• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
He triggers the Libs, the Ds, the fake news media, Hollywood, academia, and the rest.  Look around you.  Read.  Listen.  Talk to your moron friends.  It's pretty hard to miss.  The whole bubble is triggered.

We even have some of the less intelligent House members, among others,  triggered and calling on their fascist Left wing thug groups to attack people in public.  Since the Fake News Media is onboard and assisting, no doubt you notice nothing wrong with it.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-laura-loomer-confronts-maxine-waters/

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/25/protest-outside-white-house-adviser-stephen-millers-apartment-pass-out-wanted-flyers/

If they want a fucking confrontation they are in due time going to get one, a BIGASS one!

Mark my words - it IS coming... >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
I thought she was supposed to be a ''wise Latina puta '', not a Democrat shill

;D ;D FIFY ;D ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2018, 12:20:13 PM
A mariachi band? Lmao!!! That is totally awesome. 😂😂😂

No doubt, clean, respectful, fun - no one gets egged or attacked with clubs, unlike:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkFeaubqWs

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
Paul the leftard writes another false script...

How many times did he smugly assure us the travel ban was ''Unconstitutional''?  Because the fake judges they went shopping for in Hawaii, Seattle, and elsewhere said so. 

Their decisions were based on their own personal preferences.  They didn't bother citing any law.  Same as the losing side today.  These judges ought to be removed as unfit.

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
How many times did he smugly assure us the travel ban was ''Unconstitutional''?

<GUFFAW!!>

QuoteBecause the fake judges they went shopping for in Hawaii and Seattle said so, as the America-haters looked on and cheered. 

Which was based on their own personal preferences, and without citing any law.  Those judges ought to be removed as unfit.

Amen brother!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Of course "Jesus" isn't the bulk of the instructions in the Holy Bible, duh! ::)

But he should be. ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2018, 12:55:42 PM
But he should be. ;)

A debatable thesis.

There's enough history and establishment in the Bible that even the central character (as they say) should be more represented - yes.

But there are books that cut it down to just the words of Christ:

https://www.worldcat.org/title/words-of-christ/oclc/755904539

In Words of Christ (Paroles du Christ) -- here translated into English for the first time -- Michel Henry asks how Christ can be both human and divine. He considers, further, how we as humans can experience Christ's humanity and divinity through his words. Are we able to recognize this speech as divine, and if so, then how? What can testify to the divine nature of these words? What makes them intelligible?

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/only-the-spoken-words-of-jesus-christ-from-birth-to-ascension-j-edward/1116253950

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 26, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
How many times did he smugly assure us the travel ban was ''Unconstitutional''?  Because the fake judges they went shopping for in Hawaii, Seattle, and elsewhere said so. 

Their decisions were based on their own personal preferences.  They didn't bother citing any law.  Same as the losing side today.  These judges ought to be removed as unfit.

LOL.  I remember him saying that.  Of course one would expect that from a corrupt lawyer. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 10:49:11 AM
Of course Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

He didn't say blessed are the cocksuckers either.  Just sayin'

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
LOL.  I remember him saying that.  Of course one would expect that from a corrupt lawyer.

How is it we have a better understanding of the US Constitution than these phony judges and moron ''attorneys''?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Metron2267
Had occasion to have to go down once wearing chaps, saved the better part of a kneecap on one side.
But they still allow the jeans underneath to breathe a bit, which is real necessary on a hot summer ride.

My first bike was a real Indian ..... not the pseudo in your pic.
All chaps are ass-less ....
Get over yourself ...... fuktard.  ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 26, 2018, 01:06:13 PM
All chaps are ass-less ....
Get over yourself ...... fuktard.  ;D ;D ;D

I see that you recently broke up with Heather. Everyone's a little cranky after a break up.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Trump vs. Harley-Davidson.  Bwahahahah.  I guess Donny wants all eight Trumpers who can actually afford a new Harley to boycott the firm.  What a dolt.  Totally ignorant of economic theory and history.

Not to worry about laid off HD workers.  The Dems are going to get them a job making solar panels. 

Metron2267

Oh of course it was...lol...

QuoteAll chaps are ass-less ....

Nope, although I think they call the full coverage ones "overpants"

QuoteGet over yourself ...... fuktard.  ;D ;D ;D

Triggered!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
Not to worry about laid off HD workers.  The Dems are going to get them a job making solar panels.

Under a humming field of groovy wind turbines... ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 26, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
3 billion (unverified) but offset by 3.5 billion owed to Russian oligarchs who are but shills for Trump's butt boi Putin.  Trump is effectively bankrupt - Mueller will evertually tie Trump's Russian connections to his balance sheet.   #DonnyFraud.

Hold on there, amigo.  How is it that Trump is broke when, according to you, his family is out there bilking  the American people out of billions. You are a mental spastic.

Gd5150

My first bike was a real Indian .....

Great story bro...All those classic riders who hate America, vote demokkkrat, and love Batman.

The gab laughs hysterically.

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 12:30:47 PM
No doubt, clean, respectful, fun - no one gets egged or attacked with clubs, unlike:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkFeaubqWs

Boy they look scary. All 150lbs of them. Say hi to schlubs.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 26, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
Hold on there, amigo.  How is it that Trump is broke when, according to you, his family is out there bilking  the American people out of billions. You are a mental spastic.

I think it may be due to some of those Starfire Tor parallel time lines... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 26, 2018, 01:47:22 PM
Great story bro...All those classic riders who hate America, vote demokkkrat, and love Batman.

The gab laughs hysterically.

I mean I'm sure it's some hyper rare classic Indian 4 that's worth about the entire year's fish harvest in Newfie-land... ;D

Quote from: 14 on June 26, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
Good morning.  That's a perspective I hadn't heard before.

Well, the principles have merit for cake makers whose religion prohibits homosexuality.  But, there are business owners whose religion dictates what women cannot wear.  Imagine a boutique owner who wouldn't let women try on pants!  Hello, Sharia law.

Or a judge who always assigns custody to the man (Sharia) due to his religious beliefs.  Beliefs which also include granting men easy divorces, but requiring women to justify the need for divorce.  Imagine a Muslim who owns a Department of Motor Vehicles Licensing branch - sorry, no females!

Fourteen

IMHO, you can't force a church to marry homosexuals if it goes against their beliefs and you can't force bakers to bake wedding cakes for gay couples if they don't believe in a same-sex wedding ceremony. It would have been interesting if civil unions had become the norm because I think most people would would have gone along with civil union cakes. Now if the same bakers would not sell any cake to a gay couple then I believe there may be grounds for the gay couple to sue.

The Muslim faith also demands a Muslim takeover of the state by the "church."  I am not saying all Muslims believe that but those who believe in Sharia do.  Fundamentalist Islam really isn't compatible with our Constitution.  Every country in the Middle East conforms their govt. to Islamic beliefs.  That is not allowed here.

As for, the women and pants reference.  If a Muslim ladieswear boutique sells women's pants then they are shooting themselves in the foot not to mention it is stupid to carry pants if you don't want women to try them on and buy 'em.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
You can't force a church to marry homosexuals if it goes against their beliefs and you can't force bakers to bake wedding cakes for gay couples if they don't believe in a same-sex wedding ceremony. It would have been interesting if civil unions had become the norm because I think most people would would have gone along with civil union cakes. Now if the same bakers would not sell any cake to a gay couple then I believe there may be grounds for the gay couple to sue.

Excellent point, the civil union is just as enforceable a contract as "marriage", but it's secular and thus covers all faiths, beliefs, and practices.

Of course it made way too much sense to go to the easier solution... :-[

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 26, 2018, 02:20:45 PM
Excellent point, the civil union is just as enforceable a contract as "marriage", but it's secular and thus covers all faiths, beliefs, and practices.

Of course it made way too much sense to go to the easier solution... :-[

Thanks! Well it is all water under the bridge now.  Pandora's Box cannot be closed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
The Muslim faith also demands a Muslim takeover of the state by the "church."  I am not saying all Muslims believe that but those who believe in Sharia do.  Fundamentalist Islam really isn't compatible with our Constitution.  Every country in the Middle East conforms their govt. to Islamic beliefs.  That is not allowed here.

Some polls have revealed that about 85% of them do believe in that. Watch you 6 people. ;)

I don't listen to Coast To Coast anymore, but does George Noory still invite that shitlib cuck who always talks about "political news" at the beginning of the show and then spends 5 minutes bashing Trump?  Fuck that guy.  I don't get why Noory lets people come on and shill the fuck out like that, I bet Art is spinning in his grave with the amount of political bias Noory lets infest the show nowadays.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 26, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
Thanks! Well it is all water under the bridge now.  Pandora's Box cannot be closed.

Isn't that the truth, it's as if the least pleasant solution was chosen for a reason...

The Matrix loves for us to do that.

Metron2267

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 26, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
I don't listen to Coast To Coast anymore, but does George Noory still invite that shitlib cuck who always talks about "political news" at the beginning of the show and then spends 5 minutes bashing Trump?  Fuck that guy.  I don't get why Noory lets people come on and shill the fuck out like that, I bet Art is spinning in his grave with the amount of political bias Noory lets infest the show nowadays.

Yeah that happens, can't recall which of the early call-ins it is, Mish Shedlock or Howard Bloom, one of those two I think. ???