• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bigchucka

Quote from: lonevoice on January 19, 2013, 04:24:51 PM
On the front page of CoastGab it says that the site had the most online users ever yesterday afternoon.  Could that be so?   

Shumtheen's hap-in-nin

It's looks like right now we're only around 40 people of beating that number now.  Now, is this a count of people currently viewing the site, or a count of people who clicked on the site in the last 24 hours?

Elflord

Quote from: bigchucka on January 19, 2013, 09:51:15 PM

It's looks like right now we're only around 40 people of beating that number now.  Now, is this a count of people currently viewing the site, or a count of people who clicked on the site in the last 24 hours?
who cares?

TequilaMB

But are there Scorpion Army action figures? There should be.

Falkie2013

then there's this ham cam :

http://mthamilton.ucolick.org/hamcam/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: lonevoice on January 19, 2013, 04:24:51 PM
On the front page of CoastGab it says that the site had the most online users ever yesterday afternoon.  Could that be so?   

Shumtheen's hap-in-nin

This site get alot of guests, and even some hidden users.  Who are the hidden users and why do they stay hidden, MV?

Last 24 hours: 2,261 Guests, 134 Users (11 Hidden)

HAL 9000

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 20, 2013, 01:25:33 AMThis site get alot of guests, and even some hidden users.  Who are the hidden users and why do they stay hidden, MV? Last 24 hours: 2,261 Guests, 134 Users (11 Hidden)

Maybe a better place for this post is:
http://coastgab.com/index.php/topic,3229.msg72648.html#msg72648
(Who Are The Hidden, Where To They Lie?) under "Tips and Tricks - How To Use CoastGab"

Just a friendly hint.

Sardondi

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 20, 2013, 01:25:33 AM
This site get alot of guests, and even some hidden users.  Who are the hidden users and why do they stay hidden, MV?...

Yep, this is vital information MV, because....well, just because. How dare you keep something "hidden" from someone who wants to know? I bet it's the Illuminati. Or the Bilderbergers. Or Karl Rove. Are you one of "them", MV? Better hop right to it and give all this information up to Those Who Demand To Know or they just might withhold their subscription payments to....Oh. Uh, wait....

Morgus

The 'hidden' anonymous logins are probably Noory, Tommy, and some of Noory's family members and staff...

FortRock

A COUPLE OF NOTES:
I listened again to the interview I gave on Starting Wiccan Covens, my voice quality was HORRIBLE! Sounded like music from a record player with an electrical short. Could I sound more naselly?
Second, this site is crawling with sincophats of St. Louis Johnny One Note here. They know that Art is coming back, and soon. Why would George develop an Internet TV Show on this weird New Agey Internet TV Channel? And what a title for a show, "BEYOND BELIEF". What's beyond belief is that anyone listens to him. George has a vast inept spy network. He's the most emotionally unsure person (with good reason) in the media. Here's a link to that show, use the picture as a print-out to resurface your rumpus room dart board!  http://www.gaiamtv.com/lprbe4oard!

Quote from: Sardondi on January 20, 2013, 01:41:02 PM
Yep, this is vital information MV, because....well, just because. How dare you keep something "hidden" from someone who wants to know? I bet it's the Illuminati. Or the Bilderbergers. Or Karl Rove. Are you one of "them", MV? Better hop right to it and give all this information up to Those Who Demand To Know or they just might withhold their subscription payments to....Oh. Uh, wait....

I was not espousing a conspiracy theory, just wondering how message boards worked and why folks would be hidden on a board where they can be anonymous.

b_dubb

sycophants

and fort rock ... no one cares

Elflord

Is there any more news about and/or from Art Bell?

awguy

Quote from: kingdomofsigh on January 11, 2013, 12:12:33 PM

Definitely. It seems to be a weird case of Wikipedia trolling, where the editor noted twice how they "spoke with Art" which is dubious. I don't doubt Art's posts on here, it's just annoying that someone was insistent on removing updates to Art's situation.

Was just doing some poking around, and this whole wikipedia saga just got a bit more intresting.

Art's wikipedia page continues to be reverted back whenever recent developments are added. Earlier this week, it looks like someone re-posted Art's message from here only to have it removed just moments later citing "vandalism". It was just a copy and paste sort of deal, no citation back to his original post on coastgab... perhaps that would have helped.

I'm on Art's facebook as well and it appears that all activity on his facebook page from January 1st to January 8th has been removed. Perhaps his Facebook really WAS hacked.

However, I trust MV 100% when he says the real Art Bell has been posting here. So you think Art would have made a reference to his Facebook being hacked... it's all so confusing.

Elflord

Quote from: awguy on January 20, 2013, 09:16:31 PM
Was just doing some poking around, and this whole wikipedia saga just got a bit more intresting.

Art's wikipedia page continues to be reverted back whenever recent developments are added. Earlier this week, it looks like someone re-posted Art's message from here only to have it removed just moments later citing "vandalism". It was just a copy and paste sort of deal, no citation back to his original post on coastgab... perhaps that would have helped.

I'm on Art's facebook as well and it appears that all activity on his facebook page from January 1st to January 8th has been removed. Perhaps his Facebook really WAS hacked.

However, I trust MV 100% when he says the real Art Bell has been posting here. So you think Art would have made a reference to his Facebook being hacked... it's all so confusing.

As I said has anyone talked to Art in person or on the phone or ham radio.

Morgus

Quote from: Elflord on January 20, 2013, 09:05:24 PM
nope, did you expect any?

Elflord

Quote from: Morgus on January 20, 2013, 09:24:56 PM
nope, did you expect any?
Im just hoping that Art was really coming back.

McPhallus

Quote from: Elflord on January 20, 2013, 09:23:48 PM
As I said has anyone talked to Art in person or on the phone or ham radio.

Art and I meet weekly at my cabin in Vermont to play bridge and discuss Wittgenstein over tea and crumpets.  I am sworn to secrecy regarding our discussions of his future plans.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: McPhallus on January 20, 2013, 09:47:32 PM
Art and I meet weekly at my cabin in Vermont to play bridge and discuss Wittgenstein over tea and crumpets.  I am sworn to secrecy regarding our discussions of his future plans.
Art communicates with me through the tin foil in my Ritchie Blackmore-style pilgrim's hat. Usually on the 8th,17th and 26th of the month. So, next Saturday, I will hear from him, and report back my findings to Fantastic Forum. I talk to the dead.

The General

Quote from: Elflord on January 20, 2013, 09:05:24 PM

El Flord, you might want to take the historical perspective of the thread you are posting in into account. This has been going on for some time now.  Since 2010.  The news is slow to come, but rest assured that it gets posted milliseconds after any kind of 'announcement' is made.  So, be patient, and try to relax.

Elflord

Quote from: The General on January 20, 2013, 09:58:36 PM

El Flord, you might want to take the historical perspective of the thread you are posting in into account. This has been going on for some time now.  Since 2010.  The news is slow to come, but rest assured that it gets posted milliseconds after any kind of 'announcement' is made.  So, be patient, and try to relax.
Ok general.
Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 20, 2013, 09:52:43 PM
       Art communicates with me through the tin foil in my Ritchie Blackmore-style pilgrim's hat. Usually on the 8th,17th and 26th of the month. So, next Saturday, I will hear from him, and report back my findings to Fantastic Forum. I talk to the dead.
Fantastic forum is crap to much of the people suck george's small penis.
Quote from: McPhallus on January 20, 2013, 09:47:32 PM
Mcphallus the only thing that i have to said is what ever.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 20, 2013, 09:52:43 PM
Art also communicates with me telepathically, just not as frequently.  So far, it has only been on Cinco de Mayo, and Fat Tuesday. 

Guess I am one of the sincophats...

shermdawg54

Fine Art: The essential Art Bell, has saved my nights, days, and any other time I need my Art fix....btw, George Noory sucks fat buffalo cocks. Thanks for single-handedly demolishing what was built. .. C

The General

Quote from: Elflord on January 20, 2013, 10:05:37 PM
Ok general.
Fantastic forum is crap to much of the people suck george's small penis.
Mcphallus the only thing that i have to said is what ever.
Elflord, I'm just curious, are you in the Ukraine? 

The General

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on January 20, 2013, 10:46:33 PM
Guess I am one of the sincophats...
You're probably one of the illumernati.

Sardondi

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on January 20, 2013, 05:56:27 PM
I was not espousing a conspiracy theory, just wondering how message boards worked and why folks would be hidden on a board where they can be anonymous.
Fair enough. I had thought you were demanding that MV explain himself, but what you're talking about sounds like a legit question. I withdraw my snarkasm, and I apologize.

Quote from: Elflord on January 20, 2013, 10:05:37 PM
Ok general.Fantastic forum is crap to much of the people suck george's small penis.Mcphallus the only thing that i have to said is what ever.

...but before I completely delete my snarkage, I think I will transfer if from somatic hypermutation over to Elflord. Now, do I understand that someone is being invited or commanded to introduce negative pressure to Noory's genitalia ("all FF's should blow George")? Or is the line about Fantastic Forum pipples merely a description or definition of certain persons, as in the sense of "You'll know them by the fact they are sucking George's dick"? And is the reference to "Mcphallus" indeed a reference to the Gabber we know as McPhallus, or some edgy in-joke about "billions blown"...which I have to admit I am so not getting?

Life can be so confusing without articles and pronouns, or agreement between subject and verb, use of proper tense, etc., to which The General quite cogently alludes with his question. But I wonder if this difficulty is primarily on our end; or if it indeed arises out of ESL; or if it is brought on by faulty synapse linkage.

Morgus

Quote from: Elflord on January 20, 2013, 09:27:07 PM
Im just hoping that Art was really coming back.
just ask the 'expert' Fort Rock, about that...  ;D

Eddie Coyle

I think's a case of ESL as well. Extraordinary Syntactical Liberties.

My gut(full of bile and venom) tells me that's the ESL we're talking about. Said violator is "one of ours" simply butchering the language.

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 21, 2013, 01:38:33 AM
         I think's a case of ESL as well. Extraordinary Syntactical Liberties.

My gut(full of bile and venom) tells me that's the ESL we're talking about. Said violator is "one of ours" simply butchering the language.
Perhaps, but I'm usually quite adept at this, and I'm sensing Eastern Europe.

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 21, 2013, 01:38:33 AM
         I think's a case of ESL as well. Extraordinary Syntactical Liberties....

Oh, that's good enough to trademark, man. Ya'll have to stop doing this, because I just cannot keep laughing like this so late at night. Oh wait, tomorrow is MLK Day! So I can actually do my quiet reflection and serious introspection after a good sleep in.