A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Designx

Why does every show no matter the topic dive into government conspiracies? So I'm to think that ancient Annunaki technology is now used to force me to drink coke and sign up for Obamacare?

Scully

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2013, 06:36:55 AM
Have you considered using English Prime? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Prime

tl;dr Try using English, without any use of any variation of the verb "to be." ...

Said what?   :o

Scully

I Suck, I can't look at your avatar without snickering.  ;)

Noorynoid

I don't care for tea this late at night but a few draws on the opium pipe always gives me great joy and harmony with nature.

RedMichael

Ya its obvious C2C has identified that most rational people don't want to hear any fear mongering bullshit/conspiracies more than now and then. However Wells is drawn to it like a moth to a bug zapper.

ItsOver

Quote from: clearchanelno5 on October 26, 2013, 11:16:11 PM
John was in rare form Saturday night. The dude couldn't pronounce Nibiru or Zacharias Sitchin...
Or cuneiform.  He must do the same amount of show prep as Jorch.  I listened until he started his pretentious pseudo English manner.  My limit was reached when started babbling about "proper tea" again.  :P

RedMichael

I was bored and searched for John B Wells on youtube. Well there isn't much but I think all but 1 was related to conspiracy theories/doom gloom/survivalism etc.

Then I went to the C2C website and looked at shows under him. He is batting over 90% easily for having shows on conspiracies/doom gloom/survivalism/things related to items he sells. When he was doing just one show a week it could be MONTHS in between shows not relating to those topics. He should not be employed by C2C but Alex Jones.

Juan Cena

Quote from: FM451 on October 25, 2013, 06:42:53 AM
This Saturday, John B Welles hosting, for the 2nd straight Saturday,  the Mothership flies in with a cargo of Paranormal. Nice break from Conspiracy Radio!

"John B. Wells will be joined by author, Gerald Clark, who will discuss the ancient astronaut technology and tablets left by the Sumerians which support Zecharia Sitchin's ideas that humans were seeded by the Anunnaki as well as how we can use that information to enhance our health and longevity. "

Clark was a crummy guest. He giggled way too much during his interview. Couldn't take him seriously (even if I was trying).

ItsOver

I wish "The Mothership" would return to it's home planet.

I sent George an email about him. He said he appreciated the input. Maybe he'll take it to heart? Or maybe Premier is calling the shots. Who knows. At least George Knapp is on. I love his shows.

Nebraska888

Quote from: clearchanelno5 on October 27, 2013, 11:38:00 PM
I sent George an email about him. He said he appreciated the input. Maybe he'll take it to heart? Or maybe Premier is calling the shots. Who knows. At least George Knapp is on. I love his shows.

I agree!  Knapp rocks......even when he presents topics I don't care about.   ;)

Nebraska888

Quote from: FM451 on October 25, 2013, 06:42:53 AM
This Saturday, John B Welles hosting, for the 2nd straight Saturday,  the Mothership flies in with a cargo of Paranormal. Nice break from Conspiracy Radio!

"John B. Wells will be joined by author, Gerald Clark, who will discuss the ancient astronaut technology and tablets left by the Sumerians which support Zecharia Sitchin's ideas that humans were seeded by the Anunnaki as well as how we can use that information to enhance our health and longevity. "

A welcome change!  Copying Bell or not.......I actually LISTENED!    8)

FM451

This Saturday, John B. Welles parachutes in from the Mothership with secret CIA Tales.

Wells will be joined by Robert Plumlee, who worked as a pilot for clandestine CIA flights, transporting arms to Cuba before Castro took power.

Somehow, gets me thinking of some great Warren Zevon songs.......

TumbleWeed

Man, John B sure starts out the show wiht some fear mongering today.

First caller is a guy proposeing we Hbomb fukashima and " vaporize it into nothingness" He thinks that if we vaporize the plant, all the contamination will just dissapear.  :o :o ::)

Quote from: TumbleWeed on November 03, 2013, 01:25:03 AM

First caller is a guy proposeing we Hbomb fukashima and " vaporize it into nothingness" He thinks that if we vaporize the plant, all the contamination will just dissapear.  :o :o ::)

This same moron called DM last week. How many times did he say VA-PO-RIZE IN-TO NO-THING-NESS? I think it was about 50 KRAJILLION times.

I only had JBW on because I was in the shower but even 5-10 minutes was too much.

I think that guy called Art a few days ago.

TumbleWeed

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 03, 2013, 02:29:46 AM
I think that guy called Art a few days ago.

I hope it was the same guy. I shudder to think there are 2 idiots with that idea.

ziznak

Didnt that last fuckmeshima guest that was on with art say something to that guy about how that would really disperse the radiation even further... not to mention ADDING more radioactive fallout into the mix.  Of course, now it would all be in the atmosphere... great! What a fucking idiot.

Oh and I'm listening to Johnny b tonight.  For some reason he's not so annoying now. Maybe cause I have Art during most of the week and haven't had to endure Noory?  Tonights show seemed to be cool... i missed the first play but I'm checking the replay from KFI.

valdez

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on November 03, 2013, 02:28:33 AM
This same moron called DM last week. How many times did he say VA-PO-RIZE IN-TO NO-THING-NESS?
Quote from: ziznak on November 03, 2013, 04:15:44 AM
... great! What a fucking idiot...

Maybe I wasn't focusing enough on what Robert Tosh Plumlee was trying to say.  That the C.I.A is up to no good?  Running drugs and guns?  I've read that he was in Dallas the day Kennedy was shot.  Did he talk about that? What was the deal there?  Wells went into a monologue in the first hour and I swear sometimes I just don't know what the guy is talking about.  Something about strawberries.  I'll be honest, I thought the guy talking about nuking Fukushima was making sense.  Isn't that the comeback whenever you hear someone say, "Fukushima is screwed for thousands of years," and you say, "yeah, so how come people are living in Hiroshima these days?" and they say, "because it was nuked and all the radiation was burned up quick, you moron." So I thought it was a good idea.  I mean, as much as nuking a city can be a good idea.

?

Was there anybody who WASN'T in Dallas when JFK was shot?

I think it's just very difficult for people to accept the reality of a lone screwball like LHO taking down such a beloved leader. But, that's precisely what happened.

stevesh

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 03, 2013, 06:17:05 AM
Was there anybody who WASN'T in Dallas when JFK was shot?

Yeah, there were three guys who weren't there, but they did make it to Woodstock.

QuoteI think it's just very difficult for people to accept the reality of a lone screwball like LHO taking down such a beloved leader. But, that's precisely what happened.

Almost all available evidence to the contrary ...

Quote from: stevesh on November 03, 2013, 07:01:53 AM

Almost all available evidence to the contrary ...

You know, Steve, I just haven`t seen it. There`s a lot of speculation, embellishment, coincidences, etc., but nothing compelling what-so-ever.

I, like most people (especially my fellow Kennedy-Democrats), didn`t want to believe that a lone kook was capable of destroying Camelot. Well, he was. And he did. And all the evidence proves it beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is one interesting factoid that really threw a wet blanket on the majority of CTs involving Jack Ruby; generally speaking, he is a central character in most theories. Ruby was a known dog-lover, and he especially loved his dog, Sheba. The day Ruby shot Oswald, Ruby took Sheba with him and left her in a car a block away while he walked to the Dallas Police station. Had Ruby planned to kill Oswald that morning, there s no way Ruby would have left Sheba in the car. Dog lovers understand what I`m talking about.

Noorynoid

The day JFK was murdered I was standing exactly 20 meters from the south entrance to my jr high school's cafeteria. I had just exited the building after band practice (I played the trumpet). A girl approached me and said, "Did you hear? The President's been killed"

Today I live 2 blocks from the old school and  still think about that day, it's like forever burned into my brain like a picture frozen in time. I still have the trumpet with a Kennedy sticker on the case too. It's an Elkhart trumpet with a missing middle key (some kid stole it)

ItsOver

Quote from: valdez on November 03, 2013, 06:03:57 AM
     Maybe I wasn't focusing enough on what Robert Tosh Plumlee was trying to say....

I woke up in the middle of the night and caught the last part of the one known as Wells.  It sounded like two drunk rednecks rambling on in the local watering hole, with one of them being retarded.  If that's what "drinking tea" does to you, I'm sticking with coffee.

FallenSeraph

Did anyone catch his "pizza roll as weapon" joke at the beginning of Saturday's show?  :D :D :D

I listened to the full Wells interview from last Saturday.. It wasn't that bad. Interesting old 'war' stories from the CIA guy. I believe him, too..
Not all earth shattering, but it was a fun listen.

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 07, 2013, 07:24:42 AM

Sean David Morton/John B Wells - 05 Nov 2013

Around the 29 minute mark Wells goes into Bells.

Great find, and wow quite the commentary on recent events from Wells

Do he does a Bell impression, too..

If you listen to the rest of the show, he goes off into a wild tangent about praying so we don't get destroyed before 2020