• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: mv on November 14, 2016, 06:19:10 PM
yeah, bolton is a big fucking mistake.

I thought we'd washed our hands of those guys. Hillary is another neocon though.

albrecht

http://www.friatider.se/swedish-tv-star-chef-brutally-beaten-muslim-men-because-he-looked-mr-trump
A well known chef and anti-racist champion was brutally beaten by Muslims practicing their peace because he looked like Trump. I don't buy it but that is what the anti-racist chef is claiming. Has Trump even ever visited Sweden? Chances are after an election he would be just walking the streets of Sweden? How does he explain all the Muslims that attack and rape other people that don't look like Trump?
ps: I will not point out the other somewhat ironic thing, besides an famous "anti-racist" being beat up due to his race, but a "famous chef" was visiting a fast-food restaurant when he was set upon by feral Muslims.

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 14, 2016, 06:24:42 PM

I think I would have to go without pc's and tv for the next 4 years if he was in a top spot in the administration especially if he had to sing at every appearance.

albrecht

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 14, 2016, 06:23:57 PM
I thought we'd washed our hands of those guys. Hillary is another neocon though.
I don't think anybody, save maybe some really uneducated person, thought Trump would be able to save the world and enact all of his policies. He is not even in office yet. But even when he does. But, as I said, even if he can do a percentage of them it would be a benefit. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. But another thing not many talk about is no matter who is elected President and who he appoints there are still so many bureaucrats, officers, etc who "know the system" and are lifers, or close to it. It will take time to steer such a large vessel from embedded ideas and foreign policy goals. Especially if he wants radical change. Lots of alphabet agencies, DOS employees, etc can fight back.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 14, 2016, 06:23:57 PM

indeed.

Giuliani is also being named as a possibility according to WSJ.

theONE

Quote from: theONE..MV on November 14, 2016, 11:41:52 AM
miku why do you have now number 44 added to your name ?
/is there any symbology in it/

Quote from: ϟϟmikuthing01ϟϟ on November 14, 2016, 12:25:01 PM
I support our Scout Snipers desu~

miku I was trying to find out what those "44" symbols mean /looked at this site:
1. "SS = Scout Snipers: US Marines adopt Nazi goons emblem"
https://www.rt.com/news/marines-nazi-flag-scandal-965/
Published time: 10 Feb, 2012 08:31

2.  "Why are Marine Corps scout snipers using the logo of the Nazi SS?"
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Marine-Corps-scout-snipers-using-the-logo-of-the-Nazi-SS

This site is not available any more,.. See this site for in-depth: "Marine scout snipers used Nazi SS logo"

Would like to hear your take on it if possible...it might be same as with the swastika being innocent ancient hindu symbol
used by nazis.
Your name having those symbols gives as you understand very shocking effect -but perhaps you are not that evil as the nazis were ;)

Thanks...

analog kid

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 14, 2016, 06:28:07 PM
I think I would have to go without pc's and tv for the next 4 years if he was in a top spot in the administration especially if he had to sing at every appearance.

Michael Bolton once auditioned for Black Sabbath, I think before Dio got the job. That would have been truly horrendous.

albrecht

Quote from: HLF on November 14, 2016, 06:40:03 PM
Giuliani is also being named as a possibility according to WSJ.
I would suggest Ron Paul to various posts but he is getting up there and, frankly, that won't happen. But maybe Rand Paul, a bit more realistic in some cases, could find a place somewhere? I know there was animosity but campaigns are campaigns and he was the only one, really, talking issues and policy during the Republican selection process.

theONE

Quote from: ItsOver on November 14, 2016, 06:01:20 PM
Probably headed to Canada to marry 136 or 142.

LOL,
can you imagine, Bitchy Poofta aka 136or142 and Donald Noory aka Rabid Bitch in bed togheter cuddling

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 14, 2016, 06:49:32 PM
Michael Bolton once auditioned for Black Sabbath, I think before Dio got the job. That would have been truly horrendous.

I came back to my pc and saw this.  I nearly spewed all of the water in my mouth.  Horrendous would be an understatement.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2016, 05:58:24 PM
Easy, nugget! So, an extra o inadvertently got hit. Is it really ruining your day? Really?!  :D

BTW, I'm not a fan of Gingrich or Gulliani but they were instrumental to his campaign and so they get their spot, unfortunately.  :(

You mean Rudi 911 Gulliani? Remember when he said that in every sentence he uttered?

Ug we are screwed.

I think you all got conned. Hillary was just slightly better I think but both weren't good choices.

You really have to question the tactics when they say the opposition are pedophiles.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 14, 2016, 07:16:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew8MUT00aK0
Yeah, it sorta shows that while seemingly weird Bolton might have done ok. The pipes are good, the genre chosen in which to use them is bad (though some like it since he made millions.)

Hilary the plunderer of Haiti?  The one who bragged about Qadafi getting sodomized by a bayonet?  The one who wants WWIII thanks to her no-fly zone over Syria? No, we are better off without her thanks.

norland2424

Quote from: HLF on November 14, 2016, 07:31:15 PM
Hilary the plunderer of Haiti?  The one who bragged about Qadafi getting sodomized by a bayonet?  The one who wants WWIII thanks to her no-fly zone over Syria?

from the video it looked like a piece of rebar

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 14, 2016, 06:49:32 PM

haaaahaha, didn't know that.  wow.

ItsOver

Quote from: theONE on November 14, 2016, 06:50:26 PM
LOL,
can you imagine, Bitchy Poofta aka 136or142 and Donald Noory aka Rabid Bitch in bed togheter cuddling
The perfect match.  Never-ending drivel with non-stop bitching.

MAX

Quote from: norland2424 on November 14, 2016, 06:54:06 PM
looks like shes gonna finger him while giving him a reach around

He did not have sex with that woman.