• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 25, 2016, 10:15:25 AM
I must say this is a bit fascinating. This guy left two comments under this video, one about something visible in the pigsty, and the other about the purpose of all those "breaking news" videos. The fat cunt removed both (obviously he wouldn't allow such grave personal insults to be visible, it would limit HIS freedom of speech), after which he responded to them.

Obviously, Senda doesn't realize that we only watch his "news" videos to listen to him yapping. NOT because we "appreciate his news and alerts" , and SURELY not because it's breaking news for us.  By the time Senda gets his video up, it's OLD news for me.  Just sayin.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on October 25, 2016, 10:24:13 AM
Obviously, Senda doesn't realize that we only watch his "news" videos to listen to him yapping. NOT because we "appreciate his news and alerts" , and SURELY not because it's breaking news for us.  By the time Senda gets his video up, it's OLD news for me.  Just sayin.

That's because you are in the east. You get your news 3 hours before Falkie.

SredniVashtar

I love the fact that The Great Fatsby has such a deep and abiding interest in the paranormal that he had to buy a shitty ouija board from a shop rather than one that has been in his collection for years. He thinks he's an 'expert' because the oaf has a T-shirt saying so. Fuck Senda with a Belisha beacon.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 10:26:10 AM
That's because you are in the east. You get your news 3 hours before Falkie.

Right?

::)

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 25, 2016, 10:28:34 AM
I love the fact that The Great Fatsby has such a deep and abiding interest in the paranormal that he had to buy a shitty ouija board from a shop rather than one that has been in his collection for years. He thinks he's an 'expert' because the oaf has a T-shirt saying so. Fuck Senda with a Belisha beacon.

he he

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 25, 2016, 10:28:34 AM

Emergency gabcast in order to explain that to the colonists.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

Then I'd have to go into arcane stuff about the difference between a pelican and zebra crossing, which might be too taxing for some of them.

This guy left two comments under this video, one about something visible in the pigsty, and the other about the purpose of all those "breaking news" videos.

I know why he does them. Look at his most popular videos on Youtube. Some of his "Breaking News" videos have thousands of views due to them probably being caught up in the search engines.

Remember more Youtube views = more woowoo con money for Falkie.   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 25, 2016, 10:55:06 AM
Then I'd have to go into arcane stuff about the difference between a pelican and zebra crossing, which might be too taxing for some of them.

Another example of being separated by a common language.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 25, 2016, 11:08:23 AM
I know why he does them. Look at his most popular videos on Youtube. Some of his "Breaking News" videos have thousands of views due to them probably being caught up in the search engines.

Remember more Youtube views = more woowoo con money for Falkie.   ;D

Are you implying that people don't deliberately search out: "Senda, the last word in breaking investigative journalism", and only come across his videos accidentally? The humanity!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 11:38:25 AM
Are you implying that people don't deliberately search out: "Senda, the last word in breaking investigative journalism", and only come across his videos accidentally? The humanity!!!

Yeah, I think its a little bit of a misdirect for Senda to call it "breaking news" as though it is he himself out there filming and reporting on the news himself, ahead of all the other news outlets.  I think he should probably call it a recap of recent news by Senda, to be less misleading, IMO.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 10:06:29 AM
What if it were more "monumentally idiotic" to continue on with the canard that OLG / A51D / SWT(tm) are the same person?  It's not hard to keep the posts separate when they're actually coming from separate individuals.  George knows and has confirmed the truth, but you won't believe him when he tells it to you.

as i've said before, OLG does not appear to be concealing his ip address.  i can see who his internet service provider is, and the database shows no other user has posted from that ip address.  the same goes for a51 et al.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on October 25, 2016, 01:04:43 PM
as i've said before, OLG does not appear to be concealing his ip address.  i can see who his internet service provider is, and the database shows no other user has posted from that ip address.  the same goes for a51 et al.

Proxy servers are easy to find.

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

A Belisha beacon is an amber-coloured globe lamp atop a tall black and white pole warning motorists and pedestrians that marmite is nearby.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

Proxy servers are easy to find.

they are, but when using one, your ISP won't appear to be a local telecom.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Who on October 25, 2016, 01:11:52 PM
A Belisha beacon is an amber-coloured globe lamp atop a tall black and white pole warning motorists and pedestrians that marmite is nearby.

Why didn't the Panda system last?

Praise MV!

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on October 25, 2016, 01:11:52 PM

Top of the class!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 01:15:21 PM
Why didn't the Panda system last?

Because they're endangered, and also bamboo shortages.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 25, 2016, 01:21:10 PM
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Right over there with Gerry

MAX

Different computer and isp at work then at home dedicated 1 ID to each, he could be 2 of them.....

Quote from: MAX on October 25, 2016, 01:50:26 PM
Different computer and isp at work then at home dedicated 1 ID to each, he could be 2 of them.....

I work from home, and only use my personal computer or tablet to post on BellGab.  I NEVER access BellGab, let alone post, from my work laptop, which is sitting adjacent to my PC.  I lurk on my company iPhone when traveling, but never login or post on that either.

I keep my work and what goes on here entirely separate.

FRIENDSHIP.

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 25, 2016, 02:04:54 PM
I work from home, and only use my personal computer or tablet to post on BellGab.  I NEVER access BellGab, let alone post, from my work laptop, which is sitting adjacent to my PC.  I lurk on my company iPhone when traveling, but never login or post on that either.

I keep my work and what goes on here entirely separate.

FRIENDSHIP.

Oh Ok , if you say so , I know we can trust everything you say , you would never make anything up

I must say this is a bit fascinating. This guy left two comments under this video, one about something visible in the pigsty, and the other about the purpose of all those "breaking news" videos. The fat cunt removed both (obviously he wouldn't allow such grave personal insults to be visible, it would limit HIS freedom of speech), after which he responded to them.

Yes, Falkie does these because they get accidental hits and not because he was told that people like them.

When has Falkie been known to listen to any suggestions?

There was a gal that told him how to get big views on his haul videos. Simply puy haul in the title and separate them from his normal drama. He murmurs haul once in a while and bookends them with rants about EODR.

Any updates on if KellyDD was still interested in "sharing"
MV did mention it is available