• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
Ol' Gerry is thankfully still employed, but hanging on by a thread.  I'm currently prepping for a big client meeting I have this afternoon.  Thank you to those of you who have expressed concern.

Crucial meeting, huh?  Picture in your mind the crucial scene in 'Open Range.'  Those in the meeting are talking themselves up to action.  You are Kevin Costner's character, as 'they' talk, you walk up on them, pull and fire.  You initiate the action and remain unrelenting until  YOU decide the deal is done.

Just some unwanted advice.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 24, 2016, 11:41:22 AM
I will be cleared in due time, as will BellGab's area51drone.  It will be interesting to see whether your investigation turns up anything on Justin, but I believe he will be cleared as well.

Justin...

I cannot divulge any information on his case as of yet. I will say, his status has changed from person of interest to suspect. That is all at this time. Thank you for your patience.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 24, 2016, 11:38:39 AM
The check is in the mail.

rekcuf has always been a loyal servant of The Master Incarnate, dating back to the fabled Fortress of old, and I await his full access into the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) once the investigation is complete.
I don't think Falkie wants anyone accessing his "circle/starfish of trust".

heater

#iamjustin #youarejustin #wearejustin

Dmitri

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 24, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
I can imagine senda salivating at a confirmed booking of bitch casio.  Time for a little payback.  A half dozen well crafted questions fm senda should set the stage for a crucifixion of casio. 

Indeed. It would also be nice for Casio to be on THIS show:

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 24, 2016, 12:15:24 PM
I don't think Falkie wants anyone accessing his "circle/starfish of trust".
LOL...
DID I READ "STARFISH" ???
....unless it is a BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just FALKIE'S "preference") in a 8 X 10 jail cell (ie LOVE NEST)
hahahaha

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 24, 2016, 12:15:24 PM
I don't think Falkie wants anyone accessing his "circle/starfish of trust thrust".
FIFY

Quote from: Keyser Söze on October 24, 2016, 01:38:20 PM
FIFY
Oh, she only forgot the "h"...
probably the damn spellcheck's fault !!!!
(We ALL know what she meant !)

James Raymon is apparently no longer with us.  See you on the other side, Jim - wherever you've gone.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2016, 10:35:03 AM
Despite repeated inboxes requesting a 'donation' the blister never comes through, damn his eyes!

Brig still listens to eodr? That's a surprise

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dmitri on October 24, 2016, 01:01:46 PM
Indeed. It would also be nice for Casio to be on THIS show:

Ahhh, Senda's back girls and boys. Don't tell him we know its him though.

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 11:28:41 AM
I'm glad it wasn't you, Gerr. As you know, that would be a capital offense. Speaking of crimes, The Master, has asked myself (only myself) to spearhead an internal investigation regarding all 'circle' members. No stone will be unturned.

FYI - SixWeekTenure has been formally cleared of any wrongdoing during this ongoing investigation. He is the ONLY one, so far.
So I am still under suspicion?  :-X

Be sure to avoid the slimy creatures you are sure to find under some of those stones.

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 11:58:01 AM
Justin...

I cannot divulge any information on his case as of yet. I will say, his status has changed from person of interest to suspect. That is all at this time. Thank you for your patience.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE.
Great... The newest personality will be the fall guy- thus cementing the circle's reputation and trust while instilling suspicion of all outsiders.

Brilliant.

GravitySucks

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 11:28:41 AM
I'm glad it wasn't you, Gerr. As you know, that would be a capital offense. Speaking of crimes, The Master, has asked myself (only myself) to spearhead an internal investigation regarding all 'circle' members. No stone will be unturned.

FYI - SixWeekTenure has been formally cleared of any wrongdoing during this ongoing investigation. He is the ONLYone three, so far.

FIFY

Inside Man

More details about Falkie's secret project shortly. The Rhombus knows all.

Quote from: Inside Man on October 24, 2016, 08:57:02 PM
More details about Falkie's secret project shortly. The Rhombus knows all.
Is FALKIE flying to North Korea for a "combo" HEART, LIVER, KIDNEY..HELL, WHY NOT THROW A SET OF LUNGS AND A "THINGY" TRANSPLANTS ????
Did the "Circle Jerk of Trust plus Justin and Casio arrange the special Medical Transplant Vacation for their Master ????
I do hope that is the project !!!
We ALL know "how much he needs...."
FRIENDSHIP
(I do NOT have to tell you that FALKIE met a young man and saved his life a few years ago....that man is now a VERY POWERFUL LEADER....)

Inside Man

The new project is codenamed Project x. 

More from the Rhombus soon.

circle of trust internal investigation (that's kinda weird)? tapeworm in the sushi?

WOTR

Quote from: Inside Man on October 24, 2016, 10:22:14 PM
The new project is codenamed Project x. 

More from the Rhombus soon.
Justin;
You really need to take a break for awhile.  We all appreciate your service- but Reckuf is onto you.  Just lay low until the investigation is over.
FRIENDSHIP.

The Justin is
    The Man who
            Will not
be Blamed
            for nothing.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 25, 2016, 12:13:18 AM
   The Justin is
    The Man who
            Will not
be Blamed
            for nothing.

No matter what happens, I'm always on your side Ol Gerry.  Always and Forever!

FRIENDSHIP ++++++++++++++++++

MAX

Quote from: rekcuf on October 24, 2016, 11:58:01 AM
Justin...

CONSTANT VIGILANCE.

I lost track, what season are we on now 7?

Quote from: MAX on October 25, 2016, 06:19:44 AM

I lost track, what season are we on now 7?

Yeah, it opens with rekcuf lining up all circle members and bashing one or two in the head.  I will record my reaction.

BREAKING NEWS
The Clinton News Network is NOW interviewing Juilian Assange....
It does NOT look good for FALKIE, "The Circle Jerk of Trust" and especially Open Lines Gerry !!

paladin1991

The Justin is
    The Man who
            Will not
be Blamed
            for nothing.

Nice

Lilith

The Justin is
    The Man who
            Will not
be Blamed
            for nothing.

wait ....  I thought his name was  (plus Justin).

ONeill

I must say this is a bit fascinating. This guy left two comments under this video, one about something visible in the pigsty, and the other about the purpose of all those "breaking news" videos. The fat cunt removed both (obviously he wouldn't allow such grave personal insults to be visible, it would limit HIS freedom of speech), after which he responded to them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on October 25, 2016, 10:15:25 AM
I must say this is a bit fascinating. This guy left two comments under this video, one about something visible in the pigsty, and the other about the purpose of all those "breaking news" videos. The fat cunt removed both (obviously he wouldn't allow such grave personal insults to be visible, it would limit HIS freedom of speech), after which he responded to them.

I love his take on "How to impress and influence strangers".