• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Who Is Q ANON?

Started by starrmtn001, December 28, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 09:03:06 AM
Oh sod the petty snark man, you offer so little of topical merit any more. :-X

It also had nothing to do with what I said. My point was that evil was evil, no matter how it was done, and we saw with MD that stupid was stupid, no matter how it was done.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 06:27:02 PM
It also had nothing to do with what I said. My point was that evil was evil, no matter how it was done, and we saw with MD that stupid was stupid, no matter how it was done.

I got that and I bet he did too - that was just snark for the sake of snark.

Slice it any way you wish, there seems to be a definitive program here to divide the right. I hate to harp on that, but it bears mention and also termination.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 08:55:50 AM
You have the distasteful hubris of unbridled ego, and frankly it's summarily wasted on anyone who would attack a fellow patriot. Grow up, this isn't an agar dish for the care and feeding of your personal bacterium of anti-globalism. We're ALL invited to the impending bonfire of globalist vanities, or it's nothing more than a honeypot for the deep state. I do hope you're not an op for them... >:(

You’re just a boring, me too headcase with little to offer. The only entertainment value is in watching you willfully Falkieize yourself.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 25, 2019, 06:27:02 PM

And in your case boring is boring. Lodge orders, I guess.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 06:54:07 PM
You’re just a boring, me too headcase with little to offer. The only entertainment value is in watching you willfully Falkieize yourself.  :D
The lack of a karma button and MV's tolerant nature define your continuing tantrum here.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 06:55:30 PM
And in your case boring is boring. Lodge orders, I guess.
Boooooooring...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 07:01:50 PM
The lack of a karma button and MV's tolerant nature define your continuing tantrum here.

Yep, your true authoritarian nature is coming out now. Personally, I think it’s you he’s being tolerant of now that you and your boyfriends have virtually taken over Bellgab with your non-stop tedium.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 07:04:04 PM
Yep, your true authoritarian nature is coming out now.

Oh? Like I run Ellgab or this portal? Huh. Frankly I find smacking your limpid rhetoric around here just amusing enough to hope he doesn't run you. I know, that's a tepid endorsement, but beggars can't be choosers, can they?

QuotePersonally, I think it’s you he’s being tolerant of now that you and your boyfriends have virtually taken over Bellgab with your non-stop tedium.

And your topical and conversationally attractive forum patois is posted WHERE? I guess the endless repetition of "faggot" pleases you to some inexplicable extent, and maybe MV finds it "quaint", or at least not Tootsie grade ban stuff.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 08:35:23 PM
Oh? Like I run Ellgab or this portal? Huh. Frankly I find smacking your limpid rhetoric around here just amusing enough to hope he doesn't run you. I know, that's a tepid endorsement, but beggars can't be choosers, can they?

And your topical and conversationally attractive forum patois is posted WHERE? I guess the endless repetition of "faggot" pleases you to some inexplicable extent, and maybe MV finds it "quaint", or at least not Tootsie grade ban stuff.

Spoken like the true faggot you are. Such a butthurt, whiny little bitch.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2019, 10:09:16 PM
Spoken like the true faggot you are. Such a butthurt, whiny little bitch.  :D
Says the self-confessed Obummer voter...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 11:59:30 AM
Says the self-confessed Obummer voter...

Says the guy who wants to blow the Bush family and voted for both of them. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:02:09 PM
Says the guy who wants to blow the Bush family and voted for both of them. ::)
Says the lying liberal plant who voted Obozo TWICE!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:04:49 PM
Says the lying liberal plant who voted Obozo TWICE!

Says the guy with his head so far up the Bush family’s collective anus that he couldn’t tell deepstate from deepdish. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:17:11 PM
Says the guy with his head so far up the Bush family’s collective anus that he couldn’t tell deepstate from deepdish. ;D

*anticipates a deepdish recipe.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:17:11 PM
Spoken like a craven and apparently UN-reformed Obama voter...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:23:01 PM
Spoken like a craven and apparently UN-reformed Obama voter...

Spoken like the deepstate bumboy that you really are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:35:36 PM
Back ON topic we go:

Nah! I’m never going to let up on you. You’re my new favorite! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:39:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f9ppRLe

Please do comment, "Dcotor"... :o

OK. You’re a fucking joke. That doesn’t mean you’re intentionally funny though because we’re laughing at you, not with you. Bellgab used to be an interesting place before it was moderated by you.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 26, 2019, 12:50:44 PM
OK. You’re a fucking joke.

QuoteThat doesn’t mean you’re intentionally funny though because we’re laughing at you, not with you.

QuoteBellgab used to be an interesting place before it was moderated by you.

If anything I've livened it up some!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

If anything I've livened it up some!

Yeah, your delusions of grandure are obvious to all.