• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2017, 06:52:22 PM
Not vegetarian. Vagitarian. There's nothing better for T levels.

Oooops! I just caught that. I'm a little calorie deprived right now.

Yes, vagitarian is definitely a way to increase testosterone levels. Stay properly hydrated though.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 29, 2017, 06:48:39 PM
Something like 90% of US soy is GMO Roundup Ready crop. I avoid soy as much as practical. Some of my favorite Thai food has a bit of soy but that is about all I have.

Full disclosure. I am not a overweight, lesbian or Canadian.
Nor an atheist, alcoholic, astronomer?  I knew there was a reason I don't much care for tofu.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2017, 06:58:11 PM
I knew there was a reason I don't much care for tofu.

How are you with the soy lecithin in the chocolate salt?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2017, 06:53:12 PM
We are what we eat.
Makes sense.  Jorch IS a turkee sammich.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
Really? Really?

You want I should get into the lies you have told on and about this forum? I don't think so.

Don't care what you talk about.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:59:19 PM
MV actually thinks he should be sitting in Heather's seat?

No, cunt. I don't.

There's a comedy thread on RG's forum where she talks about having cancer. What a gut laugh. Check it out.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Σ> on April 29, 2017, 09:58:17 PM
No, cunt. I don't.

There's a comedy thread on RG's forum where she talks about having cancer. What a gut laugh. Check it out.

OH LAWD Is dat a Tammy Slaton avatar?

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 29, 2017, 10:13:59 PM
OH LAWD Is dat a Tammy Slaton avatar?

They look like that monster from The Goonies.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 29, 2017, 04:06:18 PM
Wait aren't we supposed to now have limitless gender identity or something? I seriously want to know where he gets his bra, being a large breasted woman I would love a good bra recommendation.  ;D
Come on, now.  Don't tease the paladin.  You know he's been a Lesbian forever.  Pics.  Before the paladin calls BS.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

I asked for nothing, my friend(ish). I'm just an overweight lesbian astrologer that happens to be from Canada. And we all know how BellGab loves and tolerates that sort of thing, now don't we?
I don't know... Bellgab has at least a couple of people of different "orientations", several who are overweight, a number who at least believe in astrology (even if they cannot do a star chart for themselves)" and a number of Canadians.  You may be the only one who is all of the above- but you are also the one who seems to be able to recall everything that has been typed about you (remembering that jackstar told another poster to tell you to fuck yourself?) 

I would have to go through my PM's to even find the name of the poster who wishes me dead, and search though a hundred pages of my posts to find the name of the poster who went on a rant.  Now, there have been others who have called me names and who I have called names- but we are still able to joke around a little in threads (how you doing, Doc?)  There are around 5 people in this world who I hold a grudge against and none are on the internets.

Again, I'm asking if the cards or the stars tell you that it is healthy to come here just looking to "even the score?"  How many articles have you written that tell others to "let the small stuff go" or urge forgiveness?  I have read a handful of Horoscopes when the newspaper used to have them- and using them for guidance, I would bet it is in the hundreds.  You are here specifically because you want to lash out.  Yes- you may have been a "victim"... However, you are back and that is no longer the case.

If you get assaulted at the country fair one year and show up the next with an assault rifle firing into the crowd... Well, I may start calling you Dylan after the wildflower of Colorado...

Quote from: whoozit on April 29, 2017, 03:45:16 PM
Screaming victim here is the equivalent of wearing a meat suit to feed starving wolves.

^^^THIS^^^

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 12:08:02 AM
I don't know... Bellgab has at least a couple of people of different "orientations", several who are overweight, a number who at least believe in astrology (even if they cannot do a star chart for themselves)" and a number of Canadians.  You may be the only one who is all of the above- but you are also the one who seems to be able to recall everything that has been typed about you (remembering that jackstar told another poster to tell you to fuck yourself?) 

I would have to go through my PM's to even find the name of the poster who wishes me dead, and search though a hundred pages of my posts to find the name of the poster who went on a rant.  Now, there have been others who have called me names and who I have called names- but we are still able to joke around a little in threads (how you doing, Doc?)  There are around 5 people in this world who I hold a grudge against and none are on the internets.

Again, I'm asking if the cards or the stars tell you that it is healthy to come here just looking to "even the score?"  How many articles have you written that tell others to "let the small stuff go" or urge forgiveness?  I have read a handful of Horoscopes when the newspaper used to have them- and using them for guidance, I would bet it is in the hundreds.  You are here specifically because you want to lash out.  Yes- you may have been a "victim"... However, you are back and that is no longer the case.

If you get assaulted at the country fair one year and show up the next with an assault rifle firing into the crowd... Well, I may start calling you Dylan after the wildflower of Colorado...

^^^THIS^^^

I know you are trying to sound like the voice of reason. But, sadly, you aren't succeeding. Either purposely or not, you are simply taking my comments out of context and subtly twisting their meaning to suit your own carefully crafted definition of the word 'victim'. Why do you need to do that?

Nasty comments were made to and about me in the past and are still made to me on a regularly basis. That's simply the way it is. People say nasty things here. This is BellGab. Haters gonna hate, right? However, to suggest that I am responsible for the words or actions of others and am, therefore, victimising myself is just....well....really quite bizarre.

You've also stated that similar things have happened to you in the past and you have just forgotten about them. Well, good for you...that's just marvie. The question is, though, are people still following you around the forum calling you vulgar names on a daily basis and ridiculing everything you say? And if they were, how would you handle it? Sure, you could leave for a while and hope that things calmed down. That, however, would be quickly judged as merely the dramatic 'flouncing' of a victim. And if you were to come back and defend yourself...well...that's just wearing a meat suit around a starving animal, now isn't it? I mean really...defend yourself? How stupid can you be?

So what am I to do? There are few choices.

Choice number 1: Just let it go and forget about it...that's a choice, yep. However, it only works if the nasty comments stop. And you and I both know that's not going to happen.

Choice number 2: say very little, don't speak too often and act unusually sweet, non-threatening and apologetic about your opinions (if you even have them). Hmmm...yes, this is how most of the females on BellGab act because, I suppose, they have to in order to avoid attack. And I don't blame them. We all do what we must. Me? I have just never been good at playing that game. And trust me, it has cost me much in life.

Choice number 3: Leave and never return. Yep, a valid choice. Lots of folks have done that. And, you'll be happy to hear, it's probably going to be the choice I make.

Choice number 4: There is no choice number 4.

Oh and about astrology. Not quite sure what you're getting at there...except perhaps some sort of moral judgement or insult. Not surprising. Most people are dismissive and fearful of astrology. But it's just a form of study...a way of looking at the world. And yes, people pay me for it and for my astrology columns. My time is worth just as much as any one else's and I work hard....so I won't be apologising for that at any point in the future.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 12:08:02 AM

^^^THIS^^^

Thanks for being the voice of reason. I've told you this before but I'll say it again. I consider you one of the best of the opposition here whereas RoseGirl and Meister represent the absolute worst. At least you maintain a sense of humor, your digs are often clever and sometimes you even have a point. Comaphobe is also another cool Canadian but he strikes me as more independent (possibly libertarian) minded rather than left-wing. It's hard to say because his posts are usually about personal experiences or music and video games he likes. Anyway, I'm feeling generous tonight so count yourself lucky.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2017, 01:52:56 AM
Thanks for being the voice of reason. I've told you this before but I'll say it again. I consider you one of the best of the opposition here whereas RoseGirl and Meister represent the absolute worst. At least you maintain a sense of humor, your digs are often clever and sometimes you even have a point. Comaphobe is also another cool Canadian but he strikes me as more independent (possibly libertarian) minded rather than left-wing. It's hard to say because his posts are usually about personal experiences or music and video games he likes. Anyway, I'm feeling generous tonight so count yourself lucky.  ;)

Thanks Doc... I enjoy our banter as well.  Like I said, we can disagree- even call each other a name or two and still admit that the other sometimes has a point and is worth listening to and interacting with... And every now and then we can even put aside our differences and joke with one another...

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 01:37:13 AM
Oh and about astrology. Not quite sure what you're getting at there...except perhaps some sort of moral judgement or insult. Not surprising... My time is worth just as much as any one else's and I work hard....so I won't be apologising for that at any point in the future.

This is that whole "victim" thing.  Where the hell am I morally judging you?  I don't go for it- but others do, and that is great.  It takes all kinds to make the world go round, and that has been a profession for a thousand years- so great.  And yes, you deserve to be paid for the time that you spend doing charts, readings or consultations with people.

It is me (for the third time) asking what advice you would give somebody else.  Does your chart tell you that being here "getting even" is the correct course of action, or that sometimes you should let things go?

I'll try this another way.  I seem to recall you and Nancy talking Tarot (and I assume that you do readings for people... As such, I assume that you believe that they have some power.)  As the show kind of ended soon after the topic had been introduced, I am still kind of in the dark (I'm pretty sure that I had said back then that I actually looked forward to hearing you talk about your area of expertise- and I think you only ever really got a chance to cover the pineal gland...)  Not "judging" now anymore than I was back then.  I know nothing about it, and when you were doing your show, I had hoped to hear a little about an area that I know nothing about.

Anyhow,  I had to do a quick google search- but it does appear that you can ask specific questions.  So, is your approach to Bellgab healthy according to it?  If the cards really do say that coming here and attacking anybody who mildly ticks you off is healthy... Well, have at it...

...Leave and never return... And, you'll be happy to hear, it's probably going to be the choice I make.
Hello again, victim.  I seem to recall saying a month ago that I had respect for you sticking around here when Nancy is not here, and others as well (I forget the other names that I used.)  So until this moment, why the hell do you believe that I want you gone never to return?  Don't get me wrong, I am caring less and less what you do.

Choice number 2: say very little, don't speak too often and act unusually sweet... Me? I have just never been good at playing that game. And trust me, it has cost me much in life.
Yeah, your opinions are what has cost you in life.  Nobody else on Bellgab has expressed an opinion but you.  I have strong opinions and have friends with equally strong opinions (yes, even female friends who do not act unusually sweet about them.)  But it is the fact that you are not a wallflower that cost you dearly.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 01:37:13 AMI mean really...defend yourself? How stupid can you be?
And here we are.  Not stupid enough that I don't disengage.  Yeah... It's your opinions and not your abrasive personality that are what people take issue with.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 03:32:11 AM
t's your opinions and not your abrasive personality that are what people take issue with.

For me it's both.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2017, 06:40:11 PM
I used to be myself. Anyway, ever notice how many vegetarian products are made from soy? There's a tendency to hit the soy a little too hard in that lifestyle choice and it's very estrogen inducing.  ;)
Most Soy products now are GMO, corn too; at least in the States.  :(
You are right, they put soybean oil in everything. It's even in the horseradish I used to buy. 

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2017, 07:00:59 PM
How are you with the soy lecithin in the chocolate salt?
Real Salt: good.   (Look up RedMond Minerals)
Sea Salt: Marketing gimmick - not good.
Iodized Salt (ex: Morton's):   POISON - Do not put this into your body unless you want medical problems. It's pure NaCl with a tiny bit of iodine added. Avoid it like the plague.

I know you are trying to sound like the voice of reason. But, sadly, you aren't succeeding. Either purposely or not, you are simply taking my comments out of context and subtly twisting their meaning to suit your own carefully crafted definition of the word 'victim'. Why do you need to do that?

Nasty comments were made to and about me in the past and are still made to me on a regularly basis. That's simply the way it is. People say nasty things here. This is BellGab. Haters gonna hate, right? However, to suggest that I am responsible for the words or actions of others and am, therefore, victimising myself is just....well....really quite bizarre.

You've also stated that similar things have happened to you in the past and you have just forgotten about them. Well, good for you...that's just marvie. The question is, though, are people still following you around the forum calling you vulgar names on a daily basis and ridiculing everything you say? And if they were, how would you handle it? Sure, you could leave for a while and hope that things calmed down. That, however, would be quickly judged as merely the dramatic 'flouncing' of a victim. And if you were to come back and defend yourself...well...that's just wearing a meat suit around a starving animal, now isn't it? I mean really...defend yourself? How stupid can you be?

So what am I to do? There are few choices.

Choice number 1: Just let it go and forget about it...that's a choice, yep. However, it only works if the nasty comments stop. And you and I both know that's not going to happen.

Choice number 2: say very little, don't speak too often and act unusually sweet, non-threatening and apologetic about your opinions (if you even have them). Hmmm...yes, this is how most of the females on BellGab act because, I suppose, they have to in order to avoid attack. And I don't blame them. We all do what we must. Me? I have just never been good at playing that game. And trust me, it has cost me much in life.

Choice number 3: Leave and never return. Yep, a valid choice. Lots of folks have done that. And, you'll be happy to hear, it's probably going to be the choice I make.

Choice number 4: There is no choice number 4.

Oh and about astrology. Not quite sure what you're getting at there...except perhaps some sort of moral judgement or insult. Not surprising. Most people are dismissive and fearful of astrology. But it's just a form of study...a way of looking at the world. And yes, people pay me for it and for my astrology columns. My time is worth just as much as any one else's and I work hard....so I won't be apologising for that at any point in the future.

I have no bone to pick with you personally but if I were you,  I'd be very tired of fighting tooth and nail with most of Bellgab.  Plus it not very edifying for the soul to be constantly on the attack against others.  I have no doubt that some on here have wronged you but there comes a time to pick up the ball and leave.  Maybe now is the time for you. Do something fulfilling with your time.  I have tried to stay out of it but every time I come on Bellgab lately, you keep on bickering with others and it seems to be a different person almost every time.  Set a good example and just move on with your life. It is what I'd be doing if I were in your shoes. 

P.S.  I'm fine with lesbians.  I have a sister-in-law who is one and I like and love her very much.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
Really? Really?

You want I should...     .
I want you to go back to your forum and fix the slow-ass page load times instead of pissing around  here. Get your house in order before you start fucking with others for 'payback'.   ::)    It really makes you look the fool.
(Maybe a caching proxy, or go into your CMS and make some adjustments ?  )

Here:    http://www.simplemachines.org/

Then come back and fuck with people.   ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 30, 2017, 04:14:09 AM
I have no bone to pick with you personally but if I were you,  I'd be very tired of fighting tooth and nail with most of Bellgab.  Plus it not very edifying for the soul to be constantly on the attack against others.  I have no doubt that some on here have wronged you but there comes a time to pick up the ball and leave.  Maybe now is the time for you. Do something fulfilling with your time.  I have tried to stay out of it but every time I come on Bellgab lately, you keep on bickering with others and it seems to be a different person almost every time.  Set a good example and just move on with your life. It is what I'd be doing if I were in your shoes. 

P.S.  I'm fine with lesbians.  I have a sister-in-law who is one and I like and love her very much.

Hey 21st,

Yep, I hear you. And thanks for the encouragement.

You know, it's funny...because I had just planned on posting a post saying "Okay I am now temporarily giving up the role of 'Wonder-Woman-Truth-Sayer' and will now just be having fun on BellGab." Really, I was almost ready to hit the button.

But...*sigh*...I was then hit with this long treatise from WOTR which basically boils down to 'come on...just call yourself a victim, admit you are the awful person we all want you to be and then just go away'. Yep, you bet I am tired of it. Seems they aren't though and probably never will be. Somehow, this kind of thing sustains them. (By the way, congratulations WOTR on teaming up with MD. I'm sure you will both benefit from supporting one another.)

And, yes, I have moved on with my life. That's for damn sure. Doing a show, lots of clients, healthy again for the most part and just giggling up a storm with family and friends. I did return here in good faith...really I did...and left all this kind of thing in the past. They, however, didn't. It is unfortunate that you have to hear all this bickering. No one likes it less than me, trust me. But I won't be intimidated into acting like a victim and I won't back down when someone insults me or tries to hurt me. And, in all honesty, what it really comes down to...is that has been my 'big crime' on BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 04:55:09 AM
By the way, congratulations WOTR on teaming up with MD. I'm sure you will both benefit from supporting one another.

You are truly paranoid.  ::)

We're not "teaming up," you dolt! We're both just mature enough to acknowledge that while we often have different, even opposite views this doesn't make the other a monster. You, however, seem to have an insatiable need to demonize people to justify your own existence. I pity you.  :-\

RoseGirl

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 30, 2017, 04:22:05 AM
I want you to go back to your forum and fix the slow-ass page load times instead of pissing around  here. Get your house in order before you start fucking with others for 'payback'.   ::)    It really makes you look the fool.
(Maybe a caching proxy, or go into your CMS and make some adjustments ?  )

Here:    http://www.simplemachines.org/

Then come back and fuck with people.   ;)

Oh wow. I had no idea the page loads were slow. They are plenty fast on my computer. Thanks for the tip, though. I will see what I can do about it.

eagle

Quote from: Σ> on April 29, 2017, 09:58:17 PM

MV I have been quiet up to now but if you really believe that there is anything funny about having cancer and the treatment a person goes through during it you are one sick person.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: eagle on April 30, 2017, 07:19:30 AM
MV I have been quiet up to now but if you really believe that there is anything funny about having cancer and the treatment a person goes through during it you are one sick person.

Your wife is one sick person. My condolences.