• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 09:45:35 PM
I really like the new subscription structure over there--but in spite of this, I still penned John a letter calling him out on his bullshit.

It was a short letter.

I feel a little embarrassed, as it is clear now, after some eight weeks, that John B took my letter to heart. He's now literally doing everything I thought he should be doing.

I'm glad R.B.G. is still alive to witness this moment.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2019, 03:13:46 AM

I feel a little embarrassed, as it is clear now, after some eight weeks, that John B took my letter to heart. He's now literally doing everything I thought he should be doing.

Heh, heh, heh.  I love the way you do stuff. ;) ;D :-*

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2019, 03:13:46 AM

Uh but you just posted an 8 chan posit on her being in a coma, so which is it?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuxRNcqA3sU

"Tonight we go back to August 2nd, 2016.  Retired U.S. Army Lt. General Michael T. Flynn on board: We are not ready. Then, Wolfgang Halbig: They're running for cover."

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 07:55:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuxRNcqA3sU

"Tonight we go back to August 2nd, 2016.  Retired U.S. Army Lt. General Michael T. Flynn on board: We are not ready. Then, Wolfgang Halbig: They're running for cover."

WTH?   Live from 2016!     

Tis nice to hear JBW's voice again.  It's been ages since I've listened to him.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2019, 08:01:47 PM

WTH?   Live from 2016!     

Tis nice to hear JBW's voice again.  It's been ages since I've listened to him.

I'm glad he's doing it, I think it's a way to upload some old episodes to YouTube, that were previously only available by subscription.  I could be wrong.

Lilith

While I'm thinking aboudit, Wells username here was tertiaryimam, if I remember correctly.

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 08:12:47 PM
While I'm thinking aboudit, Wells username here was tertiaryimam, if I remember correctly.

Wow.  I remember that user but had no clue it was Wells.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2019, 08:14:22 PM
Wow.  I remember that user but had no clue it was Wells.

I'm not sure.  It was his style of typing, sounded like Wells talking to me.  I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.  :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 08:17:49 PM
I'm not sure.  It was his style of typing, sounded like Wells talking to me.  I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong.  :)
You're posting a statement as though it were a fact, then back-walk it to the old "it sounds like" to cover your ass.
Typical of you and all of your posts.

Brig.  Please.  Stop trying to be the "end all to end all" cause your "all" has ended.  Genuine BellGabbers have know this for a very long time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 06:43:18 AM
You're posting a statement as though it were a fact, then back-walk it to the old "it sounds like" to cover your ass.
Typical of you and all of your posts.

Brig.  Please.  Stop trying to be the "end all to end all" cause your "all" has ended.  Genuine BellGabbers have know this for a very long time.

::) Just sad that this once independent-minded woman has become one of the virtue signalling accusers with an axe to grind against brig due to obvious jealousy over her friendship with mv. It’s like something right out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2019, 07:24:19 AM
::) Just sad that this once independent-minded woman has become one of the virtue signalling accusers with an axe to grind against brig due to obvious jealousy over her friendship with mv. It’s like something right out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
I am still an independent-minded woman.  I always have been, I always will be. 
There is no axe grinding, at least not at my end.  And, as for whom MV has friendships with, is no one's business  but his Wife's.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 09:09:50 AM
I am still an independent-minded woman.  I always have been, I always will be. 
There is no axe grinding, at least not at my end.  And, as for whom MV has friendships with, is no one's business  but his Wife's.

Me-yow! :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
obvious fraud.  At some point in the future it will be shown that Halbeig is a con man

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/429945-judge-rules-sandy-hook-families-can-depose-alex-jones-in-defamation

QuoteConnecticut Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis ruled that Jones must sit for a five-hour deposition by attorneys for the families.

Actual clip of testimony.

Guest is Joe Flynn?  Isn't that the guy from McHale's Navy?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2019, 09:15:37 PM
Who is the lady speaking?

I don't think it's Brendi, or maybe it is...

It's Brendi.

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 09:16:17 PM
I don't think it's Brendi, or maybe it is...

It's Brendi.

Who's Brendi?   I've been out of the JBW sphere forever.   Afrikaner?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2019, 09:19:33 PM
Who's Brendi?   I've been out of the JBW sphere forever.   Afrikaner?

Yes, now Brendi Wells.  Mrs JBW

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 09:23:35 PM
Yes, now Brendi Wells.  Mrs JBW

I see.  Good for them I suppose. 

Bottom of the hour.  I wonder if SpookyTim has even said hello yet?   :D

Lilith

Outcome Based Education.

That's a good name for Common Core.

Nice to hear JBW's voice again.  Hopefully the guest is good.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 23, 2019, 09:57:39 PM
Nice to hear JBW's voice again.  Hopefully the guest is good.

I like listening to him on Sat night live.  I'm not a fan of the recorded podcasts unless its a topic I'm particularly interested in.

Quote from: brig on February 23, 2019, 10:03:21 PM
I like listening to him on Sat night live.  I'm not a fan of the recorded podcasts unless its a topic I'm particularly interested in.

I'm actually enjoying the little news blurbs and what not.