• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

hillcrest

yeah george, those little toe pains that never go away... so annoying!  just like you, tard...

his voice.. just listen to it... he has so much thinly veiled contempt for his callers... I just want to slap his face! he's such a nasty arrogant fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAL 9000

Quote from: MopsV, did you just call Coast and tell Noory that Palin and Obama have the same mother?  If so, I will give you all of my de-suck points until this site closes down.  Moreover, if you can get through to George again and give a shout out to this site, I will give you one thousand dollars.

Certainly wasn't me... but I have given SERIOUS consideration recently to calling when Ian or Knapp were hosting and "sneeking" in a reference about "George Noory Sucks" during my conversation about whatever the subject might be! We'll see what I can come up over the next few weeks ;)

That goes for ANY/ALL of us by the way!

Only 67GB left to go for X-Files, so haven't been updating GNS much tonight.

Mops

Quote from: hillcrest on July 04, 2009, 02:49:13 AM
a sharp point?  :D

A de-suck point......

Did  the caller just say she had a ghost in her nose?

11angeleyes11

Quote from: hillcrest on July 04, 2009, 02:48:32 AM
yeah george, those little toe pains that never go away... so annoying!  just like you, tard...

his voice.. just listen to it... he has so much thinly veiled contempt for his callers... I just want to slap his face! he's such a nasty arrogant fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So true, so very true.

Mops

Quote from: V for Vendetta on July 04, 2009, 02:50:42 AM
Certainly wasn't me... but I have given SERIOUS consideration recently to calling when Ian or Knapp were hosting and "sneeking" in a reference about "George Noory Sucks" during my conversation about whatever the subject might be! We'll see what I can come up over the next few weeks ;)

That goes for ANY/ALL of us by the way!

Only 67GB left to go for X-Files, so haven't been updating GNS much tonight.

Probably just as well.  I would have had to pay out the grand in yard work.

Mops

Hillcrest, how did your paranormal poll work out?

hillcrest

hehehe thanks sweetheart... for the point... as soon as I can figure out how to give points, I will dispense them freely

hillcrest

paranormal poll.... which one?  my mind is fucked up and hazy these days!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAL 9000

Quote from: MopsProbably just as well.  I would have had to pay out the grand in yard work.

That would be fine with me - I have 2 acres to mow, and plenty of landscaping that needs works, since 2 heart attacks have limited my endurance...

Mops

Quote from: hillcrest on July 04, 2009, 02:56:49 AM
hehehe thanks sweetheart... for the point... as soon as I can figure out how to give points, I will dispense them freely

I asked the others to give my points to you instead so we could get you to come around more often.

Excuse me for a moment, I have an ear cramp.  No, just UFO Phil.  (That's a George driving story I'd like to hear sometime soon.)

Mops

Quote from: hillcrest on July 04, 2009, 02:57:30 AM
paranormal poll.... which one?  my mind is fucked up and hazy these days!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The one about the most paranormal year.

I'm getting a little dizzy myself worrying that V will get that phone call into George.

Quote from: Mops on July 04, 2009, 03:01:01 AM
I asked the others to give my points to you instead so we could get you to come around more often.

Excuse me for a moment, I have an ear cramp.  No, just UFO Phil.  (That's a George driving story I'd like to hear sometime soon.)

The great thing about hearing UFO Phil is it means George is gone until Monday... oh, right Snoory's on this Sunday...

When is that "UFO Phil, The Movie" coming out anyway?

Mops

Quote from: V for Vendetta on July 04, 2009, 02:59:57 AM
That would be fine with me - I have 2 acres to mow, and plenty of landscaping that needs works, since 2 heart attacks have limited my endurance...

Doh! 

Mops

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 04, 2009, 03:06:29 AM

When is that "UFO Phil, The Movie" coming out anyway?

When they pry open my cold, dead hand.

hillcrest

Quote from: Mops on July 04, 2009, 03:01:01 AM

hehehehe... thank you ... very sweet.. .i'll be around more often now... thanks  ;) ;) ;) ;)

hillcrest

Quote from: Mops on July 04, 2009, 03:04:09 AM
The one about the most paranormal year.

I'm getting a little dizzy myself worrying that V will get that phone call into George.

ah the paranormal poll.. it would seem that as far as that poll is concerned, the most paranormal experiences occurred in the years 98-99 and 07-08... hmmmmmmm interesting...

Mops

Quote from: hillcrest on July 04, 2009, 03:13:39 AM
ah the paranormal poll.. it would seem that as far as that poll is concerned, the most paranormal experiences occurred in the years 98-99 and 07-08... hmmmmmmm interesting...

That is interesting.  Surprised more people didn't choose 2000 or 2001.  Would've thought that perhaps 2005 would have come up a lot too.

You would enjoy the night skies down here right now.  The drought is so bad that the owls and bats are buzzing people out watering  their lawns before sunset.  I've had several close calls.  The sunlight blinds them and they go off course right toward my head. 

hillcrest

Quote from: Mops on July 04, 2009, 03:30:35 AM
That is interesting.  Surprised more people didn't choose 2000 or 2001.  Would've thought that perhaps 2005 would have come up a lot too.

You would enjoy the night skies down here right now.  The drought is so bad that the owls and bats are buzzing people out watering  their lawns before sunset.  I've had several close calls.  The sunlight blinds them and they go off course right toward my head.

good lord, be careful... those bats may have rabies!!!!!!

valdez

...So tonite GN has on some guy talking about monsters and nothing bores me more than somebody even mentioning the jersey devil, or the moth man,  and then some old guy calls up and mentions that he's going blind and GN steps out of his idiot routine and offers to help the guy pay for the surgery that would save his sight...and then goes back to being an idiot, but for a moment there the G Man was ...cool. 
     It's late.  I'm tired.  Go back to hating George.

Is It EEvil?

Well folks, today is Independense Day. Let us not forget and give thanks to George Noory for his service (and injuries sustained) aboard the U.S.S. Tidy Bowl during his tour of duty with the U.S. Navy.

Only in America can you you suck and still land a lucrative contract hosting the most popular paranormal radio show on planet Earth.

All hail George Noory!

xpmark12

>:(Did anyone hear this one a few days ago? "..the left side of my body felt bad and my other body felt normal".

Marc.Knight

Hi V,

Hope you enjoy your X-Files also!  I've started at the logical place, the pilot episode which sets the tone for the series.  Brings back memories of when my wife and I used to anxiously await each episode.  Great times.

Sophie

Quote from: PW on July 03, 2009, 06:38:37 PM
I bought the entire collection of X-Files tv episodes today.  Damn I forgot how great they were.

Another point for PW.

Sophie

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on July 04, 2009, 02:16:23 AM
Hah that's right. At least I think I remember that...the whole thing was so disgusting I could only handle it in few-minute-size chunks. Ian's an assclown. That was the absolute height of shame, poor taste and debauched judgment. He keeps the asshat.

He's so spiritual.

Sophie

Quote from: Is It EEvil? on July 04, 2009, 04:22:14 AM
Well folks, today is Independense Day. Let us not forget and give thanks to George Noory for his service (and injuries sustained) aboard the U.S.S. Tidy Bowl during his tour of duty with the U.S. Navy.

Only in America can you you suck and still land a lucrative contract hosting the most popular paranormal radio show on planet Earth.

All hail George Noory!

He told the little dicker he nearly drowned.

MABUSE

A little 4th of July quote for you which I "coincidentally" find apposite

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

AND in this instance I might add, Host Coast to Coast!

Happy 4th gang!

**M**

Sybil

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on July 04, 2009, 02:26:33 AM
Doh!

George to some upset guy nervously trying to tell George about a Chupacabra encounter he and his whole family saw:

"Sometimes squirrels get into the house, raccoons....not a vivid dream? Waddya think?" "There was a guy in the attic once."

Caller:

George thinks that guy meant they had a Chippendales encounter.

Chippencoast

Sybil

Quote from: Is It EEvil? on July 03, 2009, 10:34:55 AM
I'm glad to see your smilin face!
What were you planning to do with your 5 shrunken Noory heads,
leave them  here?

No way girl, they're your heads and you got to
tend to 'em.
;D

Thanks Eevil!  :)

I don't care about those five. But I have plans for the original.  It would make a fine addition to my collection. Not much brain to have to clean out.