• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

onan

Quote from: Sasha on October 27, 2016, 09:27:52 AM
I think FALKIE'S new opportunities are to be had by "open sourcing" PC and Apple code !
His intelligence (NEVER QUESTIONED, AND ALWAYS ADMIRED) leave that possibility well within his reach !
NEXT, A movie in the nature of "A Beautiful Mind"... FALKIE in his horder's hovel coding 24/7...(with small breaks for his YouTube and Coast to Coast AM appearances...
(FALKIE'S "Circle Jerk of Trust" and admiring public anxiously awaits)
FRIENDSHIP
It must be tough for one with so many talents: Culinary expertise, a medical savant, financial whiz kid, news and media star, trained in the dramatic arts... I am exhausted just pondering the choices.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 27, 2016, 06:26:58 AM
He also said on EODR "I see that the chatroom is full of the usual Sewergab trolls". How could he know that unless he was logged in ??

Thanks for the response, Laughing Gator.  I was referring to the show this past Saturday night, a week after his on-air appearance on EODR.  I had read somewhere - maybe from him in an inbox or from EODR Michael on here - that he was going to call in to take the hosts to task for the way he was treated the night he was on the show.  I don't think that ever happened, but my sources indicate that he WAS in the chatroom this past Saturday, lashing out at supposed enemies, and I think that Chefist's comment was further confirmation.

If anyone has any further information regarding George Senda's appearance in the EODR chatroom on the night of Saturday, October 22nd, please post it here in the Musings thread.  Your post will be kept strictly confidential, and could lead to solving this unsolved mystery.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 27, 2016, 09:35:59 AM

If anyone has any further information regarding George Senda's appearance in the EODR chatroom on the night of Saturday, October 22nd, please post it here in the Musings thread.  Your post will be kept strictly confidential, and could lead to solving this unsolved mystery.

Good one, Gerry!

The Master is furious about the lies told about him here. Mr. Senda was publicly betrayed (FalkieLeaks) by 'The Circle,' and I am guilty of neglecting to defend his honor. Not anymore!

Folks, George is a decent man, a good man. I vowed to The Master, that I would make the SewerGab trolls "taste the filth they wallow in"...

EDIT: George Senda was NOT in the EODR chatroom.

Who

Quote from: rekcuf on October 27, 2016, 09:50:13 AM
The Master is furious about the lies truth told about him here.

FIFY

Quote from: rekcuf on October 27, 2016, 09:50:13 AM
Mr. Senda was publicly betrayed (FalkieLeaks) by 'The Circle,' . . .

chefist

I have been informed by a confidential informant, that George WAS in the chat on the 22nd.

There appears to be conflicting details, so this issue is clearly unresolved.

onan

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2016, 10:10:44 AM
I have been informed by a confidential informant, that George WAS in the chat on the 22nd.

Was there free food?

MAX

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 27, 2016, 09:21:48 AM
That's one of his worst lies. Let's just say that long ago Laughing Gator was "True Blue" for a few years and therefore knows exactly how IBM works and has always worked.
That company is more bureaucratic than the US government for one thing and for another they have always done government contracts (ie Saturn 5 rocket in the 60s guidance system was by IBM) and they have tight security at all of their facilities hence he could never have gotten in. Another thing is that ALL code changes must be checked and go through Change Control--- I don't think that "code written by guy off the street" would be approved.  :)

Finally numbnuts Falkie has never made much more than minimum wage. The last 20 years has been "the Internet Age" and if you have decent tech skills would have easily made $100,000+ especially in the Bay Area.  His lack of tech skills is obvious and he needs to stop telling those lies because anyone with any technical experience knows how laughable they are.

Plus the code was assembler language then no fuckin way he knew assembler

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2016, 10:10:44 AM

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The Master 1 mv spy cabal 0

GravitySucks

Quote from: MAX on October 27, 2016, 10:18:26 AM

BR R14?

Yorkshire pud

I dunno. Just because he doesn't know how to turn on a laptop, use any one of his Apple toys without asking how or taking it back to the shop for them to explain which side is the screen; doesn't mean he didn't know back then, more than the hand picked software bods at IBM. So much so, they literally dragged him in off the street, where he was purely coincidentally waddling by, and asked, nay begged him to get them out of the shit. People's jobs were on the line gaddammit!

So True. Falkie also forgets that we know he was born in 1952, so during many of his "Falkie Gump" moments, he wasn't even 20 years old but supposedly met Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, fixed an IBM coding problem that highly paid IBM engineers couldn't, BS etc.

During that time, it would be most likely an IBM System/360 and the language would be assembler or MAYBE an early version of Fortran.
Where did Falkie learn this ?? Computers back them were all Mainframes and very expensive to get time on. They didn't teach those languages in High School just colleges in Computer Science courses which he was too young to take.

Finally if he had that much knowledge THEN and lived in Silicon Valley all of that time, he'd be worth well over $1 million today if not more. Supposedly a guy with that level of technical expertise can't even run a simple Windows PC ??  He is so FULL of shit it's funny.  Falkie if you are going to lie, make up believable lies.

For Those interested, here is a picture of an old IBM System/360 from the 1960s (computers sure have come a LONG way since then).

Does ANYONE even care about the delicate situation FALKIE'S current HEALYH CRISIS presents??
Has his "Circle Jerk of Trust" stepped up to make sure their Master is afforded the best healthcare available ??
I, for one, would welcome an inbox invitation to arrange the much needed professional healthcare FALKIE SO desperately is in need of !!
Time is of the essence as multiple organ failure is eminent!!
PLEASE, I beg, let's all ban together, friend and foe, to pull FALKIE back from the hands of death that are, as I type this, tugging on FALKIE !!
FRIENDSHIP

GravitySucks

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 27, 2016, 10:37:53 AM
So True. Falkie also forgets that we know he was born in 1952, so during many of his "Falkie Gump" moments, he wasn't even 20 years old but supposedly met Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, John Wayne, fixed an IBM coding problem that highly paid IBM engineers couldn't, BS etc.

During that time, it would be most likely an IBM System/360 and the language would be assembler or MAYBE an early version of Fortran.
Where did Falkie learn this ?? Computers back them were all Mainframes and very expensive to get time on. They didn't teach those languages in High School just colleges in Computer Science courses which he was too young to take.

Finally if he had that much knowledge THEN and lived in Silicon Valley all of that time, he'd be worth well over $1 million today if not more. Supposedly a guy with that level of technical expertise can't even run a simple Windows PC ??  He is so FULL of shit it's funny.  Falkie if you are going to lie, make up believable lies.

For Those interested, here is a picture of an old IBM System/360 from the 1960s (computers sure have come a LONG way since then).

All of Hollywood was in awe of his prowess.

onan

Quote from: Sasha on October 27, 2016, 10:41:12 AM
Does ANYONE even care about the delicate situation FALKIE'S current HEALYH CRISIS presents??
Has his "Circle Jerk of Trust" stepped up to make sure their Master is afforded the best healthcare available ??
I, for one, would welcome an inbox invitation to arrange the much needed professional healthcare FALKIE SO desperately is in need of !!
Time is of the essence as multiple organ failure is eminent!!
PLEASE, I beg, let's all ban together, friend and foe, to pull FALKIE back from the hands of death that are, as I type this, tugging on FALKIE !!
FRIENDSHIP

I'll supply the Twinkies.

Quote from: Sasha on October 27, 2016, 10:41:12 AM
Does ANYONE even care about the delicate situation FALKIE'S current HEALTH CRISIS presents??

Sasha, you're probably trolling which is cool but in all honesty Paladin and others tried to help him to get healthy and he wanted no part of it.
He says that he can't afford good food but he thinks we are stupid and don't know that he has an EBT card (food stamps). He probably gets more for groceries than many of us spend on our groceries per month.
He obviously doesn't want to eat healthy and would rather eat junk and that's his right but it also means that we don't have to feel sorry for him when he has self induced health problems caused by his OWN decisions !!

what of FALKIE'S supposed "big break" promised by Snoory was an appearance on Cris Hansen's "Catching a Pervert".....
starring FALKIE, his "twitching thingy", his sexy 68 inch GIRTH RED SHORTS and several "busty girls of 12 years old.....
(Could this possibly lead to a spinoff starring FALKIE and the adventures of his "twitching thingy" ??)

Who

Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this classic episode from December 26, 2015, Senda reminds us that he "doesn't suffer fools gladly," tells us how he reimburses visitors for their travel expenses, excoriates SredniVashtar for his "fake biographies," hates housecleaning because, "it's work, it's effort!" and more . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvoq646dkAY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sasha on October 27, 2016, 10:57:29 AM
".....
starring FALKIE, his "twitching thingy", his sexy 68 inch GIRTH RED SHORTS and several "busty girls of 12 years old.....

12? Senda prefers them 14 and a little older. Him getting twitchy about twelve year olds is just wrong, so he wouldn't do that.

can anyone in the COT(+J) shed some light on the recent chipped tooth crisis?

chefist

Quote from: Who on October 27, 2016, 11:06:52 AM
Somewhere in Grime with George Senda.  In this classic episode from December 26, 2015, Senda reminds us that he "doesn't suffer fools gladly," tells us how he reimburses visitors for their travel expenses, excoriates SredniVashtar for his "fake biographies," hates housecleaning because, "it's work, it's effort!" and more . . .

wow, he was really upset in this video. Guess he didn't get any good x-mas gifts the day before.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 27, 2016, 11:06:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvoq646dkAY

Well he real mad!!! I'm glad he doesn't care what I or anyone else thinks though, and then spends several minutes explaining how much their opinion means nothing to him. That's that cleared up thankfully.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 27, 2016, 11:09:38 AM
can anyone in the COT(+J) shed some light on the recent chipped tooth crisis?

The Master is handling the situation at this time.

Hail Falkie!

Lilith

Dear Ol Gerry,

Please let your Master know, that the Special Edition MV Laptop, known as The Genesis Device, has arrived safely, and is now in my hands.

FRIENDSHIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3UGyHkeTY

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 12:10:43 PM
Dear Ol Gerry,

Please let your Master know, that the Special Edition MV Laptop, known as The Genesis Device, has arrived safely, and is now in my hands.

FRIENDSHIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o3UGyHkeTY

LOL...nice Brig!  Glad to see you taking precautions..haha.  MV may well have infected the west coast, now he sends the virus east.  The fiend!

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 27, 2016, 12:24:33 PM
LOL...nice Brig!  Glad to see you taking precautions..haha.  MV may well have infected the west coast, now he sends the virus east.  The fiend!

INDEED!

Let the games begin!

Praise MV!

FRIENDSHIP +++++++++

Quote from: rekcuf on October 27, 2016, 12:01:24 PM
The Master is handling the situation at this time.

Hail Falkie!

rekcuf, not only are you devoted, but you are very patient as well.  Surly "the master" (tm) will see this one day and will grant you your spot within the circle.  Your perseverance is truly an inspiration to us all.

chefist

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2016, 12:29:16 PM
INDEED!

Let the games begin!

Praise MV!

FRIENDSHIP +++++++++

Put some of those stuffed animals on the computer to cover any hidden cams. Can't be too careful.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on October 27, 2016, 12:33:00 PM
Put some of those stuffed animals on the computer to cover any hidden cams. Can't be too careful.

Good Advice, greatly appreciated!  I hadn't thought of that.  Will DO!!

FRIENDSHIP ++++++++++