• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

steelbot

So yeah, that video is ....Creepy, and I can't explain the story so ...maybe just maybe...

Ward

"professional" and "paranormal" cannot exist in the same sentence.

professional ghost buster...dear Lord these gals don't sound promising

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:11:56 PM
i heard this story about this girl killed in LA, i saw the video a while ago, its a bit freaky, she looks drugged or something
...No drugs were found in her system....but she was in the buildings water supply for 4 days, so....i wonder how the body decomposing would expunge that stuff from the system after that much time.

TumbleWeed

Quote from: JimAlmquist on October 17, 2013, 08:06:20 PM
I agree, I think we should all just tell each other to, "fuck off fuckballs" it can be our secret pass code.

FYYFF,  ;)

jazmunda

That Elisa Lam video is perhaps the most disturbing video I have ever seen. I have bulging goosebumps.

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 08:16:46 PM
...No drugs were found in her system....but she was in the buildings water supply for 4 days, so....i wonder how the body decomposing would expunge that stuff from the system after that much time.

And doesn't this mean that people were showering and potentially drinking this water?

(I would not drink tap water out of a hotel but still)

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:11:56 PM
i heard this story about this girl killed in LA, i saw the video a while ago, its a bit freaky, she looks drugged or something
I think that was the official story-she was drugged and decided to go for a swim.

Great videos, thanks Popple.

Oh this guest fighting thing is pretty low of coast to coast, but its to be expected.

dortmunder

Tommy, stop trying to steal guests! Fucker!

ADG12311990

Tisk Tisk Tisk. Only Dave would stoop this low. But, are we surprised?

Ward

This thing with Art and C2C is going to blow up.

HorrorRetro

Wow.  This shows how desperate C2C is getting.  What a bunch of losers.  >:(

littlechris

oh gosh!!!! one of these dumb broads sounds DITZY and is giggling and laughing!!! I just textd art at the wormhole and told him to put her in check!! If she continues, please message art and tell him to tell the chick to stfu and stop giggling and laughing!

JimAlmquist

Dave strikes again. Something has to be done about this. I think we should send emailed to Dave & his producer. Serious emails only. No one should send them cock pix or extreme hardcore gay sex, that would be immature. Wink, wink... ;)

dortmunder

I love that Art is making this public. It shows them up for the assholes they are for all the world to see.

Yeah, C2C is getting really dirty in their booking practices...

nofAcedAgent

Wow I honestly can't believe this. I might not like the other show, but I at least respected it. This is seriously low.

(Hi people!)

I can't believe that C2C has to do this. No-talent hacks. Playing dirty.

Ward

lol Hoaxland hasn't been even called after being with Art. That is entertaining :)

WildCard

Suck it, Tommy!

Did anybody catch who Art said he hadn't heard from since he started?

popple

Bit of a review from the top of the show.

These gals were also booked on C2C for the Oct 29th. The producer (tommy b) called to ask them if they could do 2 hours instead of 1. They were happy with that until they got a call from the producer and he said that he had been doing some research on the net and he had found that they were booked on the art bell show! He said that he saw that they would be guests and he said "you know we can't have you doing our show if you're going to be doing his show because it's the same material and it's just not--its close. it's in close proximity to it". They said to him they aren't doing the show until the end of the month so what's the big deal and there is no problem. He went on about it being a competitive type thing. Gave random examples. And said "YOU CAN'T DO BOTH SHOWS!!!"

"In essence he was saying cancel art bell or you can't be on our show?" - AB

They said there was no way they would cancel Art Bell. NO WAY IN HECK! Art thanked them for their integrity.

"There are such strange things going on right now. Actually even before I started the show" - AB

zeebo

Here Art was trying to be gracious about guests being on both shows, and letting the cards fall where they may, and friggin c2c gives them a friggin ultimatum.  I'm so done forever with c2c ... the last straw. 

And Ghost Buster Gals, you're forever on my cool list for siding with Art - right on!

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:18:09 PM
That Elisa Lam video is perhaps the most disturbing video I have ever seen. I have bulging goosebumps.

She looked perky when she first walked in..then things got weird

Spinner

Wow. The gals are really showing the jerks at C2C up. Proof that they are threatening guests. Scumbags.

I'm so glad to hear the Gals say, "There's no way we're gonna cancel Art Bell."  Good for them

I feel like . . .  grrrrr....  I better not say.  >:( 

jazmunda

I said in another thread that the thing that George, Tommy & Lisa don't get is that people don't listen to Art because of the guests, they listen to Art because of Art.

This guest poaching is just juvenile.

I knew that the Evil Empire would threaten potential guests with the us or them routine.

Art will win the war.

JimAlmquist

Remember to turn off your google safe search for those yummy pic for Dave