• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE GENERAL SHIT TALKING OF A TROLL THAT IS KNOWN AS ZAZA

Started by damon, August 16, 2017, 12:17:16 AM

damon

Hey shit lord troll Zaza here you go you fucking asshole who needs their own Thread. Go fuck yourself.

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 16, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
Hi my name is damon, I'm possessed by evil demons.
I'm mega pedo gay working as a gay prostitute at night. My gay lover is pedo Casio.
We practice ass sex, no condoms. Call me for good times. 1-800-damon-the-pedo-gay

damon you are sick idiot, go and die you pedo creep

luicfer6G6

kek i wonder what it would take MV to just limit zaza into posting in this thread and not in any other ones.

damon

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 16, 2017, 12:37:42 AM
kek i wonder what it would take MV to just limit zaza into posting in this thread and not in any other ones.
I hope that ZaZa is banned but he is not i hope that MV can limit him here.

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 16, 2017, 12:38:50 AM
I hope that ZaZa is banned but he is not i hope that MV can limit him here.
damon, especially after you back stabbed him by spreading false news that he put virus on Senda's lap top
creating all that bad blood and fighting between them, to the point that even C2C listeners heard that MV installs viruses on computers that he sells.
damon, you created fights and problems between other members also.
damon, you like to create stress between people and watch how they fight..that brings you sick joy.
you are a sick pedo gay pervert with mental disorder and cancer tumor inside of your brain.

damon go to sleep and die in pain.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 12:49:18 AM
damon, especially after you back stabbed him by spreading false news that he put virus on Senda's lap top
creating all that bad blood and fighting between them, to the point that even C2C listeners heard that MV installs viruses on computers that he sells.
damon, you created fights and problems between other members also.
damon, you like to create stress between people and watch how they fight..that brings you sick joy.
you are a sick pedo gay pervert with mental disorder and cancer tumor inside of your brain.

damon go to sleep and die in pain.
You're the fucking virus at Bellgab, asshole.

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 16, 2017, 11:47:59 PM
You're the fucking virus at Bellgab, asshole.

paladin1991, what's with you short fucks with small dicks that you are trolling me constantly.
I'm minding my own business and you always sticking your nose in my ass.
What? you like smell of my ass or what ??
Everyone one of you of my trolls you are short and you have small dicks, what ? are you are jealous of me being 6'3" and having 9" dick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 12:00:57 AM
paladin1991, what's with you short fucks with small dicks that you are trolling me constantly.
I'm minding my own business and you always sticking your nose in my ass.
What? you like smell of my ass or what ??
Everyone one of you of my trolls you are short and you have small dicks, what ? are you are jealous of me being 6'3" and having 9" dick.

If you're that big how did you get your teeth knocked out? Did you pay someone to do that to you for fun?  ???

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 12:02:57 AM
If you're that big how did you get your teeth knocked out? Did you pay someone to do that to you for fun?  ???

HERE WE GO...Dr.imbecil MD MD, another short prick with small dick trolling me again.
Fuck you guys you are so jealous of me...  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 12:10:55 AM
HERE WE GO...Dr.imbecil MD MD, another short prick with small dick trolling me again.

No? Someone shorter than you knocked them out, didn't they?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 12:16:57 AM
Dr.imbecil MD MD,
stop hitting on me you disgusting short homo.

Projecting your fantasies again. ::)

You should tell your doctor to up the dose.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: damon on August 16, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
Hey shit lord troll Zaza here you go you fucking asshole who needs their own Thread. Go fuck yourself.
You, sir, have cheapened "the general musings of Falkie" thread.  :'(

Kidnostad3

Hot Dam!  I just discovered this thread and got an immediate woody.  A whole board dedicated to wire brushing the Romanian ranting rectum and traveling freak show most recently known as Zsa Zsa.  I would have done it myself if I could've figured out how to. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2017, 11:48:23 AM
Hot Dam!  I just discovered this thread and got an immediate woody.  A whole board dedicated to wire brushing the Romanian ranting rectum and traveling freak show most recently known as Zsa Zsa.  I would have done it myself if I could've figured out how to.

Oh.  Forgot you are Navy.  If I had known that you were stuck I would have broken out the finger puppets and crayons to help you through your problem.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 19, 2017, 06:41:51 PM
Oh.  Forgot you are Navy.  If I had known that you were stuck I would have broken out the finger puppets and crayons to help you through your problem.

When I was in it was the days of iron men and wooden ships, young'un.  Didn't have any of this IT shit going on.  We communicated with semifore except in the case of Marines who only understood grunts and obscene jestures.  Pretty much the same as it is today.   Semper Fi.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 19, 2017, 09:38:58 PM
When I was in it was the days of iron men and wooden ships, young'un.  Didn't have any of this IT shit going on.  We communicated with semifore except in the case of Marines who only understood grunts and obscene jestures.  Pretty much the same as it is today.   Semper Fi.

Love you, too, Shipmate.

paladin1991

Hey waitaminute.   Where is the fucking clown troll?  Who has his head mounted in their toilet bowl?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 09:48:41 AM
Hey waitaminute.   Where is the fucking clown troll?  Who has his head mounted in their toilet bowl?

MV rocks! 

pate

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReksSMQf8Oo

-