• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's new style sucks

Started by Frys Girl, June 12, 2009, 04:35:11 AM

Frys Girl

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/c2c-digicam-x-conference

Something has changed, no? Shorter hair? Still sucks! I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft saw.

bigdaddyknapp

Yeah, George looks like hell in that picture. He has really gone to seed.

...the girl in the middle is a total milf though.

Frys Girl

Quote from: bigdaddyknapp on June 12, 2009, 05:13:19 AM

He's using a new hair dye?

Quote from: bigdaddyknapp on June 12, 2009, 05:13:19 AM

Word.

Loui Zoot

It's sad when an astronaut needs to wear a name tag. Seems insulting to me.

Frys Girl

I hate george's napkin accessories.

11angeleyes11

He uses that for the drool.  And, he is just plain ugly. 

I love how fame jades you.  At one point, I was a Noory fan. but I know that even with "new" style that does not cover up how a person really is inside.  It is an exterior rehab, but the interior is what is missing.

I like the extended "ring around the collar" thing he's got going (2/5ths of the way down below his top button).  The sign of a truly manly beast chest.

BTW, BRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPSSSSSSKKKKKIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

There's no way he has that much hair. I say it's a rug or he's using hair paint.

xpmark12

Is that blue thing in his jacket a handkerchief? It looks more like something he picked up off the floor of a paint and body shop in San Bernadino.

MABUSE

As I said over in the BAD PLACE:

He now looks like nothing so much as a washed-up gigolo who moonlights as a Bingo caller on geriatric singles' cruises.  Although it is all part of his TV personality fantasy, his laughable vanity and inherint cheapness ooze from everything:
Witness the TERRIBLE dye job on the hair and how it no longer matches brows or stache--Christus! Even a mid-level office manager gets a better dye job done that that.  Then there is the actual cut of the rug as it were.  Its a tonsorial embarassment of the highest order. Sweeney Todd should sharply hone Occam's Razor and relieve the whole problem.

Need I say anything as to wardrobe?

I thought not...

**M**

Frys Girl

Quote from: MABUSE on June 21, 2009, 12:50:23 AM
Sweeney Todd should sharply hone Occam's Razor and relieve the whole problem.

I thought not...

**M**
Pussies in pies.

nirvanix

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 04:35:11 AM

Something has changed, no? Shorter hair? Still sucks! I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft saw.

I'm sure he feels the same way about you, and he hasn't even seen you!  ;D

nirvanix

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 10:21:15 AM
I hate george's napkin accessories.

I reckon you hate most things in life Frys Girl.

nirvanix

Quote from: MABUSE on June 21, 2009, 12:50:23 AM
As I said over in the BAD PLACE:

He now looks like nothing so much as a washed-up gigolo who moonlights as a Bingo caller on geriatric singles' cruises.  Although it is all part of his TV personality fantasy, his laughable vanity and inherint cheapness ooze from everything:
Witness the TERRIBLE dye job on the hair and how it no longer matches brows or stache--Christus! Even a mid-level office manager gets a better dye job done that that.  Then there is the actual cut of the rug as it were.  Its a tonsorial embarassment of the highest order. Sweeney Todd should sharply hone Occam's Razor and relieve the whole problem.

I thought not...

**M**

MABUSE, with posts like these I think you need to remove 'secular humanism' and replace it with 'bitter' in your avatar description.

nirvanix

No tension. I just like pointing out the obvious.  ;D

Wizard444

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 12, 2009, 09:23:19 AM
It's sad when an astronaut needs to wear a name tag. Seems insulting to me.

He probably stole it off one of the tables.  If he's going to wear it, he needs to learn how to fold it and wear it properly.  It looks like he stuffed someones unmentionables in his shirt pocket as he was stumbling out of a East St. Louis BYOB strip joint.

Sophie

Quote from: Frys Girl on June 12, 2009, 04:35:11 AM

Style!?!? . . .  Frys Girl, you are really much too kind. 

Sophie

Quote from: Wizard444 on June 22, 2009, 10:10:03 AM
He probably stole it off one of the tables.  If he's going to wear it, he needs to learn how to fold it and wear it properly.  It looks like he stuffed someones unmentionables in his shirt pocket as he was stumbling out of a East St. Louis BYOB strip joint.

Heh heh heh, panties in his pocket!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: nirvanix on June 22, 2009, 08:32:54 AM
No tension. I just like pointing out the obvious.  ;D

all opinions about noory and c2c are welcome.  Lively debate is invigorating.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Sophie on June 22, 2009, 06:49:20 PM
Style!?!? . . .  Frys Girl, you are really much too kind.
DUDE! What should I call it? His look sucks? We already know this. Even in an attempt to improve, he fails. And somehow I bet he went to some "swanky joint" to get a 500 dollar haircut thinking "the babes at the conference will want to bang me!"

hillcrest

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 12, 2009, 09:23:19 AM

the lady in the middle at least has a nice smile... it's wasted on you George!  She's sitting next to you.  I feel sorry for her!  Can you imagine what lame topics of discussion he had waiting for those 2 people!. .. horrors... they were probably overjoyed to pose for pictures if it cut sort the george-generated convo!  :P

hillcrest

I guess that's another of tommy's skills... coordinating TBV's (The Big Void's) handkerchief accessories and lovingly tucking them into place! :D  nice work, T... you win a Milk-Bone!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: hillcrest on June 24, 2009, 12:34:52 AM
the lady in the middle at least has a nice smile... it's wasted on you George!  She's sitting next to you.  I feel sorry for her!  Can you imagine what lame topics of discussion he had waiting for those 2 people!. .. horrors... they were probably overjoyed to pose for pictures if it cut sort the george-generated convo!  :P

George is looking more and more like Fred Flintstone.  BTW, what happened to Loui Zoot?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on June 24, 2009, 11:49:59 AM
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,1438.msg16813.html#msg16813

When I click on that link this is what appears.

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.