• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 15, 2019, 05:15:15 PM
Definitely a big ripple effect from this sad state of affairs. With those bills to pay on March 1st, I am sure that will put a big dent in his early month
"Happy Time" of Amazon and eBay ordering.  There may not be many Burgh Unboxings in March and hell, maybe even April.  I did enjoy this last month's.
That weird Amazon thing he got that shows pictures of rain and the beach was only topped by that obsolescent news ticker thing that has had no service to connect to
for ten years.

You are joking, right? This is George Senda we are talking about. He is probably busy filling out credit card applications and finding catalog stores that he can order stuff from on credit. Plus, he has the over $100 “emergency fund” from his eBegging. And if that lady that lives above him doesn’t stop banging her cane when she walks, he will again be sleep deprived on the First of the month, go on a shopping spree and forget that he was supposed to save some $$ to pay his bills. And somehow, it’s his mother’s fault.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 15, 2019, 05:29:44 PM
You are joking, right? This is George Senda we are talking about. He is probably busy filling out credit card applications and finding catalog stores that he can order stuff from on credit. Plus, he has the over $100 “emergency fund” from his eBegging. And if that lady that lives above him doesn’t stop banging her cane when she walks, he will again be sleep deprived on the First of the month, go on a shopping spree and forget that he was supposed to save some $$ to pay his bills. And somehow, it’s his mother’s fault.

I wonder if he's been purchasing stuff for unboxing videos, on Ebay with his emergency fund while he's at Starbucks, or the library?

chefist

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 05:40:36 PM
I wonder if he's been purchasing stuff for unboxing videos, on Ebay with his emergency fund while he's at Starbucks, or the library?

His emergency fund is online begging.

Quote from: LadyFish on February 15, 2019, 05:29:44 PM

You really should have posted a spoiler Alert

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on February 15, 2019, 07:06:08 PM
His emergency fund is online begging.

Yup, his emergency online fund for purchasing tech toys, and additions to his vast array of collections, on Ebay and Amazon.

Norm

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 05:40:36 PM

Sure he has, gives the impression in his videos that people are actually sending him gifts which i never believed was true. He's a con artist and a poor one at that.

While using the free WiFi at Starbucks today he deleted all the negative video comments which is no surprise. He also sent out emails begging for donations from his Gmail mobile account. But now he's home so it's time to go back and re-post comments that will be waiting for him to delete again when he waddles back to Starbucks tomorrow.

chefist

Quote from: Norm on February 15, 2019, 08:13:21 PM
Sure he has, gives the impression in his videos that people are actually sending him gifts which i never believed was true. He's a con artist and a poor one at that.

While using the free WiFi at Starbucks today he deleted all the negative video comments which is no surprise. He also sent out emails begging for donations from his Gmail mobile account. But now he's home so it's time to go back and re-post comments that will be waiting for him to delete again when he waddles back to Starbucks tomorrow.

Fun posting them while we can.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on February 15, 2019, 08:13:21 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he blocked everybody from commenting now.   >:(

chefist

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 09:01:04 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he blocked everybody from commenting now.   >:(

I was surprised I was allowed to post...mainly to Barb Tiller.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on February 15, 2019, 09:07:33 PM

I'm keeping my eye peeled to try to catch any good comments, but I won't be surprised if none appear.

Quote from: chefist on February 15, 2019, 09:07:33 PM

I do not think your post made it, I can not see it.
As long as you are logged in you can see your post even if you are blocked, but no one else can.
To check it log out then look if it is there.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 15, 2019, 09:17:39 PM
I do not think your post made it, I can not see it.
As long as you are logged in you can see your post even if you are blocked, but no one else can.
To check it log out then look if it is there.

I don't see it either.  I think he has everybody blocked pretty much.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AugqaL6FNkI

I wonder if George takes time out to watch his Taco Stacks videos while he's at Starbucks?  I think he should beg for donations to buy a van like Taco Stacks has, so he and Kathy don't have to worry about breaking any more fragile Prius cars anymore, and they could make some fantastic videos, garbage picking together.  It could do wonders for Georges EBay store as well.

Norm

https://youtu.be/SlSf0Oyetzc

21 Comments

Add a public comment...

Dmitri Senda14 hours ago

To the well-meaning #### who owns the smartest cat in Finland. His cats, traumatized as they are,
eat almost as much as him. They gonna get feline diabetes. Ain't nobody missing no meals. Quit sending him stuff and money. It's wrong to encourage these people. You’re only making it worse.
Show less

Dmitri Senda5 hours ago

Falkie is a man of habit. The weather is cool and clear in conta costa county California. It's 5:30 am.  Figure it'll be a few more hours before he waddles over to Starbucks Martinez , twitches at the busty coffee girls,  and sits down and deletes his comments again. Then he might gift us with a REACTION V8DEO he is no doubt recording at home as i type. He could hang out at Starbucks Martinez all day tomorrow. What does slow Kathy think about that? They can't kick those people out any more. Then they close and his fans can post again. You gotta wait for it...
Show less

Dmitri Senda8 hours ago

I hope everybody enjoys the train wreck as much as I, and remember folks, stay warm and moist out there and don’t fall down. Bye now.

Dmitri Senda12 hours ago

He's defrauding the state of California fir disability payments. That's a crime. There's nothing  wrong with his knee. We saw him video raping himself running miles at AlienCon. A disabled person couldn’t do that. He's also a tax cheat and social secutity cheat. And he abuses church charities and eats all their food. His gluttony causes genuine poor people to miss meals. And we saw 100's of cans of food in his hovel. He ain't missing any meals.
Show less

Dmitri Senda5 hours ago

Dude buys $80 business grade internet because he uses his hoard of 20 year old iCrap and wonders why his link is slow. Then he blames his disabled neighbor because he neglect to pay his bill.

Dmitri Senda5 hours ago

Lay one brick and you're not a brick layer. But hit your common law wife one time, and you're definitely a wife beater. Especially when it's ON CAMERA multiple times.

Dmitri Senda5 hours ago

Lay one brick and you're not a brick layer. Spend a year in Pittsburgh and you're not from Pittsburgh.

Dmitri Senda14 hours ago

George Noory sent me a private inbox a few years ago. He said the reason your segment was cancelled is because a Trusted Source inboxed him about you. The source had proof you were involved in something that, if made public, would damage Coast. Care to tell us about it?

Dmitri Senda14 hours ago

Hey Falkie.  Sit and spin.

btiller441 day ago

I'm so sorry you lost your internet, George.   I hope more donations roll in!
Hide replies

Dmitri Senda15 hours ago

channel test

Dmitri Senda14 hours ago

Comments open in the cat food video before this one.

Dmitri Senda14 hours ago

Everyone likes a good train wreck. Falkie’s a good one.

Dmitri Senda3 hours ago

When I was in college, I couldn’t afford internet. Did I go on youtube and e-beg my suscribers to pay my bill?  No. I built a parabolic antenna, hooked it to my wireless card, and pointed it at a WiFi hot spot a mile away. But you can go to the library. Or the 24 hour McDonalds. They can't kick you people out any more.  I hope you have a bad day Falkie.
Read more

Dmitri Senda3 hours ago

Where 's the video about the thing you and Slow Kathy do with mayo?

Dmitri Senda42 minutes ago (edited)

It's getting to be that time. Falkenturd is fixing to waddle on over to Starbucks Martinez. If we're lucky, he'll upload a rebuttal video. That will be a treat. Wait for it...

Dmitri Senda3 hours ago

These are the questions your subscribers want to know. Nobody cares about how you shower yourself with boxes of stuff from the mail. Conspicuous mass consumption is boring. Unless it's one of your feeding videos feaTuring your Common Law wife. Wait for it. . .

Dmitri Senda2 hours ago

Hey falkie, ever notice the only time your video gets more than 50 views is when James the Lesser does a commentary on it? Or you're not hunched over your key board deleting the helpful suggestions and kind hearted suggestions of your subscribers ?
Here's a plan designed to make YOU money:

1. Open comments
2. Healthy conversation
3. Improved videos.
4. $$$!
Show less

Dmitri Senda13 hours ago

How's that lawsuit against your eye doctor working out? Everybody knows you ruined your right eye by rubbing your  poo-covered fingers in it.

Dmitri Senda3 hours ago

What about the time you were trying to set up a business on Redbook pimping out lactating hookers ?

Lilith

Hehehehehehehehe

He can't delete them here.  They are here FOREVER!

FRIENDSHIP!  Norm!

damon

Quote from: brig on February 16, 2019, 02:20:29 PM

Hehehehehehehehe

He can't delete them here.  They are here FOREVER!

FRIENDSHIP!  Norm!
I can't wait for falkie's next video where he bitches about the comments.

Friendship Brig aka grub.

Lilith

Quote from: damon on February 16, 2019, 03:46:25 PM
I can't wait for falkie's next video where he bitches about the comments.

Friendship Brig aka grub.

Friendship damon

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCiDo_DKNU

George replies to comments that he is using 20 year old equipment.

Not surprising, we are treated to an envelope unboxing at Starbucks,  four $10 Starbucks gift cards.   ::)

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 16, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

Good Lord, POOR KATHY!

Falkie’s niece really should have mailed a bra to go along with Kathy’s Pittsburghese tee shirt.

Quote from: LadyFish on February 16, 2019, 07:51:40 PM

Falkie’s niece really should have mailed a bra to go along with Kathy’s Pittsburghese tee shirt.

It’s despicable how Sendta uses this woman, who was retarded even before she was partially paralyzed by a stroke, for his sad parade to drum up sympathy and the handouts that derive from the same.

Its no coincidence that he has her go braless in a video about a fucking shirt, so that he can zoom in on those hawgs over and over again.

Fuck Senda with Dr. Meatbeater’s least favorite dildo, before it has undergo the usual ritual cleansing.

Quote from: brig on February 16, 2019, 06:15:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCiDo_DKNU

George replies to comments that he is using 20 year old equipment.

Not surprising, we are treated to an envelope unboxing at Starbucks,  four $10 Starbucks gift cards.   ::)

All the shit said about him and it is the exact age of his computer that sets him off.
Who had that one in the pool?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 16, 2019, 09:07:43 PM
All the shit said about him and it is the exact age of his computer that sets him off.
Who had that one in the pool?

Yeah, it doesn't matter if he pays for premium internet speeds, if his equipment only handles 2G.  He might need the speed for his smart TV, if that's what he has, but his old computers and tech toys he's buying,   um,  no.