• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: area51drone on December 19, 2016, 01:23:12 AM
Please folks, let's not forget my Christmas gift to Gerry last year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGygqJ0ZTk

Thank you, B---G--'s area51drone, for contracting this work out to George last year to deliver this fine message on the occasion of the Christmas holiday.  Mrs. Gerry and I did (and still do) appreciate your kindness and generosity in making this happen.

Thank you also to George Senda for providing such a nice rendition of this song.

FRIENDSHIP.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 19, 2016, 01:49:48 AM
Thank you, B---G--'s area51drone, for contracting this work out to George last year to deliver this fine message on the occasion of the Christmas holiday.  Mrs. Gerry and I did (and still do) appreciate your kindness and generosity in making this happen.

Thank you also to George Senda for providing such a nice rendition of this song.

FRIENDSHIP.

sorry, I must have been picyking  my toes and missed it.  What did drone give you?

Quote from: Penis mv on December 19, 2016, 01:53:38 AM
sorry, I must have been picyking  my toes and missed it.  What did drone give you?

B---G--'s area51drone made a donation to George in exchange for George recording this Christmas song video. 

It was quite an imaginative gift, and I doubt that there are many others of you - if any - who have ever had someone PAY to have The Master sing a song to you in a video!

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Penis mv on December 19, 2016, 01:53:38 AM

Is masturbation counted as a gift to yourself?

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: area51drone on December 19, 2016, 01:23:12 AM
Please folks, let's not forget my Christmas gift to Gerry last year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGygqJ0ZTk

Lmao of coarseGgeorge asks you to BUY him some figgy pudding instead of bring it.. pffft!  :P

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 19, 2016, 02:01:18 AM
B---G--'s area51drone made a donation to George in exchange for George recording this Christmas song video. 

It was quite an imaginative gift, and I doubt that there are many others of you - if any - who have ever had someone PAY to have The Master sing a song to you in a video!

No.  But I know what it's like to respond to a call for help and have it subverted by the Fat One.  Remember when I donated to the Save the Whale Kathy fund?  He laughed at me and gobbled down cinnabon and coffee.

MAX

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 18, 2016, 10:11:24 PM
heh heh
this is why I requested documentation of Falkie's actual disability, my guess is a mental illness or deficiency of some type
guesses on his diagnosis?

Lazy fat fuck ?

Nobody

Who could afford it, what with the S-man being a former member of Earth, Wind & Fire?

Lilith

I don't think it would hurt to mention to the Master, that K_Dubb and I offered our Seasonal Musical gifts to entertain our fellow bellgabbers for FREE. During the rest of the year, we have MANY free gift contributions of creative gif's and unique bellgab humor, all offered for free, even in the face of the harsh criticisms, cruelly handed out to them by George, relentlessly. MV had even offered to produce Senda's own weekly podcast for him... For FREE!  It's a shame George cannot relate to his bellgabber friends, with the same kindness and understanding he seems to reserve only for his outdoor kitties.  Of course, it's Georges decision, and Georges loss IMO.

FRIENDSHIP.

Lilith

I think today is the day George goes to the Dr. with Kathy, and Kathy might be spending the night. I hope we get a video later, telling us that all is well with Kathy. 

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 19, 2016, 09:22:46 AM
That sounds very recent, like a few months or so.

That's why I'm confused Rally Squirrel.  It sounds recent, but Ol Gerry assures me that all is well with George now, and that he is back with Kathy, so...

I dunno  :-\

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2016, 09:45:15 AM
That's why I'm confused Rally Squirrel.  It sounds recent, but Ol Gerry assures me that all is well with George now, and that he is back with Kathy, so...
I dunno  :-\

I know that this will come as a shock to many, but Senda has been known to LIE even to his Circle members, so who knows.  ::)

Quote from: Laughing Gator on December 19, 2016, 09:54:29 AM
I know that this will come as a shock to many, but Senda has been known to LIE even to his Circle members, so who knows.  ::)

Senda doesn't lie. His work is his bond, he is very high cheachter. That is why he could not be on the Senda-me-money-a-thon.

area51drone

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 19, 2016, 09:22:46 AM
That sounds very recent, like a few months or so.

This doesn't sound anything like George Senda to me.  I think it is the work of a very finely trained voice actor hired by the cabal.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on December 19, 2016, 10:20:40 AM
This doesn't sound anything like George Senda to me.  I think it is the work of a very finely trained voice actor hired by the cabal.

Agreed, this group.

Quote from: area51drone on December 19, 2016, 10:20:40 AM

B---G--'s area51drone has a point. As we have learned from our Dropbox series with The Master, today's equivalent to the fireside chats of FDR, if you are classically trained in the arts your voice can do a great many things with no limit to who you can impersonate. My advice to everyone is to only put your faith in official releases from the Circle of Trust (plus Justin), not some pretender from the cabal.

We continue to work undercover to find more violations from a one Anthony George Senda.

Panhandling is illegal in Martinez, CA and in Contra Costa County

***EVIDENCE OF PANHANDLING***

Got the $5.
Thanks.
Now P G & E has given me a 48 hour notice to pay my electric bill.
I'm hoping to make payment arrangements.
They want $69.69 now.
My bill is $111.20
I gave them $40 on the first.
All I could afford.

Lilith

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 19, 2016, 10:51:59 AM
We continue to work undercover to find more violations from a one Anthony George Senda.

Got the $5.
Thanks.
They want $69.69 now.
My bill is $111.20
All I could afford.

I can confirm that this is a valid, and very recent,  Senda correspondence.

Good Work Private Eye 94553!!!!!!!

Praise MV!!!!!!

FRIENDSHIP.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Private Eye 94553 on December 19, 2016, 10:51:59 AM

Got the $5.
Thanks.
They want $69.69 now.
My bill is $111.20
All I could afford.

That's nobodies business, especially if he's told everyone. So STFU.

K_Dubb

I was unaware he had already demonstrated his considerable talents.  This allows us to imagine what might have been.  The master is remarkably on pitch, and leaps between octaves with a logic all his own.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 19, 2016, 11:29:02 AM
I was unaware he had already demonstrated his considerable talents.  This allows us to imagine what might have been.  The master is remarkably on pitch, and leaps between octaves with a logic all his own.

He's going to lose his mind soon ... wait & see

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 19, 2016, 11:29:02 AM

How Majestic and Wonderous is this?
You have truly put Senda to shame with your golden vocal chords K_Dubb.
Blessings Be Unto You for adding both your piano, and your voice to this bellgab Christmas Tradition, which was begun by George A. Senda on Dec. 25th, 2015, and continued now into 2016, and hopefully for many centuries into the future.

Long Live bellgab!
Praise MV!
:-*

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2016, 11:53:08 AM
How Majestic and Wonderous is this?
You have truly put Senda to shame with your golden vocal chords K_Dubb.
Blessings Be Unto You for adding both your piano, and your voice to this bellgab Christmas Tradition, which was begun by George A. Senda on Dec. 25th, 2015, and continued now into 2016, and hopefully for many centuries into the future.

Long Live bellgab!
Praise MV!
:-*

Ah I must demur, dear lady!  Those are the sweet tones of the master himself.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 19, 2016, 11:59:10 AM
Ah I must demur, dear lady!  Those are the sweet tones of the master himself.

Oh MY!  I have no words.  It's a genuine Christmas Miracle!