• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:26:02 PM
Now then, let's see if you can be educated:

Examples of temporal in a Sentence
Adjective (1)
The struggle of the dispersed Tibetan people is made all the more newsworthy by the nonviolent emphasis of their spiritual and temporal leader, the Nobel Peace laureate Dalai Lama, who lives in exile in Dharamsala, India.
â€" Flynne Bachleda, Publisher's Weekly, 15 Aug. 1994
By eschewing history and politics, The Last Train From Madrid leeches war of its particular temporal context, providing an eight-year-old with his first glimpse of war as eternal anonymous suffering.
â€" Donald Hall, Harper's, May 1991

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/temporal

Do you seriously think you’re really scoring any points here with shit like this?  It’s like you’re in grade 5 and turning in your homework or something. Pure faggotry. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:37:58 PM
Really.

Do a post search.

And save for correcting spelling or fixing a link I don't. Next!
You are also paranoiac.

This 15 minute edit "power" you speak of...uh...we ALL have it you know...damn... ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, so that means I was right when I stated that your post history here is locked for any and all to inspect. NEXT! ::) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:43:31 PM
Yeah, so that means I was right when I stated that your post history here is locked for any and all to inspect. NEXT! ::) ;D

No one's post history here is "locked" from member and sponsor inspection, only vandalism. Good thing too, I can see you going down that rabbit hole in a heartbeat.

:-\

Now take some time and QUOTE me being pro-globalism. I DEMAND that you do so now. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:50:17 PM
No one's post history here is "locked" from member and sponsor inspection, only vandalism. Good thing too, I can see you going down that rabbit hole in a heartbeat.

:-\

Now take some time and QUOTE me being pro-globalism. I DEMAND that you do so now. 8)

Jesus, you’re stupid! It’s locked as in you can’t change it. It’s there for all posterity, including your pro-Bush, globalist views.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:39:01 PM
The fact that you somehow think the Bushes were any different or a legitimate (non-globalist) choice just shows what an idiot you truly are.

More straw men.

1.) I see one difference between R and D - the relative velocity of globalism.

2.) I never made any statement as to the Bushes being "legitimate". Simply that they were one of the two real choices presented.

QuoteUntil Trump got elected it was all just a puppet show for idiots like you.

And unless or until the Q cleanse occurs it largely is. Trump is fighting a mighty and trilateral political deep state.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:53:59 PM
Jesus, you’re stupid! It’s locked as in you can’t change it. It’s there for all posterity, including your pro-Bush, globalist views.  ::)

So QUOTE ME!

For once in your pathetic, cursing, hateful, deceitful life stand up on your hind legs and fucking MAKE YOUR CASE!

You can't do it and that enrages you. You are every bit as impotent as those Canuck incel cucks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:54:30 PM
More straw men.

1.) I see one difference between R and D - the relative velocity of globalism.

2.) I never made any statement as to the Bushes being "legitimate". Simply that they were one of the two real choices presented.

And unless or until the Q cleanse occurs it largely is. Trump is fighting a mighty and trilateral political deep state.

Yeah, one that you repeatedly voted for and still support, idiot. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 12:56:21 PM
Yeah, one that you repeatedly voted for and still support, idiot. ::)

Oh? Now how did I do that by voting Perot?

Does posting his illuminati head gear strike you as "support"?

You really need some better anti-psychotic meds, Doc. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:57:59 PM
Oh? Now how did I do that by voting Perot?

Does posting his illuminati head gear strike you as "support"?

You really need some better anti-psychotic meds, Doc. ::)

Your just a liar who’s attmpting to backtrack now after I’ve cornered you on your bullshit.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 01:19:07 PM
Your just a liar who’s attmpting to backtrack now after I’ve cornered you on your bullshit.
Last word to you here - meet me in the leghumper thread.

If you continue to pollute all the threads here you will be the only one burning this forum to the ground.

Let's go. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 01:20:57 PM
Last word to you here - meet me in the leghumper thread.

If you continue to pollute all the threads here you will be the only one burning this forum to the ground.

Let's go. :-X

This is like the 4th time you posted “last words to you.” I guess you really are legit retarded or something. ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 12:56:21 PM
So QUOTE ME!

For once in your pathetic, cursing, hateful, deceitful life stand up on your hind legs and fucking MAKE YOUR CASE!

You can't do it and that enrages you. You are every bit as impotent as those Canuck incel cucks.

That's true, so I have to ask this question. Why do you continue debating and discussing childishness with this clown? I'm about to leave the forum because of the nonsense, and other people are leaving for the same reason. The "good doctor" is responsible for much of the sickness here, and you're not curing the disease.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 06:02:34 PM
That's true, so I have to ask this question. Why do you continue debating and discussing childishness with this clown? I'm about to leave the forum because of the nonsense, and other people are leaving for the same reason. The "good doctor" is responsible for much of the sickness here, and you're not curing the disease.  :)

Oh, hey everyone! Look who it is! The voice of “reason” with his nose firmly planted up metron’s butt, as always. I think the real question is why you feel the need to keep taking swipes at me while you’re recommending others ignore me? You’re at least consistently hypocritical. ;D

Jackstar

Why do you continue debating and discussing childishness with this clown?

I'm about to leave the forum because of the nonsense, and other people are leaving for the same reason.

You seem like a reasonably smart chap from time to time, so I'm going to look past your apparent obliviousness to the drill here, and pretend that you really aren't aware of how Mockingbird and COINTELPRO function:

Who killed Kennedy?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:06:45 PM

You seem like a reasonably smart chap from time to time, so I'm going to look past your apparent obliviousness to the drill here, and pretend that you really aren't aware of how Mockingbird and COINTELPRO function:

Who killed Kennedy?

You and me? That's my reasonably smart reply to a somewhat intelligent guy.

Jackstar

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:09:40 PM
I wasn't even born yet. Dodge noted. Carry on.

Were you born when the Rolling Stones recorded "Sympathy For The Devil"? My reference was to its lyrics about JFK's murder.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 06:14:05 PM
Were you born when the Rolling Stones recorded "Sympathy For The Devil"? My reference was to its lyrics about JFK's murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 06:14:05 PM
My reference was to its lyrics about JFK's murder.

Yes, but my question was in reference to your demonstrated inability to hold any legitimate position for debate. I said good day sir.

Metron2267

Understood - it was amusing to flog the poor cur, but also repetitively boring. :-\ I suppose it's just surprising to run into someone as detached from actual topical debate as the dick doctor, so the challenge was to see if he could be steered back into relevance by any one of several inducements - clearly not.Done. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 06:58:48 PM
Understood - it was amusing to flog the poor cur, but also repetitively boring. :-\ I suppose it's just surprising to run into someone as detached from actual topical debate as the dick doctor, so the challenge was to see if he could be steered back into relevance by any one of several inducements - clearly not.Done. :-X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:16:51 PM
Yes, but my question was in reference to your demonstrated inability to hold any legitimate position for debate. I said good day sir.

It's all good, Jackie Boy. Try again after I drop some acid, so that I can communicate at your hipper-than-thou level.  ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 27, 2019, 06:58:48 PM

He gave crickets to you. Who saw that coming?

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 08:21:28 PM
It's all good, Jackie Boy. Try again after I drop some acid, so that I can communicate at your hipper-than-thou level.  ::)

I'd recommend that you start with herbal tea and a coloring book. Note that, the tea is for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 08:22:10 PM
He gave crickets to you. Who saw that coming?

If you weren’t such a complete idiot you would’ve. Sucks to be you! :D

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

This one messes with me. Like seriously coded. And I really want to know what it means!!! UGH

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 27, 2019, 08:56:36 PM
If you weren’t such a complete idiot

Why don't you ever--and I am using the word ever--interact with The Smug Anime Poster? It's curious.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 27, 2019, 06:08:14 PM
You and me? That's my reasonably smart reply to a somewhat intelligent guy.
Sympathy for the Devil.
After all it was you and me.    ;)