• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

dortmunder

Quote from: Redacted on October 17, 2013, 08:38:02 PM
Yes, it looked like she was pressing all the buttons, just to see which one might work.

She's trying to get the door to close, but she also looks frightened. Something out in the hall scared her.

bateman

Quote from: onan on October 17, 2013, 08:50:54 PM
That is true however, in a very general sense, Bipolar hallucinations are usually not of the terrifying nature, which is a characteristic of schizophrenia. From the little I could see from the video, the woman was probably in some form of mania which does indicate bipolar. But sometimes what appears as mania may be severe disorganization. Which would point to schizophrenia. Tough to tell, diagnosis can be helped with an MRI which would show a pretty much normal looking brain with bipolar, and significant changes of gray matter in some areas of the brain.

I will shut up now.

Aren't the lines between severe bipolar 1 & schizophrenia kind of blurred? I should also note that the hallucinations my ex suffered from at one point involved "ghosts".

jazmunda

Quote from: Ward on October 17, 2013, 08:52:03 PM
Sorry to hear that Andy. especially tough when it's a family member.

It's ok. We live with it. When he's on his meds he is fine. He just thinks he doesn't need them sometimes and it starts all over again. Sad considering he has three kids and they don't understand.

widespread1

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 17, 2013, 08:52:58 PM
Elevator girl was high as hell. shrooms or acid wouldnt show up after 2 weeks rotting in a tank of water. locked doors? someone with keys killed her. or they had a 'party' in the water tank and she downed due to being high. my 2 pfennigs

hmmm are you sure about that? it would have to metabolized and a dead body doesn't do that.

steelbot

That is true however, in a very general sense, Bipolar hallucinations are usually not of the terrifying nature, which is a characteristic of schizophrenia. From the little I could see from the video, the woman was probably in some form of mania which does indicate bipolar. But sometimes what appears as mania may be severe disorganization. Which would point to schizophrenia. Tough to tell, diagnosis can be helped with an MRI which would show a pretty much normal looking brain with bipolar, and with schizophrenia, significant changes of gray matter in some areas of the brain.

I will shut up now.
How did she get into the water tank....

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:55:36 PM
It's ok. We live with it. When he's on his meds he is fine. He just thinks he doesn't need them sometimes and it starts all over again. Sad considering he has three kids and they don't understand.

A lot of people resist treatment because they love how the mania feels too.

lonevoice

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 08:51:36 PM
Their giggles are uncontrollable. Art must be like the Bieber of the paranormal radio world to them.
BWAH!  Bieber Bell.

Chine

That is true however, in a very general sense, Bipolar hallucinations are usually not of the terrifying nature, which is a characteristic of schizophrenia. From the little I could see from the video, the woman was probably in some form of mania which does indicate bipolar. But sometimes what appears as mania may be severe disorganization. Which would point to schizophrenia. Tough to tell, diagnosis can be helped with an MRI which would show a pretty much normal looking brain with bipolar, and with schizophrenia, significant changes of gray matter in some areas of the brain.

I will shut up now.

Yes, schizophrenic more so and schizoid type.

SgtRocko

I tuned in to C2C the other morning because another show was preempted for a game.  An "economist" who kept going off on Alex Jones style rants.  Done with that show - Now that Art's back, don't need it!

Ward

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 17, 2013, 08:52:52 PM
They found no drugs at all in her system.

The lock on the door to the roof wasn't locked half the time â€" half that hotel is a low-rent apartment complex and people go up on that roof often to smoke weed. So it was actually easy to access those water tanks. But the thing is - yeah - how the hell did she get in the water tank by herself? She was naked when they found her, but there were no trace of her clothes anywhere.

I think someone killed her (maybe smothered her?) and stuffed her in there.

Her blog, which details her battle with depression. She couldn't get out of bed for a year. When she finally did, she took that trip to L.A. and ended up starring in a creepy viral video. http://etherfields.blogspot.hk

darn that's a sad story. Reading those last blog entries. I wish we could find out if she was murdered.

HMC

RE: Elisa Lam

I'm not listening to Art right now, but has just checking out this thread when I saw that elevator video and related posts. I must say, as someone who suffers from a mental illness and has gone through psychotic episodes, that video looks VERY much like a psychotic break. I feel bad for that poor girl, so far away from her family and having problems like that.

bateman

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 08:56:09 PM
How did she get into the water tank....

Either someone murdered her, which is likely, or she managed to get in there by herself. It wasn't The Hotel Demon.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 08:53:40 PM
Whoever murdered her must have had the key. It has to be the janitor, in the water tower with magic mushroom.

Nailed it.  Unfortunately, people just don't think this kind of stuff happens all the time, but I am here to tell you it does.  Someone found her in her mania, they got high, she was, um, violated, and disposed of.  I keep thinking of scenes from Very Bad Things.

I would love it to be a ghost.  I really would.   :-[

SgtRocko

Quote from: clearchanelno5 on October 17, 2013, 08:56:25 PM
skynet is now active? fuck me...

Not without candy, flowers, and a ring FIRST, Buster  :o

jazmunda

The video is creepy as heck but I'm not buying any paranormal nature of this case.

Art and the girls are making extraordinary leaps here.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 08:48:00 PM
What did these gals do that was apparently fraudulent?

Facebook

Description
We are here to put an end to this ridiculous and deceitful act that these women are in. Charging a consultation fee of $150 dollars for a 30-45 min consultation and then on TOP of that, charge $250 dollars PLUS TRAVEL AND OTHER EXPENSES PER HOUR!!! to so called "Send the spirits away". We need to rally up against this and let it be known that we wil not tollerate this in our paranormal community

I have read about some pretty serious psychedelics out there that make you want to strip your clothes and give you the urge leave the room you're in to somehow "escape." When I tried it I just went into the bathroom and stared in the mirror at my Rush t-shirt and then spoke with an accent for the rest of the evening. Some stuff you shouldn't take. And definitely not ALONE for that matter.

They guy who gave it to me said it was some sort of concentrate and warned me about all kinds of stuff... told me I'd be able to speak with a "deity" or some shit. Total letdown.

Catsmile

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 08:50:10 PM
Hell, my windows 7 64 Ult. installed itself and put the disc back in the dvd sleeve when it was done...GET ON IT!

QFT
lol

SgtRocko

Quote from: bateman on October 17, 2013, 08:57:18 PM
Either someone murdered her, which is likely, or she managed to get in there by herself. It wasn't The Hotel Demon.

That hotel's so cheap I doubt they supply anything more than a Hotel Imp

bateman

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:58:16 PM
I have read about some pretty serious psychedelics out there that make you want to strip your clothes and give you the urge leave the room you're in to somehow "escape." When I tried it I just went into the bathroom and stared in the mirror at my Rush t-shirt and then spoke with an accent for the rest of the evening. Some stuff you shouldn't take. And definitely not ALONE for that matter.

PCP & bath salts come to mind...

bateman

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 17, 2013, 08:58:58 PM
That hotel's so cheap I doubt they supply anything more than a Hotel Imp

hahahaha, nice.

FallenSeraph

Hey Bateman, speaking of, I listen to that 'Gladys Calls Charlotte' call when I'm stressed or bummed -- which feels like every five minutes these days -- and it kills me every time. So damn funny -- thank you.

Cynnie

If i were the parents of this lam girl i would sue the fuck out of the ghostbuster gals

popple

Once again the gals say they are  very happy to be on Art's show and he said he is sorry Tommy B came after them.

Lioness

...these 'ghostbuster gals' are pretty lame. Too much woo-woo for me, not enough insight or substance.

Also, all those giggles. Yikes.

WildCard

Somebody just posted this to the C2C facebook page -
"Randy Sherry YOU ATTEMPTED TO BLACKMAIL A GUEST TO NOT GO ON ARTS SHOW AND YOUR ASS WAS HANDED TO YOU ON ART'S SHOW.. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE AT PREMIERE ? GEEZ TOMMY and GEORGE.."

Heather Wade

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 08:58:16 PM

They guy who gave it to me said it was some sort of concentrate and warned me about all kinds of stuff... told me I'd be able to speak with a "deity" or some shit. Total letdown.

Datura will make you do crazy shit like that.  Get naked, smoke imaginary ciggs, etc.

popple

It's funny how Tommy thought no one would speak out about the threats.