sorry. We're busy this weekend.

ge30542

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 26, 2017, 11:48:42 PM
Hey....didn't you say 'nothing is off limits if you are trying to be funny', or something to that effect. So, what's your problem?
Comedy is serious business. It should be engaged in only by experienced professionals, I would put MV in that catagory, i.e. "I subscribe to Black Meat Magazine for the in-depth articles". A comedy classic!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 26, 2017, 11:48:42 PM
Hey....didn't you say 'nothing is off limits if you are trying to be funny', or something to that effect. So, what's your problem?

The problem appears to be you being a miserable cunt, cunt. How are those affiliates coming along today?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 27, 2017, 04:33:11 PM
The problem appears to be you being a miserable cunt, cunt. How are those affiliates coming along today?

Good, good...how are the wife and kids? Glad to hear it. Gabcast soon? Maybe a Train-wreck train wreck? Karaoke?

Diapers are needed.

Dyna-X

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 27, 2017, 05:00:03 PM
Good, good...how are the wife and kids? Glad to hear it. Gabcast soon? Maybe a Train-wreck train wreck? Karaoke?

Diapers are needed.
Do you honestly believe Ratty Patty is an MV shill account? I don't know MV all that well, but from what I do know, he's a pretty straight shooter. He's too busy to have anyone as a nemesis.

Quote from: Σ> on April 26, 2017, 11:42:01 PM
i said it once.  guess i have to keep repeating:  i would never sign in to a separate account to point out what a miserable, insufferable cunt bag you are.  go stroke out.

You're not going to like your next horoscope

Hard to believe more than one person finds Lasha Seniuk to be an insufferable cunt, I know.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 27, 2017, 09:25:31 PM
Hard to believe more than one person finds Lasha Seniuk to be an insufferable cunt, I know.

I went to her forum and it looks like shes the only one that actively posts there. So then i listened to one of her podcasts and it was about 45 minutes of music and the rest was her rambling to herself about American politics.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 27, 2017, 09:29:04 PM
I went to her forum and it looks like shes the only one that actively posts there. So then i listened to one of her podcasts and it was about 45 minutes of music and the rest was her rambling to herself about American politics.

Aw! No one wants to play in her sandbox. Maybe it's the thought police stationed on every corner?  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2017, 09:39:06 PM
Aw! No one wants to play in her sandbox. Maybe it's the thought police stationed on every corner?  :D

Not so - coming right up she will be enabling, er, interviewing our very own Michael Horn - who I believe is chief mouthpiece and cult recruiter for the Billy Meyer UFO hoaxers.

RoseGirl

Hey Art...I'm beginning to see why everyone has left this site. It's the smell.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 12:23:33 AM

He knows.  He's the one that shit the bed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on April 27, 2017, 12:47:02 PM
Art Vandelay.

Well known exporter, importer.

also "into latex."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 12:23:33 AM

Quote from: Σ> on April 28, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

If you erase Pud's numbers, those go down by about a third.

RoseGirl

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 28, 2017, 02:40:32 AM
If you erase Pud's numbers, those go down by about a third.

Better yet, get rid of all the stats from the bots and it will pretty much be zero.

You learn so much when you run one of these forums.  :)

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 28, 2017, 01:35:11 AM
He knows.  He's the one that shit the bed.

Clever. Very witty. We're all impressed with that one.

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 04:29:08 AM
Better yet, get rid of all the stats from the bots and it will pretty much be zero.

So you think most people that post here are actually bots?  Why do you think so?  Disagreeing with you does not make one a bot.

RoseGirl

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
So you think most people that post here are actually bots?  Why do you think so?  Disagreeing with you does not make one a bot.

Didn't say that. I was talking about forum bots (ie: bots that automatically sign up to forums and use their accounts to spam or flood the forum or to harvest data).

Sometimes you can get lots of them everyday and they must be deleted or banned on a daily basis or blocked with sign up questions. They can really screw up your stats or, if you want, you can let them sit there and make your numbers look much bigger than they really are...you know, for ad views and such. Also, you can leave dormant accounts on the board so it looks like you have a much bigger audience than you actually do.

Oh, there are lots of fun tricks to running a forum.  :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

So I guess you also know better than Google Analytics...

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 05:49:38 AM
Didn't say that. I was talking about forum bots (ie: bots that automatically sign up to forums and use their accounts to spam or flood the forum or to harvest data).

Sometimes you can get lots of them everyday and they must be deleted or banned on a daily basis or blocked with sign up questions. They can really screw up your stats or, if you want, you can let them sit there and make your numbers look much bigger than they really are...you know, for ad views and such. Also, you can leave dormant accounts on the board so it looks like you have a much bigger audience than you actually do.

Oh, there are lots of fun tricks to running a forum.  :)
Are you suffering from forum MV?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2017, 06:14:27 AM

Top Right?

Seemed a little self congratulatory.

ponyboysunset

I don't get the sock puppet account thing. If I am going to say something I am going to say it under my own account and not some fake ass account.

And just a little real world perspective,none of my friends know who Art Bell is let alone Heather Wade. Most of my friends don't listen to talk radio, if they do it is a podcast based thing. Then again the majority of my friends are in their 40s and 50s.

Anyway kudos for that many views.
Praise MV ;D