• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 03:20:19 PM
Well to you, of course it does. Because you're a critical thinker. Check with Alex Jones; oh wait, he won't be mentioning it, because his brain dead audience won't like it. And we know he always gives both sides of any debate!  ::)

The whole intention of this propaganda article is the following:

The NYPD's Hate Crime Task Force has deemed 43 incidents possible hate crimes since Donald Trump was elected a month ago - more than double the number cases reported during the same period last year.

Mayor de Blasio said that he believes that Mr Trump is partly responsible for the increase in hate attacks, due to his "hate speech" and the "horrible things" he has said about Muslims.

Brought to you by George Soros.  ;)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 06, 2016, 03:38:36 AM
Some Italian men have something to look forward to.  Here's a woman who keeps her pledge.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2329060/actress-who-offered-to-perform-sex-act-on-everyone-who-voted-no-in-italian-referendum-launches-tour-of-cities-to-make-good-on-promise/

You can always count on a funny comment or two on a story such as this.

Darrin Vernier
23 hours ago

Madonna was safe making a similar promise because she knew only gays and women would vote for Hillary.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 06, 2016, 03:26:24 PM
The whole intention of this propaganda article is the following:

The NYPD's Hate Crime Task Force has deemed 43 incidents possible hate crimes since Donald Trump was elected a month ago - more than double the number cases reported during the same period last year.

Mayor de Blasio said that he believes that Mr Trump is partly responsible for the increase in hate attacks, due to his "hate speech" and the "horrible things" he has said about Muslims.

Brought to you by George Soros.  ;)

Am I safe then in assuming all stories that relate to attacks on white people is sound and true, but on non white made up? Because in your mind, that's a reality?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2016, 03:31:16 PM
Am I safe then in assuming all stories that relate to attacks on white people is sound and true, but on non white made up? Because in your mind, that's a reality?

I'm sure you're going to think whatever you think in that fevered contraption you call a brain and then post that ridiculous shit here.  ;)

Taaroa

Took the South Koreans long enough to impeach their president after she refused to stand down amid criminal investigations and a single digit approval rating.

Quote"I solemnly accept the voice of the Parliament and the people and sincerely hope this confusion is soundly resolved," Ms Park said at a meeting with her cabinet.

It sounds like she's the one who is confused.

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on December 09, 2016, 05:06:28 AM
Took the South Koreans long enough

These things have to be coordinated.

to impeach their president after she refused to stand down

I know virtually nothing about Korean politics. However, I know a great deal about stall tactics. The deepweb started making unmistakable rumbling sounds within a day of the #spiritcooking genesis. Reportedly, this woman's head had been called for before (think Highlander, not Brown Bunny, and she has been the loose thread to be pulled on ever since.

Also, they're still cleaning The Global Impeaching Equipment Kit since the last time they trotted it out--and of course, Hillary had the instructions deleted.

amid criminal investigations and a single digit approval rating.

What percentages of societies represent career criminals and incorrigible reprobates? I feel like this should be calculated for every nation-state, and a representation of the digits be worked into the state flag on a rotating five-year-basis.

It sounds like she's the one who is confused.

Those are the looks of calm, dedicated professionals, holding the line until the last moment, as they have been ordered to do.

That, or someone in the room just opened a jar of kim-chi.

Taaroa

Well it seems like the Korean presidents have a track record of sorts

Taken from elsewhere:
Quote1st President - impeached because of rigged election, defect to Hawaii
2nd President - resigns due to coup, sentenced 3 years imprisonment in court-martial
3rd President - wife shot by guy trying to kill him, soon after killed by close adviser
4th President - couldn't control demonstrations, resigns due to Gwangju after just 8 months in office
5th President - sentenced to death for his role in the Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
6th President - arrested for bribery after term, imprisoned 17 years for mutiny and treason during Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
7th President - economic crisis forcing IMF to step in during term, second son arrested for bribery of intercession and tax evasion
8th President - 5 family members including his 3 sons guilty of bribery
9th President - "slips and dies" while climbing a mountain during investigations for bribery
10th President - brother arrested, wife's cousin arrested, accused of violating real estate laws
11th President - daughter of 3rd president, puppet of a cult leader, impeached

albrecht

As Norry would say Austin is a "whacked out" city. I will ignore the cost over-runs, so far only $million over-budget, for the new, grand public library (essentially for the homeless as the only people who use libraries aren't living downtown and the ones that do would like use the internet, ebooks, or order on Amazon Prime) but point out this bizarre situation:
1) apparently homosexual trists are quite common at a certain public park. So the police do routine busts like the one below:
http://kxan.com/2016/03/29/five-arrested-at-park-restroom-popular-for-public-lewdness/
2) however in the spirit of diversity and public health the health department hung bags containging lube and condoms on trees in the park. I guess some kind of Christmas holiday tree to point out "do safe sex?"
http://kxan.com/2016/12/08/trees-decked-with-condoms-as-part-of-citys-hiv-outreach/

Why do people keep electing these people? The same ones who spend untold millions on bridges and bike lanes (rarely used) but allow traffic to be some of the worst in the country. Now they are talking about "gondolas" for downtown even.

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2016, 05:17:15 PM
the health department hung bags containging lube and condoms on trees in the park
Why would anyone even think there'd be condoms and lube hanging from trees in a park, let alone then have a desire to use stuff just hanging in a park there for anyone to tamper with? I mean there was even an article a few weeks ago about a guy in Sydney putting acid in lube dispensers at a club.

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2016, 05:17:15 PM
bike lanes (rarely used) but allow traffic to be some of the worst in the country.
It's the same case all over the world.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on December 09, 2016, 05:44:39 PM
Why would anyone even think there'd be condoms and lube hanging from trees in a park, let alone then have a desire to use stuff just hanging in a park there for anyone to tamper with? I mean there was even an article a few weeks ago about a guy in Sydney putting acid in lube dispensers at a club.

It's the same case all over the world, but it seems like governments listen to cyclists more than other people - even more than their own residents in some cases.
I have no idea also why someone would want to have sex in what is likely a nasty, dirty public bathroom in a park. I don't even like to take a leak in one.

How did the "bicycle lobby" get to be so powerful? I understand in some places, like The Netherlands, where it is FLAT, often urban, and the temperatures are normally comfortable but everywhere around the world? Who is going to ride their friggin bike to work where there are hills and it is 105F out?

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2016, 05:53:17 PM
How did the "bicycle lobby" get to be so powerful? I understand in some places, like The Netherlands, where it is FLAT, often urban, and the temperatures are normally comfortable but everywhere around the world? Who is going to ride their friggin bike to work where there are hills and it is 105F out?

I think the simplest reason is that they're a very vocal and politically active minority.
The thing that really gets me are the ones who refuse to ride in bike lanes when they're right there, instead blocking car lanes. Some of them probably get off on inconveniencing drivers.

I need to find a city/country to live in where cyclists aren't a thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on December 09, 2016, 06:03:18 PM
I think the simplest reason is that they're a very vocal and politically active minority.
The thing that really gets me are the ones who refuse to ride in bike lanes when they're right there, instead blocking car lanes. Some of them probably get off on inconveniencing drivers.

I need to find a city/country to live in where cyclists aren't a thing.

Go somewhere cold. People usually don't cycle where it's really fucking cold.  ;)

JesusJuice

Sad news. Dr. MD MD's waifu has been labeled a white nationalist and fascist by British newspapers.

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/807346464292630528

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: deleted on December 09, 2016, 07:22:11 PM
Sad news. Dr. MD MD's waifu has been labeled a white nationalist and fascist by British newspapers.

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/807346464292630528

I guess I have to dump her/him now. It's the right thing to do.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on December 09, 2016, 05:44:39 PM
a guy in Sydney putting acid in lube dispensers at a club. [...] It's the same case all over the world.

I beg your pardon?

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on December 10, 2016, 12:57:17 PM
stop taking things out of context

Quote62-year-old Hengky Irawan

I feel like I've been taking acid in context.

mikuthing01

Been binge watching MDE videos and came across this gem. It's about a bum with a government illuminati type conspiracy story that Sam ran into on the road and was able to back up with actual evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

albrecht

"Anthony Scaramucci, an adviser to the Trump transition, has acknowledged that too much inexperience could be harmful to Trump's young administration.

"Washington is a very healthy immunological system," he said. "You'll see a full-blown organ rejection if you put too many status-quo disruptors in Washington.""

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-bosses-analysis-idUSKBN1452PX