• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2019, 05:42:06 PM
He also doesn't seem to count the 24 hours of Prius either.

I think you're right, in saying that it should count, after I thought about it a bit.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 06:07:16 PM
I think you're right, in saying that it should count, after I thought about it a bit.

It took Kathy less than 24 hours to break that Prius. My vote is that it should count.

Falkie’s wallet is still missing. I wonder if he’s checked to see if any Newports were left around - maybe the iPad thief made a return visit.

And poor Falkie has a really big sad on Valentine’s Day because Kathy is off gallivanting with Patty & Falkie has no way of contacting her.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 14, 2019, 06:31:45 PM
It took Kathy less than 24 hours to break that Prius. My vote is that it should count.

Falkie’s wallet is still missing. I wonder if he’s checked to see if any Newports were left around - maybe the iPad thief made a return visit.

And poor Falkie has a really big sad on Valentine’s Day because Kathy is off gallivanting with Patty & Falkie has no way of contacting her.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 04:08:39 PM

#sad

$127.66 in emergency fund..

$230.  and change needed for his internet to be turned back on.  He must be really behind in his payments. 

His bank is overdrawn $107.00

I hope that all the boneheads donating to this guy are happy.  He's getting deeper in debt, knowing that he has their deep pockets to turn to.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 14, 2019, 05:17:48 PM
  [attachment=1,msg1314727]

Amazing how the pearl beyond price turned into a bucket of bolts in six short months.  How cruel that Senda could have done nothing to evaluate the car a little more closely rather than making the impulse buy that triggers his endorphin rush.

Yeah, the weight doesn't matter, just like his knee problems have nothing to do with groaning under his 400 lb fatbody.  You know, like multiple doctors told him, according to one of his posts.

He and Kathy weigh as much as five to six normal people.

Quote from: LadyFish on February 14, 2019, 06:31:45 PM
Falkie’s wallet is still missing.

It's a variation on the "I lost my money order" grift.  It will reappear, without explanation, in time for him to run this grift again next year.

Element 115

George no Internet audio edit.  I kept the important stuff in there.

Quote from: brig on February 14, 2019, 04:08:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBmr1H-0DbQ

#sad

$127.66 in emergency fund..

$230.  and change needed for his internet to be turned back on.  He must be really behind in his payments. 

His bank is overdrawn $107.00

also...

I don't think George realizes that a car with more weight in it, uses more gas per mile.

No internet for 2 weeks? Sounds like a good time to go all in and bid for his Lego parts. How will he ship them on time?

Dr. MD MD

You guys are lucky! Metron never seems to shit up this thread. Of course, now that I’ve pointed that out I’m sure he will. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 14, 2019, 07:46:18 PM
No internet for 2 weeks? Sounds like a good time to go all in and bid for his Lego parts. How will he ship them on time?

Well, I dunno, he already has $127.66 in his paypal account.  I was thinking the same as you, that it might be a good time, but I remain resistant to the urge to bid on the leggos, as he would have my address from ebay, to ship them to.  :o

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 14, 2019, 07:46:18 PM

It’s also a great time to read comments on Falkie’s YouTube videos, before he has the opportunity to delete the more colorful  ones.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 15, 2019, 09:40:41 AM
It’s also a great time to read comments on Falkie’s YouTube videos, before he has the opportunity to delete the more colorful  ones.

Is it worth it to read the comments?  I never read them, because I imagine him constantly looming over the comments sections, to remove anything interesting.

We might have a couple weeks to catch a few before he gets to a place with wifi, but I imagine that's part of the reason he's unable to sleep, because while he sleeps, is probably the only time you can catch a good comment or two.  Here, our library and lots of other places, have strong enough wi-fi to pick up outiside, so I don't think he has to wait for many of the places to open during the day, to use their wifi.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlSf0Oyetzc

Now he says he needs $230. to get his internet turned back on?  Plus $107. for his overdrawn bank.   What the heck?

Maybe I remember wrong, but I don't remember it being $230. for his internet.

Lilith

So on the first, George owes:

$230.   internet

$107.  bank overdraft

$ 48.   silver pawn

$  ??   I don't remember, for his Echo payment

$  ??  I don't remember, for his bank card payments.

His electric bill?  I don't know if he has an electric bill to be honest.

$  ??  rent.  Didn't he say he forgot to pay his rent this month as well?  Or was that a different month?

George acts like having no internet is a travesty of the highest order. That no one is able to live without working internet.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 15, 2019, 12:00:41 PM
George acts like having no internet is a travesty of the highest order. That no one is able to live without working internet.

It never crosses his mind, that his suscribers might think it will be better for him to clean his kitchen, since he doesn't have internet.  He is probably making a point, about how important it is for people to NOT donate, so that he can get a lot of cleaning done.

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 10:12:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlSf0Oyetzc

Now he says he needs $230. to get his internet turned back on?  Plus $107. for his overdrawn bank.   What the heck?

Maybe I remember wrong, but I don't remember it being $230. for his internet.

Check the comments in this video, they have been there a while.

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 03:08:08 AM
Well, I dunno, he already has $127.66 in his paypal account.  I was thinking the same as you, that it might be a good time, but I remain resistant to the urge to bid on the leggos, as he would have my address from ebay, to ship them to.  :o

What is he going to do with your address?

He has access to my addressees, I used my real home address on the fake lotto ticket I sent him. I altered the address on the ipad box to fool him but I printed the label from home, the number had my address. He said he was going to go "take care" of this when he found the time. Once in a while I still spot the shipping box in a video, for years now he has not found the time to "do something".

George never takes any action, he is a lazy piece of crap. At most you might get on a mas email list. Sending those out is all he ever does.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 15, 2019, 12:52:58 PM
Check the comments in this video, they have been there a while.

Thanks!  Those are fantastic!!!   ;D

I thought I'd save them, before he gets out to delete them.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 15, 2019, 01:00:29 PM
What is he going to do with your address?

He has access to my addressees, I used my real home address on the fake lotto ticket I sent him. I altered the address on the ipad box to fool him but I printed the label from home, the number had my address. He said he was going to go "take care" of this when he found the time. Once in a while I still spot the shipping box in a video, for years now he has not found the time to "do something".

George never takes any action, he is a lazy piece of crap. At most you might get on a mas email list. Sending those out is all he ever does.

I used to get PM's from him asking for my email and my phone number.  I never gave it to him.  I think that might be why he banned me from the Fortress, and calls me a Troll to this day.  It just makes me feel creepy, to think of George having my email or my address,  I'm trying to get over it.  I fear getting a lot of spam from him, via either email or mail, much like I got in my PM box here at Bellgab, while I was a member of the Fortress.  He was very hard to get rid of.

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 01:09:51 PM
I used to get PM's from him asking for my email and my phone number.  I never gave it to him.  I think that might be why he banned me from the Fortress, and calls me a Troll to this day.  It just makes me feel creepy, to think of George having my email or my address,  I'm trying to get over it.  I fear getting a lot of spam from him, via either email or mail, much like I got in my PM box here at Bellgab, while I was a member of the Fortress.  He was very hard to get rid of.

I would love to get a letter mailed from Senda. Have you seen those things? Like the one he wrote to his eye doctor? He held it up, it and it was at least four pages double sided. And there was the one he wrote to the widow Maroney, huge letter on how to deal with the books.
The shear amount of crazy ramblings about unrelated things would be gold. I would scan them and put them out for all to enjoy.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 15, 2019, 03:50:05 PM
I would love to get a letter mailed from Senda. Have you seen those things? Like the one he wrote to his eye doctor? He held it up, it and it was at least four pages double sided. And there was the one he wrote to the widow Maroney, huge letter on how to deal with the books.
The shear amount of crazy ramblings about unrelated things would be gold. I would scan them and put them out for all to enjoy.

One awesome letter, yes, I can agree.  Constant spam, no, not my thing, and his constant PMs crying and rantings if you don't reply, or don't reply within the expected time frame, No Thanks.  He's like a woman scorned in that regard.

LadyFish

It must be raining in Martinez & Falkie hasn’t made it to the Starbuck’s or library. The colorful comments continue on Falkie’s videos. I especially enjoy the one directed to “the well-meaning #### who owns the smartist cat in Finland” telling him to stop sending Falkie stuff and money on the wilderness salmon treats video.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 15, 2019, 04:27:51 PM
It must be raining in Martinez & Falkie hasn’t made it to the Starbuck’s or library. The colorful comments continue on Falkie’s videos. I especially enjoy the one directed to “the well-meaning #### who owns the smartist cat in Finland” telling him to stop sending Falkie stuff and money on the wilderness salmon treats video.

That's your favorite one?

Well then, here you go, saved for all eternity.

Definitely a big ripple effect from this sad state of affairs. With those bills to pay on March 1st, I am sure that will put a big dent in his early month
"Happy Time" of Amazon and eBay ordering.  There may not be many Burgh Unboxings in March and hell, maybe even April.  I did enjoy this last month's.
That weird Amazon thing he got that shows pictures of rain and the beach was only topped by that obsolescent news ticker thing that has had no service to connect to
for ten years.   

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on February 15, 2019, 04:34:33 PM
That's your favorite one?

Well then, here you go, saved for all eternity.

Thanks! You got that just in time.

It must have stopped raining in Martinez. All of Tony Senda’s beautifull comments are gone . And I bet Falkie has blocked Tony from writing further comments.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 15, 2019, 05:15:15 PM
Definitely a big ripple effect from this sad state of affairs. With those bills to pay on March 1st, I am sure that will put a big dent in his early month
"Happy Time" of Amazon and eBay ordering.  There may not be many Burgh Unboxings in March and hell, maybe even April.  I did enjoy this last month's.
That weird Amazon thing he got that shows pictures of rain and the beach was only topped by that obsolescent news ticker thing that has had no service to connect to
for ten years.

I can't even imagine when he might have money to take Kathy out to eat again...

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 15, 2019, 05:19:47 PM

Thanks! You got that just in time.

It must have stopped raining in Martinez. All of Tony Senda’s beautifull comments are gone . And I bet Falkie has blocked Tony from writing further comments.

Glad we got it in time!

Praise MV!