• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

The Circle has survived a trial by fire, bonded in FRIENDSHIP forevermore as the lies and deceit of an outside party come into focus on this day of healing - emails, photos, everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKSBHlxRdg

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 06, 2016, 02:03:25 AM
Here ya go Paul

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_power_stations_in_Inner_Mongolia

what that has to do with your denial that Mongolia is excluded as a producer of electricity using hydro power,
I don't understand your point GS
on top of it let me give you bit of a geography lesson, lol

"Inner Mongolia, an autonomous region of northern China," -not proper independent Mongolia 

MONGOLIA 2 GS 0    ..... hahaha

P.S. where you got the idea that my name is Paul, --interesting concept , hmmmmm

GravitySucks

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 02:09:53 AM
what that has to do with your denial that Mongolia is excluded as a producer of electricity using hydro power,
I don't understand your point GS
on top of it let me give you bit of a geography lesson, lol

"Inner Mongolia, an autonomous region of northern China," -not proper independent Mongolia 

MONGOLIA 2 GS 0    ..... hahaha

P.S. where you got the idea that my name is Paul, --interesting concept , hmmmmm

I was hoping you would go there

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/mongolia/electricity-production-kwh-wb-data.html

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 05, 2016, 10:24:21 PM
He may be trying to compensate for loss in his life.  It's sad, really.  I mean, it gets pretty sad when you show people the four pack of toilet paper you just purchased.  C'mon Falkie, come back to Bellgab, you have friends here.  Some may bust your chops from time to time but I doubt many here actually mean you any harm.  A few exceptions, of course.
+1

WhiteCrow

AA Friend... One is too many and a thousand not enough.

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 06, 2016, 03:16:38 AM
AA Friend... One is too many and a thousand not enough.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Corona Kitty

Plus Justin.... can I interview Justin sometime?

paladin1991

Quote from: SnapT on November 06, 2016, 01:29:56 AM
Why doesn't he put the still pictures at the END of the video?  Nobody wants to watch silence for 90 seconds.

It is Felchie's homage to a long defunct style of indie French film making.

You know.  Shit.

Paladin
Would you agree to be an honorary chairman for FALKIE'S FAT scooter gofundme page ?
I believe I have located one that would meet your approval.
(We could also fund for a nice camo paint job)
What say you ??

Martinez is a fun community that enjoys promoting various fairs and festivals for its citizens and out of town guests...
So I began to think about planning a FALKIE FESTIVAL for 2017 !
Currently seeking suggestions, dates and theme for a formal presentation to the city council.
(without saying an old fashioned parade with FALKIE, of course, being the grand marshal)
LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN !!!
FRIENDSHIP

theONE

Quote from: Sasha on November 06, 2016, 06:16:50 AM
Paladin
Would you agree to be an honorary chairman for FALKIE'S FAT scooter gofundme page ?
I believe I have located one that would meet your approval.
(We could also fund for a nice camo paint job)
What say you ??

is that red box under the seat is the toilet tank to hold Fat Brain Falkie's (FBF) daily deposits.
If so, I only hope he will not empty that waste on the street like Hillry's election tour bus did few weeks ago

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on November 06, 2016, 01:20:45 AM
"AA Friend" is apparently here among us now as I have now been reported to George for supposedly "taunting" my "connection" with you, Brig.  I appreciate you - and all of the BellGabbers - being here to talk, and Ol' Gerry will keep that in mind.

FRIENDSHIP to all except "AA Friend"

Are we on Season 9 now?

Another "group project" would be to have a hunt for a "car lady-care giver-wealthy-likes WOO WOO cons-enjoys never ending tales-former Hollywood star-BUSTY" COMPANION for "end of life care and companionship/sex slave for FALKIE
Who is in ??
FRIENDSHIP

PLEASE REMEMBER
even FALKIE deserves "respect" and "humane care" as he enters his final days here with us.
(and sex)
FRIENDSHIP

IF FALKIE (when the time comes) chooses cremation as a method of final rest...
might I suggest we all start purchasing Alien Heads to hold a portion of ashes (I am sure once the FAT burns off there will still be ample to go around) for auctions on eBay ??
could turn out to be a money maker...
FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: Sasha on November 06, 2016, 07:32:11 AM
IF FALKIE (when the time comes) chooses cremation as a method of final rest...
might I suggest we all start purchasing Alien Heads to hold a portion of ashes (I am sure once the FAT burns off there will still be ample to go around) for auctions on eBay ??
could turn out to be a money maker...
FRIENDSHIP
Open Lines Gerry,
Another thought, where I live are many Amish and they do not utilize electricity for lighting.
Whale blubber at one time was prized as an oil lamp fuel....would FALKIE consider (at the appropriate time) to "donate" his fat "for fuel" to light generations of Amish oil lamps ???
a very kind selfless gesture...
FRIENDSHIP

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 05, 2016, 10:24:21 PM
He may be trying to compensate for loss in his life.  It's sad, really.  I mean, it gets pretty sad when you show people the four pack of toilet paper you just purchased.  C'mon Falkie, come back to Bellgab, you have friends here.  Some may bust your chops from time to time but I doubt many here actually mean you any harm.  A few exceptions, of course.

He will ruin any situation, no matter how favourable it is for him. He was given his own sub-forum, which he ruined in a matter of weeks. He was given the opportunity to do solo podcasts, which he was too lazy to do any prep for, and then turned on the person who was trying to help him. He's never struck me as the sort of person you want to spend any time with, to say the least.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:04:46 AM
He will ruin any situation, no matter how favourable it is for him.

Yes, this seems to be the case.  But, this is his musings thread and it still producing pages and pages of material.  Although he denies it, we KNOW Falkie lurks here, taking in every post and defending himself either through the circle or on his next video.  He seems to be a lonely man.  I have noticed how he points our random interactions with strangers as if to say:  Look, there are people who talk to me, I'm not lonely.  And like I said, when you begin showing people the toilet paper you just purchased, it just seems incredibly sad.  All I'm saying is that if Falkie lurks here, if he uses other people to post his nonsense, he might as well be here with us.  Yes, we will keep slapping him upside the head in an attempt to get him on the straight and narrow, and he will continue to deny that he is on a crooked path.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 05, 2016, 04:42:56 AM
George needs a woman that loves him ... To truly care for him. The circle of trust plus Justin isn't enough
anymore. There must be some lonely  "Cat Lady" on BellGab that can love George? George has ambitious and likes to get out and explore the world. That could be a great opportunity for someone to share those experiences with George.

This is true WhiteCrow but sadly it is glaringly obvious that Falkie has never had a decent relationship with ANY woman due to his "Mommy Issues".
He is incapable of a healthy loving relationship with a woman BUT he did admit privately to someone that he is bisexual. He lives in the Bay area, so he should find a lonely gay GUY who loves cats, kielbasa, the supernatural and buying cheap tchotchkes.

3OctaveFart

Like 99 percent of troubled dudes throughout time, a good caring girlfriend - a true companion on the rapids of life - would make all the difference.

Think how different things might be if Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Adam Lanza, Song-Hui Cho, David Berkowitz and so on were actually getting laid on a regular basis.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on November 06, 2016, 10:58:28 AM
Like 99 percent of troubled dudes throughout time, a good caring girlfriend - a true companion on the rapids of life - would make all the difference.

Think how different things might be if Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Adam Lanza, Song-Hui Cho, David Berkowitz and so on were actually getting laid on a regular basis.
Now I am worried !!
I am a good citizen.
I am NOW considering contacting the Martinez local law enforcement, the Costa Contra county authorities, the California state authorities and various Federal Agencies...
Where shall I begin ??

BEFORE contacting any agencies, I am going to purchase an Alien Head and ask FALKIE to autograph..I am thinking about how much John Wayne Gacy aka Pogo the Clown artwork sold for (after he was dead)  ..just tbinkin'
FRIENDSHIP

Open Lines Gerry
How much $$$$$ would Falkie charge to autograph my Alien Head ??

FALKIE !!!!!
A tip ...
BUY Alien Heads l, convert to a neat lamp, AND AUTOGRAPH !!
$$$$$$$$$$$
Sell on Bellgab !! (No FEE)
$$$$$$$$$$
FRIENDSHIP

WOTR

Quote from: Sasha on November 06, 2016, 12:43:02 PM
Open Lines Gerry
How much $$$$$ would Falkie charge to autograph my Alien Head ??
Are you making the trip to Martenez, or can your species survive a few days while it is in the mail?

Just received my Alien Head !!!
George,
How much to autograph ???
Trade for a Trump Pence autograph???
FRIENDSHIP

George
One of my best friends in college graduated with Mike, met him in 79 the first time and last time in Westfield.....(also intoduced my mother to Mike and Mr. Trump)
note: fortunate enough to have had FRONT CENTER for myself and Mother ...along with after event meeting....also know Mr. Hilbert

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2016, 09:04:46 AM
He will ruin any situation, no matter how favourable it is for him. He was given his own sub-forum, which he ruined in a matter of weeks. He was given the opportunity to do solo podcasts, which he was too lazy to do any prep for, and then turned on the person who was trying to help him. He's never struck me as the sort of person you want to spend any time with, to say the least.

Can't understand why you and YP (da Brits) are always so matter of factly and closed minded about George. In America we believe in diversity and entrepreneurship.

FALKIE
As Whimpy used to say "For a hamburger today, I will gladly pay you tomorrow"
Why NOT autograph my Alien Head now (free)
And after Trump wins, I will invite you to the White House ???
FRIENDSHIP