• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Juan

CBS News is reporting an Ariana Grande concert was bombed in Manchester.  Stay tuned.

Juan

Fox is saying no one has confirmed an explosion and says the injuries and fatalities my have come from people being trampled.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on May 22, 2017, 05:05:18 PM
Fox is saying no one has confirmed an explosion and says the injuries and fatalities my have come from people being trampled.

I'm hearing it might have been one of the big set balloons that popped.

Juan

Interesting that UK young people say "basically" and "like" with almost the frequency of Americans.

albrecht

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-explosion-evacuated-ariana-13075807?service=responsive
So far I haven't heard of any claims by any groups taking credit for the attack, or if it even was an attack versus some other kind of explosion.

mikuthing01

>be British
>die from a balloon popping

Juan

Reports now are the wounds are consistent with a nail bomb, or possibly a suicide bomb.  At least two bomb squads are on the scene.  A dash cam outside captured the sound. Sky News says 19-dead.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Juan on May 22, 2017, 06:12:41 PM
Reports now are the wounds are consistent with a nail bomb, or possibly a suicide bomb.  At least two bomb squads are on the scene.  A dash cam outside captured the sound. Sky News says 19-dead.

Good thing they banned guns desu~

Brittan YES!

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Juan on May 22, 2017, 06:12:41 PM

Some are saying the noise/explosion happened outside and people panicked by the noise. Aren't security pretty tight for concerts unless it's an inside job

bateman

Reports it was a suicide bombing. 19 dead, 50+ injured.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 06:21:15 PM
Some are saying the noise/explosion happened outside and people panicked by the noise. Aren't security pretty tight for concerts unless it's an inside job
One witness on Fox now says that he and his partner left the concert a little early and the bomb went off. Apparently reports of 2 bombs, maybe 'suicide bomber(s'.) He said the bomb was in the foyer/hall area by the transit station before one goes into the arena. Though he said there was no pat-downs or "take stuff out of your pockets" or security "what so ever" even when they went into the concert initially. Which is sort of weird these days. Though maybe because of the concert they thought less threats (as opposed to a football game or metal concerts where one might expect crime or problems?) And concert was mostly for kids, so bombers specifically targeting kids.

Juan

An eyewitness is telling Fox the explosion happened in a public area between the arena and the train station.

albrecht

2nd device reportedly found and there will be a controlled explosion. So a coordinated event. Pretty much everyone says, though hemming and hawing as always, that most likely a Muslim group since the only other real terrorist groups the UK has to deal with are Irish Republicans and normally those groups wouldn't target Americans (that is where they get a lot of their funding,) usually call it in, and don't target children.

Zetaspeak

I don't know Albrecht that Ariana - Mariah feud can get intense. It's this generation Biggie & Tupac.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 初音ミク 追加する on May 22, 2017, 06:15:38 PM
Good thing they banned guns desu~

Brittan YES!

Go and fuck your ass with a fucking red hot ingot you vile pile of fucking gloating shit. Just die okay? Now.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 06:47:16 PM
I don't know Albrecht that Ariana - Mariah feud can get intense. It's this generation Biggie & Tupac.
I'm not up to date on my teen pop idol rivalries.

ps: the other device turned out to be a bag of clothes. I thought I just heard Tucker says "now we are going to Ed Dames..." Alas, it was not true and I misheard.

Also anniversary of the death of soldier Lee Rigby by a friendly Muslim in London in 2013, also. He was beheaded by a Muslim using a proscribed knife in broad daylight on a city street in London by a friendly Muslim practicing his peace. Often these Muslims like to attack on key dates and anniversaries. They also tend to be cowards and go after children, women, churches, and other soft or easy targets.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 06:53:17 PM
Go and fuck your ass with a fucking red hot ingot you vile pile of fucking gloating shit. Just die okay? Now.

So, no sympathy or condolences for the dead and injured? Just straight to the defense of Muslims then?  ??? ::)

Yorkshire pud

It appears the shit (if it is a suicide bomber) timed it as the kids were coming out of the arena. Maybe simply walking up to the box office, and getting as many as possible. The ensuing stampede will have caused more injuries. Fleets of ambulances. >:(

Fucking cunts. The accomplices will be caught, and its possible this happened because they suspected they were on the radar. Cunts.

He does have a point.  If someone was carrying, it might have been prevented.  Of course, you'll come back and say that gun deaths would dramatically increase if gun controls laws were relaxed and my reply would be bollocks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 06:55:03 PM
So, no sympathy or condolences for the dead and injured? Just straight to the defense of Muslims then?  ??? ::)

You too. You're just as bad as the terrorists who gloat. No difference. Explain how guns would help? You fucking brain dead cunt.

mikuthing01

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 22, 2017, 06:59:06 PM
He does have a point.  If someone was carrying, it might have been prevented.  Of course, you'll come back and say that gun deaths would dramatically increase if gun controls laws were relaxed and my reply would be bollocks.

Yeah? How did the armed police go on in Paris a month or so ago? This was someone who could walk into any place, a shopping mall, a school, an arena foyer and just click a switch. Less than a second later it explodes..what you going to shoot?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:00:58 PM
You too. You're just as bad as the terrorists who gloat. No difference. Explain how guns would help? You fucking brain dead cunt.

I'm not gloating, just pointing out what a totally hypocritical asshole you are. My first comment about this wasn't telling someone who suggested it was radical Islamic terrorist to fuck off and die. This is the future you wanted and voted for. ::)