• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Lilith

Margie haz a business card, and maybe she can even try to do this on Skype.  :)

Lilith

Aquarius hopes we're all on EllGab.

That just about says it all.

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 07:45:04 PM
Margie haz a business card, and maybe she can even try to do this on Skype.  :)

Plus she cured some Skankasarous from sleeping around so much.......................

Lilith

Honestly, this show kind of reminds me of all the reasons I don't  "do Ellgab".

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2019, 07:46:09 PM
Plus she cured some Skankasarous from sleeping around so much.......................

She should be ashamed of herself.

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 07:47:35 PM
She should be ashamed of herself.

Yeah.  Now there is one less target for Miller to share the clap with..............

Lilith

I admit, I was entertained, but I think it was mostly from reading Walks posts.   LOL

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 07:50:40 PM
I admit, I was entertained, but I think it was mostly from reading Walks posts.   LOL

We had fun.   ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2019, 06:52:04 PM
Yeah.  I guess he isn't  "canal" focused.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2019, 07:50:40 PM

If you start finding Walks entertaining it's time for an intervention. It sounds like that Tequila you slugged the other night, straight from the bottle, really disagreed with you.

pate

Sounds neat if it's what I think is going on.

Broadcasting old shows from Radio-yesteryear?  One of the local AM stations used to do that when I was a kid (80s-90s) for three or four hours.  The serials and the radio-theatre shows, it was neat.  I think my peers at the time thought I was uber-geek but I didna care, I knew they were uber-dumb.

Lilith

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

Broadcasting old shows from Radio-yesteryear?  One of the local AM stations used to do that when I was a kid (80s-90s) for three or four hours.  The serials and the radio-theatre shows, it was neat.  I think my peers at the time thought I was uber-geek but I didna care, I knew they were uber-dumb.

Yes, it's nice.  Only one hour on Sunday nights tho.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2019, 07:35:15 PM

Old radio shows are the only reason that I used to hear Noory on a regular basis. They broadcast 2 hours of old radio shows each night before putting mumblegums on. Once C2C went off the air in Canada (2 years ago?) they cancelled the radio shows most nights and put on a gay Australian instead.

So, they are down to 3 hours on Fridays and Saturdays- and I have a collection of old shows on my computer as well...

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on September 15, 2019, 07:40:44 PM
Yes, it's nice.  Only one hour on Sunday nights tho.

He's thinking of adding another night as well.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 15, 2019, 08:23:01 PM
Old radio shows are the only reason that I used to hear Noory on a regular basis. They broadcast 2 hours of old radio shows each night before putting mumblegums on. Once C2C went off the air in Canada (2 years ago?) they cancelled the radio shows most nights and put on a gay Australian instead.

So, they are down to 3 hours on Fridays and Saturdays- and I have a collection of old shows on my computer as well...
Only reason I keep the XM/Sirius deal (besides the, usual, recurring billing that one forgets about once the 'free' with new truck purchase) is OTR radio channel, Elvis channel, Willie Channel, Outlaw Country, Liquid Metal, Live From the Met, and baseball, hockey etc out of market (in no particular order) that one can find (though frigging hard to find BB n hockey because so much channel changes.)

Some local AMs still do OTR in certain markets. Not here. But I've heard up in Spokane, N.Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I guess the 'market' is aging 'white' farmer, fisherman types? Idk but great stuff. Serious talent back then and nothing like listening to them on a boat in a big lake in total darkness.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2019, 08:49:13 PM
Only reason I keep the XM/Sirius deal (besides the, usual, recurring billing that one forgets about once the 'free' with new truck purchase) is OTR radio channel, Elvis channel, Willie Channel, Outlaw Country, Liquid Metal, Live From the Met, and baseball, hockey etc out of market (in no particular order) that one can find (though frigging hard to find BB n hockey because so much channel changes.)

Some local AMs still do OTR in certain markets. Not here. But I've heard up in Spokane, N.Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I guess the 'market' is aging 'white' farmer, fisherman types? Idk but great stuff. Serious talent back then and nothing like listening to them on a boat in a big lake in total darkness.

You should also check out Little Steven’s Underground Garage. Great shoe!