• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George's gas station story.

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, June 06, 2009, 09:42:38 PM

About two minutes long, and man...lol. I won't spoil anything, you can just listen for yourself.

Noory's Hose

EvB

Truth?  I can't cast stones.  The ONLY REASON I have not done something like this is that in Massachusetts the fire laws will not allow pumps like the one he described.  If you don't hold on to them as you fill, they shut off. If you get caught jamming something inside the handle to make the trigger stay in the 'on' position, you're screwed. So - you stand there. When the tank is full or your money runs out, it shuts off. It also shuts off any time you let go of the trigger. Dull as it is, you're forced to pay attention.

Now, what I have done is shut the door to the tank inlet - leaving the cap on top of the trunk - and driven off, never noticing until the next time I wen to fill up.  :-\

Frys Girl

George sucks and his stories suck. Just to tell everyone that he gives money a 73 y/o lady and brag about buying her a car (great charity work by the way), he used her to make the case for "vouchers" or people stimulus - give $ to people rather than corporations. He explained that he bought her a new cell phone because it was "time for her upgrade", and he got a 50 dollar rebate on a visa card, which George thinks the gov't should have given the people. What brilliant ideas. TOO LATE asshat. People were protesting this before the first stimulus under Bush. Even the "alternative" media is a bunch of self congratulating whores.

xpmark12

wow, that was two minutes I will never get back.

I thought it was pretty funny.  "So I walk up holding this giant hose....."