• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What the hell puked/poo'd in my car?

Started by akwilly, October 12, 2016, 03:29:15 AM

akwilly

Got home to see this on the hood of my truck. It is kinda frozen. Maybe some weird ass bird or maybe a bear puked in my hood. Not sure.

akwilly

Edit: the title should read ON my truck not IN my truck....I have a broken car for the latter

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 03:29:15 AM
Got home to see this on the hood of my truck. It is kinda frozen. Maybe some weird ass bird or maybe a bear puked in my hood. Not sure.
You didn't piss off one of your buddies at the last bonfire, did you ?  ;)   ;D
Willy, that shit's green , man. WTF ??

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 12, 2016, 03:35:11 AM
oh man I honestly have no idea

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 03:36:10 AM
oh man I honestly have no idea
A plastic windshield scraper should take that right off about an hour after sunrise.

akwilly

It looks like a small chunk of meat ant maybe little pebbles

GravitySucks

Anybody seen Pate?

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 03:42:10 AM
It looks like a small chunk of meat ant maybe little pebbles

I would say it was aliens, did you have any lost time espisodes ? Any bear carcasses in the area with missing organs?

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 12, 2016, 03:35:11 AM

Willy, maybe this will help in INVESTIGATION ;)

"Vomiting green material after drinking beer"
https://www.askthedoctor.com/vomiting-green-material-after-drinking-beer-54270

Patient
Q: I'm a 20 year old male in college. About every other weekend I'll drink fairly heavy, get drunk, and be hungover the following morning.
I am only 150 pounds so drinking 8-10 beers will get the job done.
That next morning it's common for me to puke shortly after waking up, then again in another half hour, and possibly once more that morning.
It's always a bright green liquid that I puke, I assume this is stomach acid.
I don't think this is all that common, so that's why I am writing.
Could you please explain what's going on in my stomach, and could this cause future problems for me?
Also, is there any thing I can do to fight this, besides obviously not drinking so much? Thank you.

Doctor
A: What you are vomitting out every morning after heavy drinking the previous night is actually bile.
Bile is green in color and usually is regurgitated or vommitted when you have had excessive alcohol on an empty stomach.
This as well as the heavy binge drnking every weekend can be very detrimental to your health and you will be at a higher risk
of developing regurgitation, stomach and duodenal ulcers, pancreatitis etc.
The main advice that I can give you is obvious and that is control and decrease your intake of alcohol .
Also if you do take in large amounts fo alcohol also eat food along with it so that you protect your stomach to atleast some extent. All the best.

theONE

"Green Vomit"
http://www.enkivillage.com/green-vomit.html

Vomiting bile is something no one wants to experience, but when you do, be sure to be wary of the color of the bile.
Granted, the color may be due to the food consumed that did not reach the stomach, but the green vomit or yellow vomit
may be an indication of more serious health problems that may require immediate medical attention.
Nausea combined with bowel movements is considered a normal way of the body ridding itself of dangerous toxins,
but the color may point out if the toxins have been completely removed.
Reflux from the Bile.
Since the bile is stored in the liver and gallbladder,
if you have a surgery which removes the gallbladder or an infection of the liver,
the bile from these organs will mix with the stomach acid and be emitted as green vomit.
While often the result of a gallbladder removal surgery, it may also be a sign of a major infection.

Willy, ..she did it :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Or.. maybe it was her..
Willy, did you post any negative comments about the MITD witch lately ? ;)

theONE

Maybe from now on always leave a poo puke box on the hood of your truck, lol

Why do I think the Lazy Eyed Girl or the almost impregnated neighbor are involved?

I assume that you have carefully stored this away in a Tupperware and preserved it?

This is your big break - along the lines of Art's Parts.   You can hit the podcast circuit dude!
"Aliens had a keg party and ralfed on my Ram".  Build around that and contact Malliard.

ItsOver

I just realized this is the best thread on BellGab, at least for the moment.

ItsOver

Quote from: theONE on October 12, 2016, 09:51:03 AM

...I am only 150 pounds so drinking 8-10 beers will get the job done...

No doubt, if the job is pickling your liver.

albrecht

Contact LMH at earthfiles@earthfiles.com and Dr. Melba Ketchum. You got evidence of a possible Bigfoot or alien (or both maybe that puke will prove they are inter-dimensional.)

akwilly

Quote from: theONE on October 12, 2016, 10:19:33 AM
Maybe from now on always leave a poo puke box on the hood of your truck, lol
haha I might need to do that or at least leave a note on the hood with directions to my "outdoor" restroom area. (It behind some bushes)

akwilly

Thus what it looked like after thawing

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 12, 2016, 11:07:02 AM
Why do I think the Lazy Eyed Girl or the almost impregnated neighbor are involved?
both scenarios will be investigated

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 02:54:36 PM
Beware, if it is human-puke it will stain your truck and I suggest washing it off (after saving sample for Bigfoot and UFO investigators.) Once at a party I told a reeling friend who was going to puke to puke on another friend's car. I don't know why. A juvenile move but it seemed funny at the time. The stomach acid, I guess, discolored the paint on his side door even after washing etc.

ItsOver

You were slimed.

Be thankful it was just your ride.  If you're lucky, you're the keymaster.

Gawd.  Screw saving it.   Screw washing that shit off in your driveway.

Take your rig down to the Sunoco and run it through the drive-thru car wash - twice. 
Don't even muck mess around at one of those places with the hand held hose.
Make sure you drive  with the vent turn to inside circulation.   You don't want
to breathe in any fumes off of that muck either.

ItsOver

The real question is, will you be slimed again?

theONE

Nice abstract "art" 8)
would you consider using it as your alternate Helloween avatar perhaps,?? :D lol

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 02:52:51 PM
haha I might need to do that or at least leave a note on the hood with directions to my "outdoor" restroom area. (It behind some bushes)

or.. dash mounted motion triggered video camera pointed at the hood, haha